How Bacteria Are Changing Your Mood

La La Lou Lou

Yeh, he’s absolutely right It’s a weird thing to realize that when a person’s guts are maintained to work that well, they can eat just about anything and filter and get rid of the bad stuff and because their bodies filter everything so well, they have terrific health.

I was amazed to see it, to be honest. You’d think they’d eat healthy but half of them love sugar, carbs and salt way too much for that. Nobody elderly that was healthy drank alcohol, though. I suspect even small amounts of alcohol might seriously disrupt digestion and elimination.
I have noticed, since becoming an older person, that alcohol just doesn't like me any more.

D

Deleted member 51

@guanoloco
Did they test ancient animal feces, too?

I’m curious if animals other than humans are also lacking in gut bacterium.

La La Lou Lou

IDK, however there is the obesity article that states many animals other than humans are experiencing a correlation of weight gain along with humans.

That could be an indicator.
You only have to look at pets fed on an unvaried diet of cheap doggie biscuits with meat flavourings, you'll see obese dogs and cats, dogs with behavioural problems and arthritis.

D

Deleted member 51

You only have to look at pets fed on an unvaried diet of cheap doggie biscuits with meat flavourings, you'll see obese dogs and cats, dogs with behavioural problems and arthritis.
True. Pets get cancer, too. The canned pet foods are loaded with ash and tar. Ash and tar are from burnt food and how pet food companies count ‘added minerals.’ However, food consumed after it is burnt contains high amounts of acrylamide. In high amounts, acrylamide is carcinogenic. This is like feeding your pet highly fried foods every day. And here we thought dry dog food was ‘dry’. Burning also destroys vitamins, but food companies count vitamin content before the burn, not after. We also don’t know exactly what they burn to feed out pets, but it is certainly undesirable leftover stuff.

Then there is all the grain in pet foods. Dogs and cats don’t have digestive systems suitable for grains. They are naturally carnivores but eat some fruits and vegetables. Grain is the most difficult to digest of any food. Cows have four stomachs for grain digestion. No wonder pets develop stomach cancers.

La La Lou Lou

True. Pets get cancer, too. The canned pet foods are loaded with ash and tar. Ash and tar are from burnt food and how pet food companies count ‘added minerals.’ However, food consumed after it is burnt contains high amounts of acrylamide. In high amounts, acrylamide is carcinogenic. This is like feeding your pet highly fried foods every day. And here we thought dry dog food was ‘dry’. Burning also destroys vitamins, but food companies count vitamin content before the burn, not after. We also don’t know exactly what they burn to feed out pets, but it is certainly undesirable leftover stuff.

Then there is all the grain in pet foods. Dogs and cats don’t have digestive systems suitable for grains. They are naturally carnivores but eat some fruits and vegetables. Grain is the most difficult to digest of any food. Cows have four stomachs for grain digestion. No wonder pets develop stomach cancers.
Also of course the fact that the dogs don't hunt their food, this means their intelligence is not being exercised and nor are their bodies. They get short walks if they're lucky. Cats in cities cooped up in flats are certainly not healthy whereas country ones free to roam at night will chase mice rats and birds. My mother always slightly underfed her cats so they would hunt. I've seen 'pampered' cats twice the weight they should be and too lazy to do any roaming let alone able to chase a bird, or even their own tail.

Last edited: