Joking about Scientology is prohibited in Scientology by a policy called 'Joking & Degrading'.

The_Fixer

Bent in all sorts of ways..
The missus and I have been watching The Kominsky Method on Netflix starring Alan Arkin and Michael Douglas.

Really enjoyed it.

But anyway, a daughter comes home who is an alcoholic. Her son soon comes along who is a Scientologist, not in good standing ATM. Because he nicked $1.3 million from the Org. So granddad talks him into giving it back. He rings someone, Tom Cruise it would seem, to give it back.

I found it funny and whoever wrote the script was certainly clued up about the cult and it's terminology. Haley Joel Osment did a good job of a kool aid drinker and a Flag trained class xx Auditor.

I'll bet that someone in a real org or whatever had some conniptions about this show. Some J&D there....

Irayam

Q: How many Scientologists does is take to change a lightbulb?
A: Depends on the length of the Routing Form.
One to change the bulb and 15 others for the admin.

Barile

LOLOL

Its an Ethics Offense.

You can even get an SRA for "Joking and Degrading,"

well.... the video has been removed... so
I remember when that bulletin came out. Ray had to immediately make the "joke" pc folder with the name "Poon Tang" disappear.
And ya, it originated from him. lol.
We all took turns writing progams for Poon. It was actually based on a real HGC pc... whose name was well... the source of more than a few
remarks.
So glad I got that withold off... ya know, somebody elses overt. The kind we can all appreciate. :)

Barile

I'll let Aristotle weigh in on this...

Aristotle
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."

Jack
So.... Aristotle's crack about women having fewer teeth than men.... he was kidding?
I knew it.

haiqu

Q: How many OTs does is take to change a lightbulb?
A: Seven. One to hold the lightbulb and six to turn the universe around.

Karen#1

LOLOL

Its an Ethics Offense.

You can even get an SRA for "Joking and Degrading,"

Looks like that video went down.
So here is a replacement Mark Bunker "Joking and Degrading"
I have personally known people sent to their horror *Rehabilitation Project Force"
for simply Joking and Degrading !