How to “Go OT”

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
They actually still promote this as if these words are absolute truth. And it happens repeatedly. If Hubbard said it, no matter when it was or how much transpired subsequently, they still present it as gospel truth.

The last ACC lecture was in the early 1960’s. So what “OT processes” is this referring to? The ones in Creation of Human Ability? The ones that were subsequently canceled (all “Creative Processing” was cancelled by Hubbard)? Certainly not the ones from the “OT Levels” that all scientologists know today as they had not been invented yet?

HelluvaHoax!

Do I have to suffer the DevT of studying something in order to discover the secret of "How To Go OT", or can somebody just give me a quick r-factor? LOL

Terrific essay by Mike Rinder, thanks for posting that. I think reading one of those promo pieces just inspired a whole new feature over on the Top Super-Stupid Moments In Scientology thread, named:

PREDICTABLY & PATHETICALLY PARROTING PARISHIONER PROMO

Riddick

I clap to no man

EXCERPT from blog:
They actually still promote this as if these words are absolute truth. And it happens repeatedly. If Hubbard said it, no matter when it was or how much transpired subsequently, they still present it as gospel truth.

The last ACC lecture was in the early 1960’s. So what “OT processes” is this referring to? The ones in Creation of Human Ability? The ones that were subsequently canceled (all “Creative Processing” was cancelled by Hubbard)? Certainly not the ones from the “OT Levels” that all scientologists know today as they had not been invented yet?
Great post by rinda. And some comments too.

Here Mike starts with a picture of Hubbard with a typewriter, Hubbard said he was only a writer. Yep, that is all he was, a writer to persuade.

Yep, a writer of rhetoric, or how to persuade people to believe you, thru the 3 means, and more of rhetoric.

Books make booms, as well as paying for lectures, or listening to Hubbard. You have to pay for the lectures, well, not anymore, they are downloaded for free somewhere on the internet, LOL.

There is no secret about Hubbard's secret's to going full OT. LOL As none exist.

Bruce Ploetz gets it, you might say, a comment on Mike's blog, as well as does Ms. B. Haven,

but it is not hypnotism,

it is rhetoric, the art of persuasion.

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
@Riddick

I agree that it is not hypnotism.
Also rhetoric is not required to produce a brain endorphin effect by going into AESPs in auditing sessions.
However, the SCN claim is made that it is better for a person to go up both sides of "The Bridge".
So, I agree with you half-way on your continuing emphasis on rhetoric. (That is only half of the story.)

Riddick

I clap to no man
@Riddick

I agree that it is not hypnotism.
Also rhetoric is not required to produce a brain endorphin effect by going into AESPs in auditing sessions.
However, the SCN claim is made that it is better for a person to go up both sides of "The Bridge".
So, I agree with you half-way on your continuing emphasis on rhetoric. (That is only half of the story.)
The rhetoric is going up the the bridge by reading hubbard's books, listening to his lectures, etc, you know, training, not the auditing part. But nobody would do the auditing part unless they had listened to the rhetoric.

If you say to somebody I wish to do dianetics or scientology auditing on you. They would say what the hell is that? And why should I do it? One would say now, the rhetoric part, and one would have to explain it, or be a parrot of what Ron says, duplicate his words to convince or persuade another.

Without Ron's rhetoric, no auditing is possible. But I know now Ron's rhetoric is just words to persuade because nobody has gone clear, OT or even run an engram thru auditing.

Do your own test, go out to some store, and ask some random stranger if they would like to receive a dianetics or scientology auditing session?

Last edited:

Riddick

I clap to no man
Ron even had a means to persuade, he called it the dissemination formula. And also the Deadly Quartet. Also the ARC triangle on how to bring about understanding. These are all careful words to persuade another.

Once one got a auditing service and completed, one one supposed to become a FSM and learn the means of the dissemination formula, arc triangle, or whatever. Wow, imagine that.

If you didn't get wins from auditing, you were PTS or SP, LOL.

Ron said sell a book, books make booms, you get paid a commission, so does Ron, that's were he made the money thru others efforts.

If you were PTS or SP, you where a special case that needed handling, to convince, or expel and get them to STFU, that's where the GO or OSA come in, lawyers & PI's too. This is called Fair Game.

Last edited: