Hidden microphone: Scientology staffer shows how far they’ll go for $50

Karen#1

Excerpt:

[What Scientology ‘body routing’ looks like]

We mentioned on Saturday that former Scientologist Trevor Heasley has been making some good videos. And on that day he premiered a new podcast and with Ross Blocher as his guest.

We thought we’d also highlight another video he posted recently that makes use of a secretly recorded audiotape and catches a Scientology staffer giving some pretty stunning instructions to a fellow worker at the org.

As the video explains, the male worker you hear is so desperate to “body route” someone, anyone, into the org he brings in a homeless person off the street, and he hears abuse from the other staffers about it.

But then a female staffer gives him a strategy for how to get the homeless target to give up $50 for a course.~~~READ MORE

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Excellent article cited by Tony Ortega:

WISE strikes again

Another Daily Beast expose on Scientology from reporter Tarpley Hitt today, this time on the business media company e.Republic, which is run by Scientologists, and what a hellish experience it is to work in a company run like a Scientology org.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

This is in line with the usual fear mongering that Scientology regs use on new people who are not homeless. I was told that my personality would get worse in time unless I did something about it. The horrible end or suicides were never mentioned but they didn't have to mention it. It was clear what they were getting at. Join Scientology or die a loser.

It's bad, it's horrible, it's awful, and none of this is really new. This is the Scientology I have always known. A bunch of brainwashed staff members doing a cult leaders dirty work and hopefully producing new brainwashed Scientologists who will also continue to do the dirty work.

marra

This brings to mind a time in my org when an upstat business owner took a personality test. Because he was more upstat than the average newbie the ED of the org herself gave him his test results. I was there to hear her say: "You are fucked!". He looked shocked and said: "I'm a business owner. I have a wife and kids ......". The ED repeated: "You are fucked!".

Xenu Xenu Xenu

This brings to mind a time in my org when an upstat business owner took a personality test. Because he was more upstat than the average newbie the ED of the org herself gave him his test results. I was there to hear her say: "You are fucked!". He looked shocked and said: "I'm a business owner. I have a wife and kids ......". The ED repeated: "You are fucked!".
Ronbots who blindly follow procedure. Ronbots who can read policy without thinking. I am not at all surprised.