Interrogating a real suppressive person (Scientology Green Tapes)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Oh my god no, I'm being exposed!

But hey, HH is really a smart and funny guy. Maybe you should listen to him and maybe I really am a fake and an OSA plug? Know knows? :confused:
Oh I often listen to him, he makes a lot of sense and makes me laugh at the same time (that's a winning combination for me) ... but he didn't say you were either of those things so don't get your knickers into too much of a twist.

:)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Oh my god no, I'm being exposed!

But hey, HH is really a smart and funny guy. Maybe you should listen to him and maybe I really am a fake and an OSA plug? Know knows? :confused:
Are you reading HH's posts again? Just curious. Seems like he's bought real estate
in your head and it doesn't have to be that way. No one is throwing shade on you personally. :innocent:

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Oh I often listen to him, he makes a lot of sense and makes me laugh at the same time (that's a winning combination for me) ... but he didn't say you were either of those things so don't get your knickers into too much of a twist.

:)
I guess my amazing ability to predict what other people are saying behind my back works only 99.9% of the time.

Speaking seriously, have I mentioned that I attribute my capacity to defect from the SO in part to having sufficiently high levels of paranoia and megalomania?

Well, sometimes that's not such a good thing it seems
:hysterical:

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Dis-Membered
Perhaps Ron was taking both sides of the debate and making both opposite conclusions (he sometimes did that).
I think it would be rather clever to create the puzzle that has some dead ends, and that never get translated as a dead end because a contradictory datum is installed. I think that you have nowhere to go if you see the two contradictions. Unless someone tells you that you see "A conflict in your materials" then it's off to the W/C'er. Or the WC. You pick it.

I think even that maybe overthinking it.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
I guess my amazing ability to predict what other people are saying behind my back works only 99.9% of the time.
I have no idea how well you can predict that ... but I won't say anything behind your back that I wouldn't say on the open board ... and I still think interrogation with or without an e-meter is a weird thing for anyone to want to post about here.

Karakorum

I still think interrogation with or without an e-meter is a weird thing for anyone to want to post about here.
I guess I am a weird person, even for an ex-scientologist. Guess that must be worth something, eh?

I also reply to my own quotes. With memes.

Speaking seriously, have I mentioned that I attribute my capacity to defect from the SO in part to having sufficiently high levels of paranoia and megalomania?

Last edited:

Karakorum

I think it would be rather clever to create the puzzle that has some dead ends, and that never get translated as a dead end because a contradictory datum is installed. I think that you have nowhere to go if you see the two contradictions. Unless someone tells you that you see "A conflict in your materials" then it's off to the W/C'er. Or the WC. You pick it.

I think even that maybe overthinking it.
Nah, I'm sure there were times when good old Hubby flip-flopped on several issues, but he would never admit that he was wrong in the first place. So you get a lot of contradictory statements from his policy letters across the years. Making sense of all of that contradictory BS is part of the madness that is scn management. C.Shelton had given some good examples of that.

I'm not sure that's the case with his stand on SPs though. The vast majority of what I can recall was him pretty consistently claiming that these are deliberate and persistent people.

Last edited: