Controversial
Always like to hear about gold :D

:welcome:

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Any stories you can share?

KathyCA

Any stories you can share?
I suppose I have at least one for every day I worked there. I did a lot of different things at Gold. I was a tree surgeon, I worked in HR, I worked under Wendell Reynolds for a time as some kind of training officer (I can’t remember the org chart name).
I remember Peter Schless and a bunch of other A/V crew.
I worked in the galley as the lead food server with a German-born head chef, Nucci the Italian pastry chef and Sinar Parman the executive chef.
I used to eat the Miscaviges “discarded options.” They would always get a meat and fish option and whatever they didn’t choose was up for grabs usually.

I was not born-in but my parents brought me to Scientology when I was very young.

Enthetan

What was Gold like?

How did you leave? Did you experience difficulties getting out?

Harold#1

The Blue Bird Wanderlodge is what Hubbard was living in when he died. It was a high end motorhome that was parked on his ranch near Creston California while he spent millions remodeling the ranch. A few accounts say his Wanderlodge is now maintained and kept at Gold.

A 1985 Wanderlodge:

Last edited:

KathyCA

The Blue Bird Wanderlodge is what he was living in when he died. It was a high end motorhome that was parked on his ranch near Creston California while he spent millions remodeling the ranch. A few accounts say his Wanderlodge is now maintained and kept at Gold.

A 1985 Wanderlodge:

Ok I figured it was a type of camper. I don’t remember seeing that.
There is another’secret’ ranch that is not in Hemet and the uniform was not military-like.
I’m struggling to remember the details but my brain is leaning toward “Archives.” (?)

Harold#1

Ok I figured it was a type of camper. I don’t remember seeing that.
There is another’secret’ ranch that is not in Hemet and the uniform was not military-like.
I’m struggling to remember the details but my brain is leaning toward “Archives.” (?)
The accounts saying clean clothes and fresh food etc. are kept ready for him amuse me.

Enthetan

The accounts saying clean clothes and fresh food etc. are kept ready for him amuse me.
Or maybe are being kept for Miscavage, should he need a "safe house" ?