Jim Jackson and I meet again

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Firstly, it was just a rumor. I didn't entirely believe that rumor at the time. <snip for brevity>
Your entire answer is terrific. I "grok" it completely. Though a public, I made similar misjudgements
and twists of thinking myself during my couple decades. In the rear view mirror, it's a bit embarrassing
looking at them now. Life goes on.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Like in Stalin's Russia, many of the leaders are purged over the years
for one reason or another. Stalin was very paranoid about loyalty and
others around him scheming to take his power. Purges were a necessary
part of life.

Where are all these people now? Disappeared over the years.

What a farce! None of these "mighty thetans" made it to OT in the 40 years subsequent
to this photo being taken. I'd guess many got life sentences in The Hole. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Karen#1

OK. I was a devoutly loyal Sea Org member in the 1980s and was not aware of Gang Bang Sec Checks as described.
Only heard of them in 1990s.
Also in the 6 months of absolute hell at INT Base in 1987, I was not put through any Gang Bang.
I did check with messengers Janis Gilham Grady and Terri Gamboa who could not affirm Gang Bang was a Hubbard order or creation.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Every culture eventually formulates its own language and slang.
The Sea Org of Scientology has several of these.
One word is said to have originated from Miscavige.
I never heard this word used on the Apollo.
The word is SRA.
SRA means SEVERE REALITY ADJUSTMENT.
It means using such force and overwhelm that the person is stunned, immobilized with his face being ripped off.
Supposedly this is supposed to enforce a change of conduct which is simply another way of saying the cult of SCN uses BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION through force and thuggery. The very same behavior that the cult screams and disparages psychiatry for !
SRA is usually a noun.
E.g. He is going to receive an SRA by the ethics officer. (noun)
Sometimes a verb.
The new Ethics mission will be SRAing a lot of the crew. (verb)
David Miscavige has been known to ORDER SRAs done on selective Sea Org Members.
That gang of RTC members...errr Corleone gangster thugs hiding with a cloaking of religiosity.
How very ecclesiastical and spiritual.
🙂

I feel a Gang Bang Sec check is a *cousin* to an SRA. The intent is to overwhelm and and is a type of *conversion* therapy to
make the individual more obedient, more docile, more robotic.

That's why the LIES the cult spouts about enlightening and enhancing someone to spiritual immortality are especially heinous
And then to extort huge sums of money with this pretense through religious cloaking is abominable.Sea.Org.execs.party.jpg

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Every culture eventually formulates its own language and slang.
The Sea Org of Scientology has several of these.
One word is said to have originated from Miscavige.
I never heard this word used on the Apollo.
The word is SRA.
SRA means SEVERE REALITY ADJUSTMENT.
It means using such force and overwhelm that the person is stunned, immobilized with his face being ripped off.
Supposedly this is supposed to enforce a change of conduct which is simply another way of saying the cult of SCN uses BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION through force and thuggery. The very same behavior that the cult screams and disparages psychiatry for !
SRA is usually a noun.
E.g. He is going to receive an SRA by the ethics officer. (noun)
Sometimes a verb.
The new Ethics mission will be SRAing a lot of the crew. (verb)
David Miscavige has been known to ORDER SRAs done on selective Sea Org Members.
That gang of RTC members...errr Corleone gangster thugs hiding with a cloaking of religiosity.
How very ecclesiastical and spiritual.
🙂

I feel a Gang Bang Sec check is a *cousin* to an SRA. The intent is to overwhelm and and is a type of *conversion* therapy to
make the individual more obedient, more docile, more robotic.

That's why the LIES the cult spouts about enlightening and enhancing someone to spiritual immortality are especially heinous
And then to extort huge sums of money with this pretense through religious cloaking is abominable.View attachment 12358
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe at some point after receiving a lot of sec-checking, you told them something to the extent of: "I'm done with it, no more of this nonsense. You now can bugger off sweetie."

Which is a quite typical and perfectly normal reaction after being exposed to too much anxiety. That's what I dubbed "cornered rat mode".
Which just proves that the people doing the sec-check botched their job with poor anxiety-control skills. Newbie MAA mistake, whoever that was should be sent to spend more time in cram. :nooo:

Last edited:

Karakorum

Your entire answer is terrific. I "grok" it completely. Though a public, I made similar misjudgements
and twists of thinking myself during my couple decades. In the rear view mirror, it's a bit embarrassing
looking at them now. Life goes on.
While I think that looking back I was less deep of a kool aid drinker than the SO average, I never claimed to have been a genius. There were pictures that I probably could have pieced together quicker if I had more brains. Or just slept better and had the time to think about them.

Also, I never claimed to be a nice guy. C.Shelton mentioned that back inside he thought of himself as nicer and friendlier than most SO members. I never had that opinion about myself. I wasn't there to win a popularity contest as Hubbard would say.

Doesn't mean I'm at all happy about my actions inside. Again to quote the Cossa song:
"🎵 I wish that I could feel like nothing's wrong 🎵"

Karen#1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe at some point after receiving a lot of sec-checking, you told them something to the extent of: "I'm done with it, no more of this nonsense. You now can bugger off sweetie."

Which is a quite typical and perfectly normal reaction after being exposed to too much anxiety. That's what I dubbed "cornered rat mode".
Which just proves that the people doing the sec-check botched their job with poor anxiety-control skills. Newbie MAA mistake, whoever that was should be sent to spend more time in cram. :nooo:
Early 1990s. I had been compliant and obedient to OSA INT for some 2 years and then got yet another phone call demanding I report to OSA INT.
I knew that meant another $25,000 for sec checks.
I threw a tantrum and told them to get lost.
Carol Martiniano the then D/CO Internal OSA INT reminded me she was HCO and that I was waltzing into severer penalties and loss of future OT levels.
~~at which point I told her to take her "OT levels and shove it up her ass"
(I don't talk like that these days)
There was a moment of stunned silence.
It was the first time ever I had bucked the authority of OSA INT execs.
I never did respond to that demand,. but later mid 1990s on OSA INT and I "made up" and became friends.

Karakorum

I knew that meant another $25,000 for sec checks.
I threw a tantrum and told them to get lost.
Carol Martiniano the then D/CO Internal OSA INT reminded me she was HCO and that I was waltzing into severer penalties and loss of future OT levels.
~~at which point I told her to take her "OT levels and shove it up her ass"
Just wanted to re-affirm this: That was a perfectly normal and understandable reaction. That's what happens when people push too hard and go too far. :thumbsup:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
I know of some publics who received them around 1980 at Flag, when there
was some hysteria going on. I can 100% confirm this. It was brutal and unkind
for the publics receiving them. Positively not based on any real deeds or guilt
of the Flag publics, but rather on hysteria and paranoia at Flag. (I can't be more
specific.)
The "gang bang" sec checks involved an auditor plus one or two execs
in the room, baiting the PreOTs during the sessions. I know and spoke to the
Flag publics at length.
Why the "gang bang" sec checks at Flag in 1980?
My source for the story died within the last couple years, so I'll reveal a bit more.
He was a trusted and clear-thinking friend, who had visited Flag in early 1980,
about a decade before I went there. Here's what he had told me in detail many
years ago.

Early 1980, many staff at Flag were reading and getting all electrified by the book
Alternative 3. The book was all over the base on staff nightstands. Kinda freaky.
The book is about an elite group of scientists secretly building an exclusive off-world survival colony on Mars.​
Threatening public that the world would end in six months, earth's atmosphere is failing, top American politicians​
are being shuttled to Mars to populate a new top secret resettlement for the chosen few of humanity. Credible​
individuals have begun to emerge claiming to have been actual recruits. You can check it out on Amazon, if curious.​

LRH had just published the issue about The Purification Rundown and WWIII. "I want Scientologists to live through
World War III." The serious pitch at all the registrar desks was that Earth had about six months left and you had to
get up the bridge now, now, now!! Audited OT V had just come out and that was what would save you.

LRH had fled his La Quinta/Hemet redoubt with Pat and Annie Broeker in mid-Feb and was on the run. The GO/OSA
was on high alert for security threats.

DEFCON 3 status.

At that same time at Flag, a female PC walked into the ocean fully clothed at Clearwater Beach and left her suicide note
on the sand. All about Scientology. Big flap.

Within a couple weeks, a piano teacher from Germany, Josephus Havenith, was found dead at the Fort Harrison Hotel,
while working on audited OT V. He died in a bathtub filled with water hot enough to have burned his skin off. The official
cause of death was drowning, although coroner noted that his head was not submerged.

DEFCON 1 triggered.

The exec staffs were presumably hysterical and paranoid about security threats and potential suicide cases. Began inspecting
folders of all the publics and gang bang sec checked some of them. GO/OSA people in the auditing rooms along with the
auditor and preOT or PC. My friend was understandably freaked out. There's more, but this is what I can tell you.

What a crazy place and a crazy time. A veritable mental institution.

Karen#1

<snip>
DEFCON 3 status.

Within a couple weeks, a piano teacher from Germany, Josephus Havenith, was found dead at the Fort Harrison Hotel,
while working on audited OT V. He died in a bathtub filled with water hot enough to have burned his skin off. The official
cause of death was drowning, although coroner noted that his head was not submerged.
<snip>
The Josephus Havenith story

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
^^^ courtesy warning: graphic autopsy photo at link ^^^^ :eek:

Last edited:

Karen#1

Thanks Karen.

Wow!
You have the audio?? Please share if you can.

I saw it (and was subjected to) a gang bang sec check. It was done in another room.
Just out of curiosity I Googled "scientology gang bang sec check 1982" and there are a number of hits including stuff from Andre Tabayoyan, Larry Brennan, Stacy Young.
Something was going on then that wasn't "Confessionals".

Attached picture doesn't show the screaming and the person being surrounded but it did happen.
View attachment 12357
Thanks Cakemaker.
The tapes I sent to Marc Headley, so not currently in possession of them.
Also, it will be trick to transfer from cassette tape to an Internet format.
Got to figure that one out.

HelluvaHoax!

SEC CHECKS & GANG BANG SEC CHECKS
Things they don't tell you when you walk into your first
Scientology center and people with blink-less sparkling

eyes and dial-wide grins greet you with love bombing!

Wow, this place is cool, what do you do here?

SCIENTOLOGIST
We help you attain total freedom and riches and
magical miracle powers and immortality !

Wow, it sounds too good to be true!
What if this is some kind of hoax or trick?

SCIENTOLOGIST
We'd never do that, Do you see my uniform?
We are all Sea Org officers, so you can trust us!

But I read an article that you imprisoned people
in rooms and forced them to confess to terrible
crimes and atrocities they didn't commit!

SCIENTOLOGIST
There there, settle down honey. You're
just confusing reality with Ron's science
fiction books! Ron loved action stories.
Hey, have you seen the new Tom
Cruise action movie? You know
Tom is with us, so don't worry--
moviestars don't torture people!

Last edited: