Independent Scientology and Excalibur

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news

Probably among other providers, a version of Excalibur is offered by the Independent Scientology:

(1) Advanced Organization of the Great Plains:

Excalibur Course

Screenshot_20201115-080251_1605452751359.png

(2) Dror Center in Israel:

Nir Lahav Zooms to OT!

Nir Lahav Zooms to OT! – Dror Friends

"In July 2019, Nir completed the Solo NOT’s Auditor Course. Now, just two months later, he attested to completion of Solo NED for OT’s. Not wasting a moment, Nir is already on the next level, Excalibur!"

(3) Ron's Org Grenchen:

Ron's Org Grenchen Schweiz | Erfolge in der Ron's Org

Google translation:

Profits from auditing and courses and their application in life!

"My life is handled with ease.

Excalibur: For me the best and most successful level I have done so far! The gains and improvements are noticeable in all areas of life. I have more tolerance and understanding towards other people. My life is handled with ease. I got rid of attitudes and habits that just hindered or stopped me. My heartfelt thanks to the staff at Ron's Org for helping me in a great way! - U."

I believe that the AOGP, Dror Center and Ron's Org Excalibur courses were developed by Indies. I have never heard of the Church of Scientology International (or before that, the Church of Scientology of California) or any entity authorized by RTC ever offering an Excalibur course, auditing or materials.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Pure squirreling, anyone should stay clear of this course.

Not because it is squirreling, but because whatever it is, it is delivered by people who believe in scientology.

HelluvaHoax!

How perfectly, pretentiously, paradoxically & paranormally pathetic---that they named their advanced level "EXCALIBUR", after the miraculous myth about a shore story sword with magical powers.

Scientology, itself, is a myth of kinds. A mythed withhold.

AUDITING REMEDY: Pull the withhold, by repetitively asking the preclear: "What did other people do to make you think they knew you were lying about your magical superpowers?"

He-man

Hero extraordinary
5YELVKk9htZZPyiWkTrNhnI1Nb3.jpg

Is it a word play perhaps? Spend your money tugging at the sword until you drop dead from exhaustion because let me tell you, you're not the true king of Britain.

Veda

Probably among other providers, a version of Excalibur is offered by the Independent Scientology:

(1) Advanced Organization of the Great Plains:

Excalibur Course

View attachment 7743

(2) Dror Center in Israel:

Nir Lahav Zooms to OT!

"In July 2019, Nir completed the Solo NOT’s Auditor Course. Now, just two months later, he attested to completion of Solo NED for OT’s. Not wasting a moment, Nir is already on the next level, Excalibur!"

(3) Ron's Org Grenchen:

Ron's Org Grenchen Schweiz | Erfolge in der Ron's Org

Google translation:

Profits from auditing and courses and their application in life!

"My life is handled with ease.

Excalibur: For me the best and most successful level I have done so far! The gains and improvements are noticeable in all areas of life. I have more tolerance and understanding towards other people. My life is handled with ease. I got rid of attitudes and habits that just hindered or stopped me. My heartfelt thanks to the staff at Ron's Org for helping me in a great way! - U."

I believe that the AOGP, Dror Center and Ron's Org Excalibur courses were developed by Indies. I have never heard of the Church of Scientology International (or before that, the Church of Scientology of California) or any entity authorized by RTC ever offering an Excalibur course, auditing or materials.
"Excalibur [Ron's Org OT 8] - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness."

This appears to be an application of Hubbard's confidential 1980 OT 8 HCOB, that was briefly on "New OT 8," in the official cult, before being jettisoned because it was such a glaring non-sequitur to the "New OT 8" pasted together by then Senior Case Supervisor Ray Mithoff.

The 1980 OT 8 HCOB had to do with beings outside the physical universe ("on the 7th dynamic") who were messing with beings inside the physical universe. (This was Hubbard's explanation for why NOTs and OT 3 didn't work on him, at least until he moved on to some other explanation, such as the "Pain and Sex" implants.)

According to David Mayo, when Pat Broeker excitedly gave him the text of the OT 8 HCOB, Hubbard was on tranquilizers to keep him calm, and not angry and screaming which could have been fatal. This was during the aftermath of the court ordered releasing of thousands of pages of damning evidence showing Hubbard to be a criminal mastermind, while his wife Mary Sue Hubbard, who was taking the rap for him, was awaiting sentencing and could, conceivably, still implicate her husband, L. Ron.

February 1980

From this porridge of lunacy came the big OT breakthrough of 1980, informally known as the Lucifer OT 8.

Even though OT 8 had been on the Grade Chart since at least the late 1960s - That OT 8 basically being "at cause over everything, subjective and objective" - it had not actually existed, thus Broeker's excitement that there was finally an OT 8. David Mayo was supposed to take it and build a complete OT level around it but, instead, per his own account, tossed it in the waste paper basket.

Somehow, Bill Robertson (Deputy Galactic Commander Astar Paramejgian) made it go right, and created Excalibur.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
This was Hubbard's explanation for why NOTs and OT 3 didn't work on him, . . . .
Your whole post is perfect and how I understand the sequence of events
Thanks for posting. People need to hear this, as the "real truth shall set you free."

Last edited:

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
"Excalibur [Ron's Org OT 8] - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the seventh dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness."

This appears to be an application of Hubbard's confidential 1980 OT 8 HCOB, that was briefly on "New OT 8," in the official cult, before being jettisoned because it was such a glaring non-sequitur to the "New OT 8" pasted together by then Senior Case Supervisor Ray Mithoff.

The 1980 OT 8 HCOB had to do with beings outside the physical universe ("on the 7th dynamic") who were messing with beings inside the physical universe. (This was Hubbard's explanation for why NOTs and OT 3 didn't work on him, at least until he moved on to some other explanation, such as the "Pain and Sex" implants.)

According to David Mayo, when Pat Broeker excitedly gave him the text of the OT 8 HCOB, Hubbard was on tranquilizers to keep him calm, and not angry and screaming which could have been fatal. This was during the aftermath of the court ordered releasing of thousands of pages of damning evidence showing Hubbard to be a criminal mastermind, while his wife Mary Sue Hubbard, who was taking the rap for him, was awaiting sentencing and could, conceivably, still implicate her husband, L. Ron.

February 1980

From this porridge of lunacy came the big OT breakthrough of 1980, informally known as the Lucifer OT 8.

Even though OT 8 had been on the Grade Chart since at least the late 1960s - That OT 8 basically being "at cause over everything, subjective and objective" - it had not actually existed, thus Broeker's excitement that there was finally an OT 8. David Mayo was supposed to take it and build a complete OT level around it but, instead, per his own account, tossed it in the waste paper basket.

Somehow, Bill Robertson (Deputy Galactic Commander Astar Paramejgian) made it go right, and created Excalibur.
Thank you for that. I have two additional observations.

First, the description of the Excalibur Course at the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) gives credit to Bill Robertson:

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

OT LEVEL SERIES OF COURSES

The standard tech Excalibur Course

$2500

A True Cause Over Life

The Excalibur course addresses the subjective side of the NOTS case, as well as addressing those things in the Pre-OTs case that they "want handled" based on their interest.

ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL ACHIEVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO APPLY:

Learn what Excalibur adds to NOTS procedures and why

Study excerpts from LRH's lectures and bulletins upon which Robertson based his advanced tech

Learn new concepts new NOTS concepts

Learn how to apply original, on-source Excalibur tech

Address completely new areas of your subjective OT case with phenomenal wins

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Second, it appears that the sequence, and thus the Excalibur level itself, are probably different at the Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel than at Ron's Org as you described. See:

Nir Lahav Zooms to OT!

In July 2019, Nir completed the Solo NOT’s Auditor Course. Now, just two months later, he attested to completion of Solo NED for OT’s. Not wasting a moment, Nir is already on the next level, Excalibur!

Veda

Thank you for that. I have two additional observations.

First, the description of the Excalibur Course at the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) gives credit to Bill Robertson:

OT LEVEL SERIES OF COURSES

The standard tech Excalibur Course

$2500

A True Cause Over Life

The Excalibur course addresses the subjective side of the NOTS case, as well as addressing those things in the Pre-OTs case that they "want handled" based on their interest.

ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL ACHIEVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY TO APPLY:

Learn what Excalibur adds to NOTS procedures and why

Study excerpts from LRH's lectures and bulletins upon which Robertson based his advanced tech

Learn new concepts new NOTS concepts

Learn how to apply original, on-source Excalibur tech

Address completely new areas of your subjective OT case with phenomenal wins

Second, it appears that the sequence, and thus the Excalibur level itself, are probably different at the Independent Scientology Dror Center in Israel than at Ron's Org as you described. See:

Nir Lahav Zooms to OT!

In July 2019, Nir completed the Solo NOT’s Auditor Course. Now, just two months later, he attested to completion of Solo NED for OT’s. Not wasting a moment, Nir is already on the next level, Excalibur!

The solo course for the lower OT levels would be a different course than the solo course for NOTs.

NOTs at Ron's Orgs would be shorter as Excalibur is supposed to ultimately handle the NOTs case.

Someone could attempt to communicate with Ron's Orgs, Dror, and the AO of the Great Plains, for clarification, but my impression is that they prefer not to discuss upper level material with entheta beings.

Cat's Squirrel

I think the problem with contacting any extant organisations selling Robertson's technology is likely to be that they'd prefer to limit their communications to those who have some interest in purchasing services or training from them.

If anyone knows where Ulrich Kramer is, I think he's as good a source as anyone to talk about the Ron's Org levels as he was involved with the Ron's Orgs for some years. He was once at an Independents' conference in London in the mid-90s which I was also at and created a good impression; he was affable and willing to talk about anything to do with the tech. He is believed to have written the L.Kin books under a pseudonym.

[EDIT: here's his website; MindWalking — Rolf Ulrich Kramer]

Given the choice though, I think he'd also probably prefer to promote the technology he's involved with now and at least helped to create (mindwalking).

Last edited:

Zertel

A few years ago I came across a website which had an actual description of what was being being addressed on some of those "OT levels". As I recall there were maybe fifteen or twenty of them which I browsed over and I think with some of them the accompanying "processes" to go along with them were described. The only one I specifically recall was that he (I guess it was 'Captain Bill'?) was experimenting with maintaining "awareness" while asleep with mixed results. I have no idea if that website still exists.

Someone would really need to be into "psychic exploration" to dive into that kind of stuff. Make a list of all the potential psychic abilities mentioned by mystics over the ages and dive in. It sort of reminds of back during the "psychedelic revolution" in the 1960s and 1970s when a few adventurous folks would take a double dose of acid just to see what would happen.

Last edited:

Zertel

The solo course for the lower OT levels would be a different course than the solo course for NOTs.

NOTs at Ron's Orgs would be shorter as Excalibur is supposed to ultimately handle the NOTs case.

Someone could attempt to communicate with Ron's Orgs, Dror, and the AO of the Great Plains, for clarification, but my impression is that they prefer not to discuss upper level material with entheta beings.
my impression is that they prefer not to discuss upper level material with entheta beings.
Laughter!

Squirrels squirelling other squirrels - I'm getting confused 😕

I need an Org Board to straighten this out.

Last edited:

Veda

I think the problem with contacting any extant organisations selling Robertson's technology is likely to be that they'd prefer to limit their communications to those who have some interest in purchasing services or training from them.

If anyone knows where Ulrich Kramer is, I think he's as good a source as anyone to talk about the Ron's Org levels as he was involved with the Ron's Orgs for some years. He was once at an Independents' conference in London in the mid-90s which I was also at and created a good impression; he was affable and willing to talk about anything to do with the tech. He is believed to have written the L.Kin books under a pseudonym.

[EDIT: here's his website; MindWalking — Rolf Ulrich Kramer]

Given the choice though, I think he'd also probably prefer to promote the technology he's involved with now and at least helped to create (mindwalking).
If this affable-appearing fellow was the author of the L. Kin books then the bio he provides is dishonest.

Max Hauri's Ron's Orgs intro material is also dishonest, and omits mention of Captain Bill Robertson (their founder and author of their OT levels), the Galactic Grand Council, Elron Elray, etc. when promoting themselves to outsiders.

Veda

A few years ago I came across a website which had an actual description of what was being being addressed on some of those "OT levels". As I recall there were maybe fifteen or twenty of them which I browsed over and I think with some of them the accompanying "processes" to go along with them were described. The only one I specifically recall was that he (I guess it was 'Captain Bill'?) was experimenting with maintaining "awareness" while asleep with mixed results. I have no idea if that website still exists.

Someone would really need to be into "psychic exploration" to dive into that kind of stuff. Make a list of all the potential psychic abilities mentioned by mystics over the ages and dive in. It sort of reminds of back during the "psychedelic revolution" in the 1960s and 1970s when a few adventurous folks would take a double dose of acid just to see what would happen.
Link to the works of Captain Bill Robertson thread.

