Riddick

I clap to no man

Riddick

I clap to no man

Riddick

I clap to no man

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
how do we use the word rhetoric correctly?
It isn't about "we" it's about you ... it always has been about you.

I suggest you grab a dictionary, then go back and read your last 8 years worth of posts and work it out for yourself. You're not stupid and I'm certainly not your teacher.

If you want to lecture people about a word (and I mean about the word not the concept you are pushing) at least learn how to use it.

Edit: If you genuinely want help ... post some sentences (or cut and paste some from your past posts) using your fave word and I'm sure someone here will correct them for you if they don't make sense (and I will if no one else does).

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
It isn't about "we" it's about you ... it always has been about you.

I suggest you grab a dictionary, then go back and read your last 8 years worth of posts and work it out for yourself. You're not stupid and I'm certainly not your teacher.

If you want to lecture people about a word at least learn how to bloody well use it.
how should I use the word?

Riddick

I clap to no man
In the video, scientology is this:

"WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?

Developed by L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being.
Scientology addresses the spirit—not the body or mind—and believes that Man is far more than a product of his environment, or his genes."

That's a mouthful of rhetoric, LOL.

HelluvaHoax!

I was recently given a star-rate checkout on the word rhetoric. . .

COURSE SUPERVISOR
Okay I am going to give you a star-rate checkout
on the HCO Bulletin KRW—"Keeping Rhetoric Working".
What is the definition of the word rhetoric?

HH
The definition of the word rhetoric depends on the individual and
each different situation and also it depends on what is real to the person.

COURSE SUPERVISOR
Wutttt? That doesn't sound like a definition.

HH
Well, in my reality that is the definition. Ron says 'what's
the true definition for you is the true definition
'.

COURSE SUPERVISOR
Ron said that?

HH
Definitely!

COURSE SUPERVISOR
Okayyyyy, if you say so. But I need you to use the word
rhetoric in 3 sentences to show you understand it.

HH
Sure, no problem. My first sentence is "Yesterday I ran into the word
rhetoric and did
not really get the concept." My second sentence
is "Today I looked up the word rhetoric in the dictionary." And,
my
3rd sentence is "I just used the word rhetoric in 3 sentences
and still don't understand what it means
".

COURSE SUPERVISOR
Thank you. How do you feel about the word rhetoric?

HH
I feel good about it!

COURSE SUPERVISOR
Cool. Pass!

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
In the video, scientology is this:

"WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?

Developed by L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being.
Scientology addresses the spirit—not the body or mind—and believes that Man is far more than a product of his environment, or his genes."

That's a mouthful of rhetoric, LOL.
In the first sentence, "Developed by L. Ron Hubbard", insert sound bite of people clapping, lol. Hip hip hooray and all that. LOL Let's give a hand to LRH, mankind's greatest friend, LOL. (for any member who has listened to LRH lectures or attended DM events).

"Scientology is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being.". OK, this rhetoric is explaining the 8 dynamics to somebody that is new to scientology.

"Scientology addresses the spirit—not the body or mind—and believes that Man is far more than a product of his environment, or his genes.". OK, this rhetoric makes it sound like a religion and gets itself off the hook for such things as the purif, objectivess and even auditing..

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
the rest of the What is Scientology link I provided is this, more rhetoric:

"Scientology comprises a body of knowledge which extends from certain fundamental truths. Prime among these are:

Man is an immortal spiritual being.

His experience extends well beyond a single lifetime.

His capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized.

Scientology further holds Man to be basically good, and that his spiritual salvation depends upon himself, his fellows and his attainment of brotherhood with the universe.

Scientology is not a dogmatic religion in which one is asked to accept anything on faith alone. On the contrary, one discovers for oneself that the principles of Scientology are true by applying its principles and observing or experiencing the results.

The ultimate goal of Scientology is true spiritual enlightenment and freedom for all."

Riddick

I clap to no man
you know, I fell for Hubbards rhetoric back in 1987 when I first read Dianetics and back then I didn't know what rhetoric meant nor even heard the word or know anything about it. Is this the same for you?

I thought by reading Dianetics I could go Clear, and then I fell for the rhetoric of going OT.

Riddick

I clap to no man
The goal of L Ron Hubbard to go clear and then OT was essentially a bunch of rhetoric, anyway you want to examine it, whether it be hypnosis, Crowley Black Magik, lack of critical thinking, AESP's, whatever. It still boils down to his rhetoric.