10,000+ posts on Xenu.net
2008: Protested alongside Anonymous in Los Angeles
Appeared on all three seasons of Scientology and the Aftermath

Creator and Owner: iTunes: Surviving Scientology Radio
Creator and Owner: The Scientology Money Project
Creator and Owner: OTVIIIisGrrr8! Satire Blog
Frequent Guest contributor at Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker

Some Highlights:
2012: Church lawyers complained to my attorney that I was harassing them in Texas because I had photographed them at the Rathbun v. Miscavige trial.
2014: Discovered $1.7 billion in Scientology assets buried in obscure IRS forms
2017: Discovered and reported on $140 million in dirty Iraqi money, $5 million+ of which went into the Church of Scientology coffers
2017: Found Scientology billionaire Bob Duggan in the Panama Papers. Bob used a firm to try to get me to take this off my blog. No way Bob.
2019: Covered and reported on the preliminary criminal trial of Rizza Islam etc.
2019-2020: Covering the meltdown of the $1.8 billion NYC Ponzi scheme known as GPB Capital Holdings owned by Scientologist David Gentile
2019: Found Russian mob ties to GPB Capital Holdings and Scientologist David Gentile

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Married to Karen de la Carriere, former Class XII C/S and Apollo veteran
Old Guard member since 2005.

Some Highlights:
2012: Church lawyers complained to my attorney that I was harassing them in Texas because I had photographed them at the Rathbun v. Miscavige trial.
2017: Discovered and reported on $140 million in dirty Iraqi money, $5 million+ of which went into the Church of Scientology coffers
2017: Found Scientology billionaire Bob Duggan in the Panama Papers. Bob used a firm to try to get me to take this off my blog. No way Bob.
2019: Covered and reported on the preliminary criminal trial of Rizza Islam etc.
2019-2020: Covering the meltdown of the $1.8 billion NYC Ponzi scheme known as GPB Capital Holdings owned by Scientologist David Gentile
2019: Found Russian mob ties to GPB Capital Holdings and Scientologist David Gentile
Well then it's official, they are full blown mob whether directly or through association and have been from the get go! The Clams are the wing of the Mob with the smiley faced veneer that says "it's all OK folks, we're saving the planet so taking what we want, whenever we want is what puts us in AFLUENCE on all of our financial goals. All of which subsidizes our operating costs in saving the planet."

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Well then it's official, they are full blown mob whether directly or through association and have been from the get go! The Clams are the wing of the Mob with the smiley faced veneer that says "it's all OK folks, we're saving the planet so taking what we want, whenever we want is what puts us in AFLUENCE on all of our financial goals. All of which subsidizes our operating costs in saving the planet."
It's an indicator that "somebody" is anxious to launder Scn assets into private offshore accounts, and is stupid enough to think the Russian mob will help with that, and not try to scam it all for themselves.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
It's an indicator that "somebody" is anxious to launder Scn assets into private offshore accounts, and is stupid enough to think the Russian mob will help with that, and not try to scam it all for themselves.
That's what tickles my curiosity. I never believe anything Scientology says and always look at whether they're covering something up and it seems that they're covering up a lot.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Married to Karen de la Carriere, former Class XII C/S and Apollo veteran
Old Guard member since 2005.

Some Highlights:
You'll get our juices flowing and hopefully we can return the favor. Glad you signed on.