Includes material from L. Ron Hubbard, telepathically relayed through Bill Robertson, so we are to believe.

Cat's Squirrel

If this affable-appearing fellow was the author of the L. Kin books then the bio he provides is dishonest.
If you're saying that his dishonesty is implicit in his writing under a nom de plume, I presume he would have done that to avoid being sued by the CofS for breach of copyright since there is a lot of Scn tech in those books.

Veda

If you're saying that his dishonesty is implicit in his writing under a nom de plume, I presume he would have done that to avoid being sued by the CofS for breach of copyright since there is a lot of Scn tech in those books.
Read it again. "...the bio he provides" refers to the link you provided. His description of his background is misleading. Scientology is not going to sue him for mentioning that he was involved with a splinter group of Scientology.

Ron's Orgs people like to use cool-sounding Galactic Patroller names, such as Astar Paramejgian, Elron Elray, L. Kin, Thorn Alion (Alleyon) Galactic Patrol Home Page. Free Zone. Captain Bill Robertson (Astar Paramejgian, Deputy Sector Commander). They consider these to be their actual names, of their galactic identities, not nom de plumes.

Cat's Squirrel

Read it again. "...the bio he provides" refers to the link you provided. His description of his background is misleading. Scientology is not going to sue him for mentioning that he was involved with a splinter group of Scientology.

Ron's Orgs people like to use cool-sounding Galactic Patroller names, such as Astar Paramejgian, Elron Elray, L. Kin, Thorn Alion (Alleyon) Galactic Patrol Home Page. Free Zone. Captain Bill Robertson (Astar Paramejgian, Deputy Sector Commander). They consider these to be their actual names, of their galactic identities, not nom de plumes.
I've read his bio now and yes, you're right (you probably are too about Astar Paramejgian, etc. too). So, in your view would it be better if he owned up to his prior involvement in Scn, Ron's Orgs etc. for the sake of being honest, even if it meant he had no clients for what may well be a *worthwhile enterprise because potential clients were put off by his prior involvement?

I acknowledge that there are alternative respectable points of view on this. Some might say it isn't his place to conceal his prior involvement in Scn, Ron's Orgs etc. on behalf of his potential clients and they have a right to know of his prior involvements even if they might misinterpret them. My sympathies though are more with him and any potential clients who might benefit from what he has to offer but would be put off if they knew of those involvements.

*I had a friend who was audited by him in the 90s and was very happy with the results. He went on to solo audit using the L.Kin books as course packs.

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

I've read his bio now and yes, you're right (you probably are too about Astar Paramejgian, etc. too). So, in your view would it be better if he owned up to his prior involvement in Scn, Ron's Orgs etc. for the sake of being honest, even if it meant he had no clients for what may well be a *worthwhile enterprise because potential clients were put off by his prior involvement?

I acknowledge that there are alternative respectable points of view on this. Some might say it isn't his place to conceal his prior involvement in Scn, Ron's Orgs etc. on behalf of his potential clients and they have a right to know of his prior involvements even if they might misinterpret them. My sympathies though are more with him and any potential clients who might benefit from what he has to offer but would be put off if they knew of those involvements.

*I had a friend who was audited by him in the 90s and was very happy with the results. He went on to solo audit using the L.Kin books as course packs.
Just further on this; even when I was "in" I considered all the space opera stuff (Teegeeack, the Marcabs, Sector 9, Xenu etc.) to be arrant nonsense (I'm being polite here) and a figment of LRH's imagination and, in the part of the FZ where I was and spent most of my time in Scn., you were allowed to say so. I suspect it was different with the Bill Robertson / Ron's Orgs setup.

I'm not likely to change my mind on that now.

La La Lou Lou

I seem to remember old timers talking about Excalibur, many years ago. Wasn't it the original book that hubbarRd wrote that then got destroyed by the Russians or the Feds or something? I seem to remember it was talked about with awe as being very powerful tekk before it's time and that all the 'new' stuff was week and ineffective in comparison. Old timers spoke quite freely about things and were feared and revered by the staff in London Org in the seventies. Though I understood very little. I think many of these old timers, who had been around when HubBard was there in London, knew too much and ended up declared. They came from the time when all auditors were valued and came up with new ideas and processes, no KSW in those days.