I´m a trained therapist with in depth $ect-experience. After leaving the $ect I became aware of more crimes, both by people in the $ect and f.z.-ex´s

Innakesh

Dear All
I´m Innakesh. It´s a word that does not have its origin on this planet, by the way, and its concept is that we are all facets of the one divine consciousness. For lack of a better analogy: The one divine universal consciousness being like a boy playing with an infinitely facetted diamond.
The old Indian vedas has a very unique answer to the following question: "What´s Life´s meaning?"
Answer:"Life´s meaning is God playing with himself". I´m God playing Innakesh, therefore.
I grew up in a world of infinite possibilities. Perhaps that´s part of the reason why I have such strong feelings and emotions when predominantly good and social beings were suppressed. In the $ect as (not well but) bad as outside the $ect.
My first experience with the $ect I had in 1983 I didn´t join until years later.
Recently it has come to my attention through a client of mine that a single individual and source of trouble, Auditor and suppressor, around 2001 at least, we suspect, started practicing a certain modality of new-tech development that eventually culminated in this new-tech developer eliminating The Auditor´s Code, partly based on quotes by The Original Founder and partly based on his own callous research, experimenting with his own clients through the years, both through personal contact (physical presence) and over the phone.
He is, we very strongly suspect, the source point of not only breaking The Auditor´s Code but deliberately encouraging its breakage across the boards. He audited and trained a German fellar who implemented his principles and put them to use and to the test in a group setting, around 2006. This had catastrophic consequences when "Auditors" started breaking The Auditor´s Code left, right, front, back and center..."Auditors" disclosing sensitive data about their clients both with and witout the agreement of the clients. "Auditors" blackmailing their clients and recording them in order to avoid these clients exposing the "Auditor´s" crimes, etc. And this went on and still went on with the tacit consent of the not so highly trained nor processed ex-$ect members. We have seen ex´s who have had very anti-social, psychopathic and sociopathic $ect treatment joining the Free Zone and tacitly consenting to worse crimes there, in certain instances, than ever went on in the $ect. Not least because these "non-confessionable" individuals have misused their psychic abilities from running the L´s and from Captain bill´s Bridge as bad (not well) as new-tech case gains and also L. Ron Hubbard´s administrative work such as PR-tech, etc. in order to suppress the troublesome, "SP-CLIENTS" :) in question.
We have seen people doing practically the same as they did in the $ect, namely siding with corrupt management and corrupt tech terminals, not being able to correct their group members and friends, not even when these group members and friends screwed up BIG TIME and deliberately so, even using black tech and furthering whole packages of confidential BIG DATA bulk PC folder material to the authorities, helping thereby even the freemasons and the powers that be, in order to themselves get off the hook with the authorities concerning their crimes, the potential exposure of which (due to truth-seeking and also suppressed clients) threatened their existence!
We need to re-implement THE AUDITOR´S CODE in order to survive as an ethical group. and this is due to the nature of the case. THE AUDITOR´S CODE not only protects the pc, it also protects the Auditor from going astray, and thereby The Auditor´s Code protects the human race until it gets its awareness and consciousness up the point where it can realize that there are not ultimately multi-verses. There is one universal cosmic divine consciousness in cosmos.
I thank all of you who have helped me verbalize this, not least my most recent renegade client:)
The conclusion must be that most adherents of The Original Founder were/are blindly adhering to even the unsubstantiated parts of his work, to the degree that they were willing to enter the valence of atheism, being their own and only God and divinity, to the detriment of all, as the case can never be solved without the intervention of the truly divine. And that´s why we don´t see any "OT" accomplishments amongst adherents of The Original Founder, or from him himself, that can rival the accomplishments of being cause over matter, energy, space and time as demonstrated by Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

It is not easy to keep in The Auditor´s Code, we admit, and that is partly due to the fact that the case has never really been solved by anyone, neither in the $ect, nor in the Free Zone (we use this term about good and decent ex´s) / $ect version 2.0.

Please wake up people and start researching each and every datum that you implement as truth into your consciousness, actually just as The Original Founder prescribed but din´t completely do himself :)

The truth is now prevailing!

Recently my most awake pc made me aware that I need to abandon the urge to act from both sides of the spectrum of dualistic life. In order to achieve ascension and enlightenment, I must weed out all darkness and dark actions and only strive to act good. I may postulate of course that justice be done and that the darkness be dissolved, but if I were to consciously engage in de facto evil actions like the beforementioned new-tech developer and his disciples, I would fail utterly and ruin my life to the extent that I would stray from the light.

I wish my clients, you here, and each and every Being all my best.

Innakesh

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Dear All
I´m Innakesh. It´s a word that does not have its origin on this planet, by the way, and its concept is that we are all facets of the one divine consciousness. For lack of a better analogy: The one divine universal consciousness being like a boy playing with an infinitely facetted diamond.
The old Indian vedas has a very unique answer to the following question: "What´s Life´s meaning?"
Answer:"Life´s meaning is God playing with himself". I´m God playing Innakesh, therefore.
I grew up in a world of infinite possibilities. Perhaps that´s part of the reason why I have such strong feelings and emotions when predominantly good and social beings were suppressed. In the $ect as (not well but) bad as outside the $ect.
My first experience with the $ect I had in 1983 I didn´t join until years later.
Recently it has come to my attention through a client of mine that a single individual and source of trouble, Auditor and suppressor, around 2001 at least, we suspect, started practicing a certain modality of new-tech development that eventually culminated in this new-tech developer eliminating The Auditor´s Code, partly based on quotes by The Original Founder and partly based on his own callous research, experimenting with his own clients through the years, both through personal contact (physical presence) and over the phone.
He is, we very strongly suspect, the source point of not only breaking The Auditor´s Code but deliberately encouraging its breakage across the boards. He audited and trained a German fellar who implemented his principles and put them to use and to the test in a group setting, around 2006. This had catastrophic consequences when "Auditors" started breaking The Auditor´s Code left, right, front, back and center..."Auditors" disclosing sensitive data about their clients both with and witout the agreement of the clients. "Auditors" blackmailing their clients and recording them in order to avoid these clients exposing the "Auditor´s" crimes, etc. And this went on and still went on with the tacit consent of the not so highly trained nor processed ex-$ect members. We have seen ex´s who have had very anti-social, psychopathic and sociopathic $ect treatment joining the Free Zone and tacitly consenting to worse crimes there, in certain instances, than ever went on in the $ect. Not least because these "non-confessionable" individuals have misused their psychic abilities from running the L´s and from Captain bill´s Bridge as bad (not well) as new-tech case gains and also L. Ron Hubbard´s administrative work such as PR-tech, etc. in order to suppress the troublesome, "SP-CLIENTS" :) in question.
We have seen people doing practically the same as they did in the $ect, namely siding with corrupt management and corrupt tech terminals, not being able to correct their group members and friends, not even when these group members and friends screwed up BIG TIME and deliberately so, even using black tech and furthering whole packages of confidential BIG DATA bulk PC folder material to the authorities, helping thereby even the freemasons and the powers that be, in order to themselves get off the hook with the authorities concerning their crimes, the potential exposure of which (due to truth-seeking and also suppressed clients) threatened their existence!
We need to re-implement THE AUDITOR´S CODE in order to survive as an ethical group. and this is due to the nature of the case. THE AUDITOR´S CODE not only protects the pc, it also protects the Auditor from going astray, and thereby The Auditor´s Code protects the human race until it gets its awareness and consciousness up the point where it can realize that there are not ultimately multi-verses. There is one universal cosmic divine consciousness in cosmos.
I thank all of you who have helped me verbalize this, not least my most recent renegade client:)
The conclusion must be that most adherents of The Original Founder were/are blindly adhering to even the unsubstantiated parts of his work, to the degree that they were willing to enter the valence of atheism, being their own and only God and divinity, to the detriment of all, as the case can never be solved without the intervention of the truly divine. And that´s why we don´t see any "OT" accomplishments amongst adherents of The Original Founder, or from him himself, that can rival the accomplishments of being cause over matter, energy, space and time as demonstrated by Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

It is not easy to keep in The Auditor´s Code, we admit, and that is partly due to the fact that the case has never really been solved by anyone, neither in the $ect, nor in the Free Zone (we use this term about good and decent ex´s) / $ect version 2.0.

Please wake up people and start researching each and every datum that you implement as truth into your consciousness, actually just as The Original Founder prescribed but din´t completely do himself :)

The truth is now prevailing!

Recently my most awake pc made me aware that I need to abandon the urge to act from both sides of the spectrum of dualistic life. In order to achieve ascension and enlightenment, I must weed out all darkness and dark actions and only strive to act good. I may postulate of course that justice be done and that the darkness be dissolved, but if I were to consciously engage in de facto evil actions like the beforementioned new-tech developer and his disciples, I would fail utterly and ruin my life to the extent that I would stray from the light.

I wish my clients, you here, and each and every Being all my best.

Innakesh
I think you must have taken a wrong turning somewhere my friend. This board is an ex scientologist's board, and not many of us care very much about the auditor's code any longer.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
@Innakesh , you are better off just walking away from "the tech", and stop worrying about what this guy is doing.

Enjoy your life, practice the Auditors Code yourself if you want , and move on with your life.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
To scientists researching Scientology
This is a clear example of how Scientology tech and rhetorical writing by L Ron Hubbard, a master hypnotist, implants the confusing and chaotic Scientology ideas and beliefs into the victims subconscious mind where the victim can’t let go and continues for far too long, to make sense out of it
:banghead:
The cure is Deprogramming with the truth
Take small bites - you know, on a gradient

I hate to tell you dude, but we ALL got duped

Innakesh

Okay, let´s dive into The Auditor´s Code for a moment. It´s not one big chunk of the same type of MEST. it is after all a compilation of points to follow. Can you by the use of reason, please, substantiate why this code should be completely discardable in its entirety?
Think about the absolutely indespensable points from the code...
If you invalidate a child, what do you get?
If you criticiize a child, what do you get?
If you evaluate a child, what do you get?
And we are like children when we open up to a therapist in session, honestly, sincerely, well-intentioned, defenses lowered ann completely open for the punches from the reactive mind that the code should protect us and also the Auditor from. For the pc, it would be trauma, and also for the Auditor also, but for the Auditor it would also be an overt.

Innakesh

I think you must have taken a wrong turning somewhere my friend. This board is an ex scientologist's board, and not many of us care very much about the auditor's code any longer.
Okay, got it. you speak for everyone, and you can only speak for yourself, I assume, correct?
If you don´t care for the code, perhaps you care for the truth? And what is that? Well, cross checking cause-effect relationship could be considered relative truth, right, and cause gravity causes the effect of apple falling = cross checking cause-effect relationship. In the same way, all effective therapists have some kind of principles that they adhere to, and the principles contained in the code cannot all be discarded without violating Auditor-PC relationship integrity, if any at all. Please give me a reason why just one of the tenets of the code should be discarded.

Innakesh

@Innakesh , you are better off just walking away from "the tech", and stop worrying about what this guy is doing.

Enjoy your life, practice the Auditors Code yourself if you want , and move on with your life.
Yeah, just walk away from the government toturing the world population, turning us all into patients with a disease that doesn´t exist, patients that need treatment to be cured for a bad cold with RNA MODYFYING VACCINES, ETC. And patients that have to wear masks, sanitize our hands, keep social distance, etc. etc. We need to realize that we cannot survive alone, and that we do not survive by standing up for the hangman, if he happens to be part of our group, but by correcting him and help the guy that the hangman tried to do away with injustly.
By the way, as I mentioned elsewhere, this "tech innovator" has acquired the habbit of simply hanging up on people, during phone therapy, when he got too pressured by them, because he abused them and called them over-sensitive to justify them being wrong and not him. And some of them have come to me for help.
We need to get acquainted with the concept of the 3rd and 4th dynamic, and with the fact that we have to stand up for each other. Foreign and alien concept to many ex-scientologist, but not to you, I have to hope since you are actively doing something to remedy the situation here on thsi site.
By the way, when a therapist consciously discloses client information to prevent exposure of own crimes, etc., it is not just criminal, it is like abusing a child that came to him for help, based in honesty like children are but of course with overts themselves.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Okay, got it. you speak for everyone, and you can only speak for yourself, I assume, correct?
If you don´t care for the code, perhaps you care for the truth? And what is that? Well, cross checking cause-effect relationship could be considered relative truth, right, and cause gravity causes the effect of apple falling = cross checking cause-effect relationship. In the same way, all effective therapists have some kind of principles that they adhere to, and the principles contained in the code cannot all be discarded without violating Auditor-PC relationship integrity, if any at all. Please give me a reason why just one of the tenets of the code should be discarded.
The Auditors code shouldn't be discarded because... gravity?

:horse:

Innakesh

To scientists researching Scientology
This is a clear example of how Scientology tech and rhetorical writing by L Ron Hubbard, a master hypnotist, implants the confusing and chaotic Scientology ideas and beliefs into the victims subconscious mind where the victim can’t let go and continues for far too long, to make sense out of it
:banghead:
The cure is Deprogramming with the truth
Take small bites - you know, on a gradient

I hate to tell you dude, but we ALL got duped
TO SCIENTISTS RESEARCHING SCIENTOLOGY:

Some things in Sceintology work and some don´t. Look for secure cause-effect relationships that can be reproduced and do cross check.
Let s be specific. Scientology is not just one big chunk of MEST. It is a conclomerate of stuff, not organically originated from the one universal consciousness, but compiled by L. Ron Hubbard and others.

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East by Baird T. Spalding is to a large extent an organic peice of writing. I have a client who has pounded me for months about this issue, and I had to give in to reason, since I am after all trained in data analysis.

6 book volumes that cross check. Try writing data on just a single piece of paper that cross check and inter-relate in a cross checking way. 6 volumes that so that does not come from a human maind, it comes from a higher consciousness. Just realize how many times the tech was revised. Mozart simply dumped his music scores on paper in the first go. Obviously he was a channel for the divine.

But a genius like Hubbard did manage to create something extremely valuable, and genius is a higher degree of the divine than normally present in a human being. Scientology is the system that has worked most wonders and results for me and many of my friends and acqauintances and clients.

Innakesh

Gravity is a proven natural law. There are tenets of the Auditor´s Code that have proven themselves to be indispensable for therapy in the same way that an apple needs gravity for it to to fall to the ground or into a basket, when the tree is being shaken by a fruit picker.

Innakesh

I recommend that you do some dissemination of all the videos about the corona scam in order to gather consensus that we give the powers that be the finger and have them stop their corona scam!

In the same way I will not accept being into being catalyzed a victim, and I will not acept my clients being catalyzed into being victims when I can DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, and rally support from the group mind. We need to be at least 51 % on the LIGHT side and mx. 49 % on the dark side.