I Publicly Disconnected From The Sea Organization in December, 2005

Riddick

I clap to no man
"Problematic" to whom?

Certainly not to the people at the top. It was part of the design of Ethics.

"Ethics" was NEVER designed to be of benefit to the Scientologist.
Only to Scientology stats.

HCO POLICY LETTER OF 18 JUNE 1968 - ETHICS
"The purpose of Ethics is TO REMOVE COUNTER-INTENTIONS FROM THE ENVIRONMENT"
Also HCO POLICY LETTER OF l SEPTEMBER AD15 - ETHICS PROTECTION
"In short a staff member can get away with murder as long as his
statistic is up and can't sneeze without a chop if it's down. "

It was always about making income for LRH and DM. Somebody who was making money for Scientology was allowed to screw over other Scientologists without consequence (as long as what he did, did not create an "Out-PR" situation which might out-weigh his contribution).
yep, there is actually a mathematical equation for hubbard's ethics. And it is a dichotomy,

ethics = raising stats

out ethics = declining stats.

You just have to remove or understand the added rhetoric to understand.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Anybody remember the Why is God HCO PL or HCOB?

For declining stats, that was piece of rhetoric.

Riddick

I clap to no man
Here it is for some of you that never read the rhetoric management series were Hubbard places hisself as all knowing in management and other things such as joining scientology and living a better life, the secrets. What a piece of bullshit work that many people studied and paid bucks to do so, or for free as a staff member provided your stats were up, lol.
It's on page 82 of this pdf.

In the end, it's all bullshit.

If Hubbard were alive now, and in the current situation of all business's being shut down and people confined to stay at home or limited travel, Hubbard's whole management series of rhetoric is complete bullshit, as it ever was.

DM does not know what to do? LOL

TheSneakster

Who cares? Why do you believe your disconnection is important? Why do you post it here, now? How does this improve your, or anyone's, life? I can't see any reason.
This subforum is specifically for stories of people leaving Co$. My post details how I left. If you or anyone else here has a problem with it, you can report it to the admin Pirate & Bum, although I'm not sure what rule of his forums you might imagine I'm violating.

I should think that my having publicly (in Mick Wenlock's XSO Yahoo Group) flipped the bird to OSA and the ASHO F MAA by shoving the Hubbard references they were violating in their faces would have met with greater approval. I bluntly told them they had no hold or leverage over me as the standard Sea Ogre cult threat of "losing your Eternity" (by denying access to the OT levels) and/or publicizing the contents of my confessional folders meant nothing and means nothing to me.

I'm not hiding from the Church of Scientology's OSA Internet Investigations Unit. They have already done the worst harm they can do to me, having taken away my two best friends. My despite for them is unending and I shall continue to interfere with their activities as best I may right up until I am dead or they are disbanded.

So. You anonymous cowards who imagine you are doing anything more than annoying me with your ongoing Thought Reform efforts, can collectively fuck off and die.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
This subforum is specifically for stories of people leaving Co$. My post details how I left. If you or anyone else here has a problem with it, you can report it to the admin Pirate & Bum, although I'm not sure what rule of his forums you might imagine I'm violating.
Your OP is appropriate and fine.

This gives your reason for disconnecting. Why did you leave the SO?

TheSneakster

Your OP is appropriate and fine.

This gives your reason for disconnecting. Why did you leave the SO?
Thank you.

Why did I quit the Sea Org?

Well around early 1993, David "Darth Midget" Miscavige decided to export the horrific duress and abuse of the Staff at Gold Base to all the Tech delivery units in lower Orgs. PAC Area got an INT Command Team Ethics Mission that was specifically trained to make our already difficult lives intolerable.

The short version is that I refused to go along with their suppression and abuse. The most spectacular instance was when I defied a D/CO for Ethics and Image's MAA in front of the entire crew present in the PAC Mess Hall when he tried to issue orders to me during a meal contrary to Hubbard approved Flag Orders. Bear in mind, I did this with perfect Flag Order 38 manners.

This resulted in Rye Gardner going on a screaming tirade non-stop for 25 minutes while I took my meal outside by the Apollo Anchor (to spare the rest of the crew) and calmly continued to eat. The little shit had a swagger stick and I seriously expected him to strike me with it - which he did not quite dare to attempt.

