Hubbard on Vaccinations

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
Tony Ortega has run a number of articles detailing the activities of scientology “Anti-Vaxxers.” This is his most recent.

One of the prominent scientology “conspiracy theory” purveyors is a guy named Jim Rego. He sends out emails almost every day to his scientology friends outlining rumors about vast government conspiracies, the “Deep State”, George Soros, vaccinations, the World Bank etc. etc.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Yeah, scientology for some reason is a magnet (or was in the 70s&80s and now they just aged) for all sorts of them conspiracy nuts.
I don't know why, other than the in-group, out-group mindset.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Yeah, scientology for some reason is a magnet (or was in the 70s&80s and now they just aged) for all sorts of them conspiracy nuts.
I don't know why, other than the in-group, out-group mindset.
Scientology itself can be viewed as a vast conspiracy theory. We're trapped here on this planet by implanters, whose current representatives are the psychs. The psychs are seen as allies of the nazis and the commies, everyone's favorite villains. Organized religions (except of course scn) are viewed with suspicion since they are the result of implants. There is a hint of anti-Catholicism, again a longtime favorite of conspiracy theorists. Scn may have attracted people who were already prone to a conspiratorial view of things. Some ex-scns seem to retain this tendency.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
I may listen to Hubbard on vaccinations after I see that he has cleaned up his mouth and brushed his teeth per The Way to Happiness.
That is a pretty simple precept to follow and the Ole Man has received a big, fat flunk.

1591213917850.png