Inane Letters from the Edge

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Long-time contributor Clearly Not Clear was the lucky recipient of a letter from St Hill.

Odd, because Clearly lives in the US and has never even been to St Hill, let alone taken any services there…

But anyone familiar with scientology knows that Hubbard dictates that letters must be written every week. He says that the number of letters out is the controlling factor in the amount of income (and size not quality is what’s important — an idea that has been scrupulously applied in scientology orgs all over the world) and the second datum “an org is in complete control of their letters out statistic, if that is not up then they are not even trying.”

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan

EXCERPT from blog:
Long-time contributor Clearly Not Clear was the lucky recipient of a letter from St Hill.

Odd, because Clearly lives in the US and has never even been to St Hill, let alone taken any services there…

But anyone familiar with scientology knows that Hubbard dictates that letters must be written every week. He says that the number of letters out is the controlling factor in the amount of income (and size not quality is what’s important — an idea that has been scrupulously applied in scientology orgs all over the world) and the second datum “an org is in complete control of their letters out statistic, if that is not up then they are not even trying.”
That one was typed how does he rate, lol. I only used to get a line or two in a barely legible scrawl, from someone whom I suspected had English as a second language.
:LOL:

Dotey OT

Quite Disaffected
There is a possibility, only a slight one, that I wrote one of you guys or gals a letter. If you had a CF folder at LA.

Unless your CF files were labelled as ENTHETA or they were pulled to ethics, if they were in that CF, and there were a big bunch of people in that CF, I pulled it.

Now given, there must have been several hundred thousand individual folders in that dungeon, which is down in the basement, across the hall from the I&R and the ethics interview spaces. I was in just a few years ago, and I was at LA org buried in the CF for a few months. I wrote a few letters, I really didn't have a lot of back off on what I wrote or who I wrote to.

And some of my letters were funny. I didn't give a shit. I was barely in.

marra

I once got a letter from my auditor at Saint Hill. I thought she was being friendly so I sent a letter back telling her how I was doing. Soon afterwards I had a reg ringing me to discuss my letter which he was reading. I never made that mistake again.