These people illegally removed me from post and sent me to the galley dishland, then later to the equally illegal Deck Project Force. I kept asking for my Committee of Evidence and one day refused to work any more without it. Comm Ev found me Not Guilty and recommended I be returned to post.

David "Darth Midget" Miscavige or one of his immediate juniors was running that Mission (I only learned this many years later). The Findings and Recommendations were rejected on their authority and the Comm Ev members punished. A new not-a-Comm-Ev to which I was not even called as a witness in my own defense found me Guilty. I had enough and refused to cooperate.

I was offloaded with 24 hours to be off the base. I had a job and housing in 12 hours. That was my Christmas present for `1995.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Who cares? Why do you believe your disconnection is important? Why do you post it here, now? How does this improve your, or anyone's, life? I can't see any reason.

I think "writing up one's lower condition" is an act of religious faith--a good faith demonstration to God that you still are hoping to be allowed to get into heaven invited to do your next OT level.

Origin of An Act of Faith -link-
This expression has religious origins. It comes from the Portuguese expression auto da fe. Starting in the 13th century, the Catholic Church began the Inquisition. This was a way for the church to combat heresy. Certain people in the church believed that it was a good idea to execute non-Catholics or people who used to be Catholic but now left the church. They thought this would please God and be an act that demonstrated their faith.​
It reminds me of the time years ago when The Sneakster was apologetic to the "Indie God" Marty Rathbun on his Indie blogsite and trying to stay in good favor after committing the "sin" against God of posting on ESMB. This really happened, I'm not making it up. Sneakster justified it to Rathbun by posting this (near verbatim): "The only reason I post on ESMB is to handle the over-restimulation of ESMB members from OSA sock puppets."

I have asked Sneakster a number of times over the years if that is still his sole purpose for posting on ESMB, but he refuses to answer the question or engage in any conversation with me, because (I suppose) I am an evil SP and God doesn't like people talking to the devil. Sneakster is still free to respond and answer that simple question.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I think "writing up one's lower condition" is an act of religious faith--a good faith demonstration to God that you still are hoping to be allowed to get into heaven invited to do your next OT level.

Origin of An Act of Faith -link-
This expression has religious origins. It comes from the Portuguese expression auto da fe. Starting in the 13th century, the Catholic Church began the Inquisition. This was a way for the church to combat heresy. Certain people in the church believed that it was a good idea to execute non-Catholics or people who used to be Catholic but now left the church. They thought this would please God and be an act that demonstrated their faith.​
It reminds me of the time years ago when The Sneakster was apologetic to the "Indie God" Marty Rathbun on his Indie blogsite and trying to stay in good favor after committing the "sin" against God by posting on ESMB. This really happened, I'm not making it up. Sneakster justified it to Rathbun by posting this (near verbatim): "The only reason I post on ESMB is to handle the over-restimulation of ESMB members from OSA sock puppets."

I have asked Sneakster a number of times over the years if that is still his sole purpose for posting on ESMB, but he refuses to answer the question or engage in any conversation with me, because (I suppose) I am an evil SP and God doesn't like people talking to the devil. Sneakster is still free to respond and answer that simple question.

For the record, I will share my own "Doubt Formula" of why I left Hubbard's crazed cult. I didn't write up my formula and ask anyone to sign it, so maybe that is why I am still an SP, lol.

My final and parting thought---moments before I exited cult prison and re-entered reality---was simply these 12 words:

"I DO NOT EVER AGAIN WANT TO BE INVESTIGATED, CORRECTED OR HANDLED."

ESCAPE SUMMARY: Millions of Hubbard's words had been diligently defined and demo'd from decades of that despot's diabolical diatribes---yet only a dozen words ended it. That dirty dozen caused the entire Hubbardian hoax experience to implode, collapse & forever disappear.

That may help to explain why I take exception to someone who publicly states that they are only on ESMB to correct and handle me (and my ilk, lol).

PRO TIP: The entire "Grade Chart" and "Bridge To Total Freedom" is nothing more than a feebly failed effort to investigate, correct and handle the DB thetan that paid for the training/auditing. The cult's promo doesn't tell you that, but instead substitutes euphemistic synonyms. To wit, "We're not saying you're degraded, but if you pay us $600,000 we would be happy to help you rehabilitate your miraculous godlike powers!"

Last edited:

Bill

I should think that my having publicly (in Mick Wenlock's XSO Yahoo Group) flipped the bird to OSA and the ASHO F MAA by shoving the Hubbard references they were violating in their faces would have met with greater approval. I bluntly told them they had no hold or leverage over me as the standard Sea Ogre cult threat of "losing your Eternity" (by denying access to the OT levels) and/or publicizing the contents of my confessional folders meant nothing and means nothing to me.

I'm not hiding from the Church of Scientology's OSA Internet Investigations Unit. They have already done the worst harm they can do to me, having taken away my two best friends. My despite for them is unending and I shall continue to interfere with their activities as best I may right up until I am dead or they are disbanded.

So. You anonymous cowards who imagine you are doing anything more than annoying me with your ongoing Thought Reform efforts, can collectively fuck off and die.
I do apologize for upsetting you. I do understand how what I wrote certainly might do that if misinterpreted. But I do not object to your write up nor what you said about Scientology. What I was wondering, and asking, was regarding the timing. You wrote this 15 years ago. Fantastic. Why are you posting it now? I'm curious. What happened now that caused you to post a 15 year-old letter? Can you explain what happened?

HelluvaHoax!

HELPFUL TIP: Use your ARC triangle. This is why Hubbard, Miscavige and Scientologists constantly & compulsively create more enemies for themselves. Because if anyone dares to disagree with their tech or simply asks them a non-standard question, they immediately declare, disconnect and begin to "never defend, always attack!"

example, from a Rolling Stone magazine interview with "the world's most dedicated Scientologist, Tom Cruise":

Since Scientology, in the popular imagination, is such a loaded word — often associated with heavy-handed recruitment tactics, strong-arm-lawyer assaults and steep membership and course fees — one would think that Cruise wouldn’t be so willing to take a journalist through that world.
“Who are those people that say those things?” Cruise asks when I bring it up over lunch one day. “Because I promise you, it isn’t everybody. But I look at those people and I say, ‘Bring it. I’m a Scientologist, man. What do you want to know?” I don’t mind answering questions.”
He lists some of Scientology’s selling points: its drug-abuse, prison-rehabilitation and education programs. “Some people, well, if they don’t like Scientology, well, then, fuck you.” He rises from the table. “Really.” He points an angry finger at the imaginary enemy. “Fuck you.” His face reddens. “Period.”

HelluvaHoax!

TOM CRUISE
"Bring it. I’m a Scientologist, man.
What do you want to know?
I don’t mind answering questions."

CURIOUS WOG
So, Tom, if your communication tech works, why
do Hubbard and Miscavige and you and all Scientologists
have a power-trending graph of ever-increasing numbers of enemies
you religiously refuse to communicate to but instead ruthlessly attack?

TOM CRUISE
I don't mind answering that.
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riddick

I clap to no man
HELPFUL TIP: Use your ARC triangle. This is why Hubbard, Miscavige and Scientologists constantly & compulsively create more enemies for themselves. Because if anyone dares to disagree with their tech or simply asks them a non-standard question, they immediately declare, disconnect and begin to "never defend, always attack!"

example, from a Rolling Stone magazine interview with "the world's most dedicated Scientologist, Tom Cruise":

Since Scientology, in the popular imagination, is such a loaded word — often associated with heavy-handed recruitment tactics, strong-arm-lawyer assaults and steep membership and course fees — one would think that Cruise wouldn’t be so willing to take a journalist through that world.
“Who are those people that say those things?” Cruise asks when I bring it up over lunch one day. “Because I promise you, it isn’t everybody. But I look at those people and I say, ‘Bring it. I’m a Scientologist, man. What do you want to know?” I don’t mind answering questions.”
He lists some of Scientology’s selling points: its drug-abuse, prison-rehabilitation and education programs. “Some people, well, if they don’t like Scientology, well, then, fuck you.” He rises from the table. “Really.” He points an angry finger at the imaginary enemy. “Fuck you.” His face reddens. “Period.”
There is actually a mathematical formula for the ARC triangle. And The SP declare or PTS declare. It's intertwined.

A (affinity or liking) + R (reality or agreement) + C (communication or getting in comm) = Understanding (persuasion).

The most important point of the ARC triangle is agreement, without agreement, the show stops, for anybody.

SP or PTS declares are based on somebody not agreeing anymore, thus there is no understanding. Either handle or disconnect, no agreement, thus persuasion ends.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
My final and parting thought---moments before I exited cult prison and re-entered reality---was simply these 12 words:

"I DO NOT EVER AGAIN WANT TO BE INVESTIGATED, CORRECTED OR HANDLED."
At one point I got a call and the guy asked "Where are you on the Bridge?"

I answered "I jumped off". (Click)

Karen#1

HelluvaHoax!

Posted by Harold#1
Steve Brackett killed himself by jumping off the Bixby bridge:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What a hideous level of deception that photo and promo piece contains.

SMILING WINNING LAUGHING HAPPY BEINGS! LAVISH GOLD PLATED/TONED ADORNMENTS, ICONS & SYMBOLS OF SUCCESS---plastered and densely packed into every square inch of the staging. Flames and columns and globes and pillars and garish bowling trophies---all looking like they just came out of a 17th century Baroque whore house.

COSMIC PROSPERITY!!!

Yet hidden inside that grand carnival of lies is a man so morbidly depressed and driven to despair and desperation by the cult's aggressively invasive fake psychological therapies that they are about to commit suicide.

Tragic photo, it showcases the cult's utter contempt for the truth and willingness to DO OR SAY ANYTHING to acquire money from its overwhelmed marks.

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Steve Brackett, *OT 8* was the boyfriend of Nancy Cartright, the voice of Bart Simpson. He had been raped of his monies by the cult and was in severe financial trouble when he killed himself.
THe cult had regged him into complete insolvency.

And Nancy probably "encouraged" him to give too much. Some accounts say they were engaged and when he told her he couldn't afford to give more, she dumped him. Such accounts might be just speculation.

From a post on ESMB by @Type4_PTS

Nancy Cartwright -- the voice of Bart Simpson -- is a defendant in a lawsuit involving her fiance's suicide, a failed construction project, and the Church of Scientology ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

In the suit, the American Safety Casualty Insurance Company claims a construction company run by Stephen Brackett -- Nancy's fiance at the time -- was hired to fix up a restaurant in 2008. ASCIC issued an insurance policy to Brackett to cover the work ... and Nancy agreed to cover ASCIC's costs if anything went wrong.

ASCIC claims Brackett only did a portion of the work and "diverted contract funds" to the Church of Scientology, in which both he and Nancy were members. ASCIC says that when the project was halfway done, Brackett committed suicide and his company folded.

ASCIC claims it had to fork over roughly $260,000 to complete the project ... and that Nancy is refusing to cover the expenses, as promised.

ASCIC is suing her for the 260k plus a whole lot more.

See original article here:
Bart Simpson Actress Sued Over Fiance's Debt

Here's the actual "Complaint for Breach of Contract":
http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Nancy Cartwright lawsuit doc.pdf

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
And Nancy probably "encouraged" him to give too much. Some accounts say they were engaged and when he told her he couldn't afford to give more, she dumped him. Such accounts might be just speculation.

From a post on ESMB by @Type4_PTS

Nancy Cartwright -- the voice of Bart Simpson -- is a defendant in a lawsuit involving her fiance's suicide, a failed construction project, and the Church of Scientology ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

In the suit, the American Safety Casualty Insurance Company claims a construction company run by Stephen Brackett -- Nancy's fiance at the time -- was hired to fix up a restaurant in 2008. ASCIC issued an insurance policy to Brackett to cover the work ... and Nancy agreed to cover ASCIC's costs if anything went wrong.

ASCIC claims Brackett only did a portion of the work and "diverted contract funds" to the Church of Scientology, in which both he and Nancy were members. ASCIC says that when the project was halfway done, Brackett committed suicide and his company folded.

ASCIC claims it had to fork over roughly $260,000 to complete the project ... and that Nancy is refusing to cover the expenses, as promised.

ASCIC is suing her for the 260k plus a whole lot more.

See original article here:
Bart Simpson Actress Sued Over Fiance's Debt

Here's the actual "Complaint for Breach of Contract":
http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/Nancy Cartwright lawsuit doc.pdf

This happened over ten years ago. I'm guessing there must have been an outcome of the case. Personally I can't be arsed to get into it.