Indy Scientologist Andy Nolch - Not A Scientologist Anymore

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Infamous Penis Graffiti Artist Andy Nolch Is Not A Scientologist Anymore
I think he's probably the only person who I wish would have stayed inside. That guy would do more damage remaining with them. I couldn't even listen to the vid, I had to turn it off after 5 minutes of him talking, otherwise it would have caused an engram.

They should lock him up in a small room with David Miscavige, so they would have to listen to each other's prattle all the damn time. I'm not sure which one would brake down first.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I listened to the first 6 minutes. The other presenters are giving him a hard time because of his crackpot ideas but he's going to do more videos where he tells the world all about scientology because he knows the truth! (It is run by the CIA and Karen de la Carriere is a CIA agent).:dizzy:
I hope nobody is gonna introduce him to Qanon.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
The 2 things I always love about this guy are:

His tea set
Want 😄

Veda

The people doing the interview won't let him talk. They're just mocking and trashing him for a the sake of supposedly having a funny podcast. He knows it and is just playing along and mostly being facetious.
The problem is that Andy vandalized, in the most vulgar and hurtful way, a memorial for a woman who had
recently been raped and murdered, hours before her friends and family were to attend that memorial. To this
day, he doesn't think he did any anything wrong, and jokes about it: "I'm a baaaaad boy!"

It's obvious that he doesn't "get" that he did something horrendous, and can't understand why people were horrified and sickened and puzzled that a man would do something that would further traumatize the already traumatized family and friends of the recently raped and murdered young woman.

And if that isn't weird and disturbing enough, after being arrested for grotesquely vandalizing the memorial, and site of the memorial service in a few hours, he continues making his videos including doing interviews with practically every significant person in the so called "Freezone," and even Jon Atack, and none of them had any problem with making a friendly video with someone who appears to be an unrepentant (and unconscious) sociopath. Perhaps "sociopath" is too strong a word, but it's in that realm. It's like a guy who deliberately runs over a neighbor's pet cat, and doesn't care in the least, but is "normal" in every other way.

IMO, Andy has displayed the warning signs of a potential mass murderer. Even in his most recent podcast he mentioned causally the idea of committing mass violence.

This is reminiscent of Ken Ogger, "The Pilot," who thought Hubbard had been Pain-Drug-Hypnotized, and that he, Ken Ogger, had been Pain-Sex-Hypnotized. (It had read on his e-meter.) I remember coming across his posts on the old Google Groups site, alt. Clearing Technology, and it was obvious, to me, that this person was spiraling down and was a potential suicide. But his friends were cheerful and thought everything was fine.

Soon after, he killed himself.

Edit: Further explanation added for clarification.

Last edited:

Veda

He's deeply affected by the police state takeover where he lives. That's not unusual and he's not alone. It seems he's blown for good with the exception of maybe continuing to entertain notions of extraterrestrial life and past lives which is also not unusual and beliefs shared by many others.
What is occurring in some areas of Australia seems to be part of the "Build Back Better" program which leads, ultimately, to trans-humanist, de-population, James Bond villains like this guy.

These are very strange times.

Zertel

The problem is that Andy vandalized, in the most vulgar and hurtful way, a memorial for a woman who had
recently been raped and murdered, hours before her friends and family were to attend that memorial. To this
day, he doesn't think he did any anything wrong, and jokes about it: "I'm a baaaaad boy!"

It's obvious that he doesn't "get" that he did something horrendous, and can't understand why people were horrified and sickened and puzzled that a man would do something that would further traumatize the already traumatized family and friends of the recently raped and murdered young woman.

And if that isn't weird and disturbing enough, after being arrested for grotesquely vandalizing the memorial, and site of the memorial service in a few hours, he continues making his videos including doing interviews with practically every significant person in the so called "Freezone," and even Jon Atack, and none of them had any problem with making a friendly video with someone who appears to be an unrepentant (and unconscious) sociopath. Perhaps "sociopath" is too strong a word, but it's in that realm. It's like a guy who deliberately runs over a neighbor's pet cat, and doesn't care in the least, but is "normal" in every other way.

IMO, Andy has displayed the warning signs of a potential mass murderer. Even in his most recent podcast he mentioned causally the idea of committing mass violence.

This is reminiscent of Ken Ogger, "The Pilot," who thought Hubbard had been Pain-Drug-Hypnotized, and that he, Ken Ogger, had been Pain-Sex-Hypnotized. (It had read on his e-meter.) I remember coming across his posts on the old Google Groups site, alt. Clearing Technology, and it was obvious, to me, that this person was spiraling down and was a potential suicide. But his friends were cheerful and thought everything was fine.

Soon after, he killed himself.

Edit: Further explanation added for clarification.
I certainly agree his actions were insensitive, vulgar and crude. He says the reason he did it is that the tragic incident was being used to promote feminism and a degradation of men which is part of a larger globalist communist conspiracy to take over the world. He says he wrote an apology letter to the family which they apparently accepted but he's unwilling to publicly redact his conspiracy theory by admitting he was totally wrong with his crude "protest".

He probably facetiously says he wants to emigrate to Austin, Texas to join an anti globalist communist cult which is headquartered there. Out of one cult and into another as he sort of jokingly admits. That's enough of trying to figure out what's going on in Andy's head.

Last edited:

Veda

I certainly agree his actions were insensitive, vulgar and crude. He says the reason he did it is that the tragic incident was being used to promote feminism and a degradation of men which is part of a larger globalist communist conspiracy to take over the world. He says he wrote an apology letter to the family which they apparently accepted'
He was in trouble with the police and the court after he was caught. Judging by his words and attitude from the act of desecration to the present, that apology letter is likely no more sincere than similar letters, or statements, made by other miscreants, after being pressured, or advised, by their attorneys or the court.

He appears to not "get" that he did anything wrong. In fact, he blows it off and seems to think it was kind of a cool thing to do.

Further traumatizing a family that had already been traumatized, and having no sincere contrition, crosses a line.

But that's just me.

Obviously, other people are OK with it. Almost every "opinion leader" in "Independent Scientology" agreed to be interviewed by him, allowing him, for a couple of years, to become the face and voice of "Independent Scientology."

"I am not interested in wog morality," L. Ron Hubbard, 1967.

After all, this young lady was just a "wog" with a "meat body," and someone who was very low on the Hubbard Chart of Awareness Characteristics.

Of course, It's good that Nolch now realizes that Hubbard was dodgy, etc. It's a sign that he's changing, and hopefully that change will continue.

but he's unwilling to publicly redact his conspiracy theory by admitting he was totally wrong with his crude "protest".

He probably facetiously says he wants to emigrate to Austin, Texas to join an anti globalist communist cult. Out of one cult and into another as he sort of jokingly admits. That's enough of trying to figure out what's going on in Andy's head.