House of Horrors

Karen#1

Excerpt:

This is an excellent piece in the Daily Beast from Kate Briquelet and old friend Marlow Stern.

It’s a story that needs far more coverage. And as this case progresses, I hope that will be the case.

The Amended Complaint details the Fair Game tactics being employed against the plaintiffs, as well as the strenuous efforts by Miscavige to evade service. Nothing unexpected, but it is good to see it detailed in a legal filing. Media feel protected when they report on documents filed in court.~~~READ MORE

lotus

Pfizer DNA biotech frog
Excerpt:

This is an excellent piece in the Daily Beast from Kate Briquelet and old friend Marlow Stern.

It’s a story that needs far more coverage. And as this case progresses, I hope that will be the case.

The Amended Complaint details the Fair Game tactics being employed against the plaintiffs, as well as the strenuous efforts by Miscavige to evade service. Nothing unexpected, but it is good to see it detailed in a legal filing. Media feel protected when they report on documents filed in court.~~~READ MORE

Bold mine

You are so right on that important point regarding COS opportunities to file defamation suits

COS can (and will in many important cases) sue any media for reporting allegations publicly made against COS and pope on an apple box.

However, it is the duty of medias to report justice cases that might be of public interest. Thus, reporting the content of a filed complaint, of a court ruling etc.. are not allegations, but facts and any COS suit won't go through.

As you said, it is important to have the OSA fair games tactics, as well as pope on a box evading to be served, made publicly known.

I am looking forward to seeing how it will unfold.

:morecoffee::coolwink:

Last edited: