Help processes - experiences with

Veda

During the mid/late 1950s, Help Processes were used for "Clearing."

There were some interesting results.

During the mid 1980s - out side the organization - during a time off from auditing, after completing a major action, during a few free days, I audited a "pc" on a (now) discontinued Help process, that including listing and finding a "hot item."

The person insisted on attesting to Clear.

This was a Clear superior to the "Dianetic Clear."

Yet, Help for Clearing was soon discontinued ,and replaced with the latest and the greatest new thing from Ron.

It did show up, eventually appearing as a simple one, two, three and then four flow process in the mid 1960s and later.

Perhaps a silly question, but did anyone have any experiences with this part of Scientology?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.

During the mid 1980s - out side the organization - during a time off from auditing, after completing a major action, during a few free days, I audited a "pc" on a (now) discontinued Help process, that including listing and finding a "hot item."

Yet, Help for Clearing was soon discontinued ,and replaced with the latest and the greatest new thing from Ron.

It did show up, eventually appearing as a simple one, two, three and then four flow process in the mid 1960s and later.

Perhaps a silly question, but did anyone have any experiences with this part of Scientology?

Veda, you constantly speak about this stuff as if it's legitimate ... why?

:confused:

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I recall that RogegB had said he'd had those help processes back in the late 50's.

Bill

After Scientology, I saw a fantastic therapist for months. That was far more helpful than any of Hubbard's help processes. Not to say a person couldn't get some benefit from Hubbard's stuff -- just that it isn't very good.

Veda

Veda, you constantly speak about this stuff as if it's legitimate ... why?

:confused:
I have an eccentric aversion to echo chambers.

"This stuff" consists of hundreds or thousands of separate pieces.

After Scientology, I saw a fantastic therapist for months. That was far more helpful than any of Hubbard's help processes. Not to say a person couldn't get some benefit from Hubbard's stuff -- just that it isn't very good.
It wasn't Hubbard's stuff. The Help processes were developed by a woman whose name has long since been erased from Scientology's official history.

Curious . . . you have the commands handy or know where they can be found?
Perhaps in the Tech Volume from that time period.

From memory, ask the "pc" "Who or what are you mainly being?" as a listing question.

Take the item that blows down and run it.

Re. [______Whatever the person is mainly being, in this case a "good Samaritan"_____], "Who or what would control, create, or dominate [the item]. ("A good Samaritan")

The answer was a "rake."

Then run help - don't recall the number, perhaps 12 brackets (essentially flows) on that item. (The 'rake.")

Starting with, "How could you a help a "___________" (In this case, the rake)

May not sound like much but it blew the person's mind in a good way.

This eventually became actual GPM (Goal, Problem, Mass) auditing, followed by implant "GPM" running of prewritten items.

Hubbard later told John MacMaster that he was taking square ball bearing and making them into round ball round bearings. "This was his idea of Standard tech," according to McMaster.

Around in 1963 or 1964, Hubbard decided to go "full assembly line" and implement, in a major way, his plan to assert dominion over thoughts and loyalties, and build monuments to himself.

When I resigned my membership - as a public person - I spent a year auditing, mainly to see what it was like without the oppressive red tape , and meddling, of the organization.

It was part of the "de-coding " of the secretive subject of Scientology.

This is the Freezone, Indy and other flavors of Scientology section.

New people sometimes want to 'Talk Tech," or have question about tech.

Dismissing them as fools, and telling them what they have experienced didn't happen, from my experience is not effective.

"We are creatures of a higher order."

Edit: Video added

Last edited:

Ed8

I have an eccentric aversion to echo chambers.

"This stuff" consists of hundreds or thousands of separate pieces.

It wasn't Hubbard's stuff. The Help processes were developed by a woman whose name has long since been erased from Scientology's official history.

Perhaps in the Tech Volume from that time period.

From memory, ask the "pc" "Who or what are you mainly being?" as a listing question.

Take the item that blows down and run it.

Re. [______Whatever the person is mainly being, in this case a "good Samaritan"_____], "Who or what would control, create, or dominate [the item]. ("A good Samaritan")

The answer was a "rake."

Then run help - don't recall the number, perhaps 12 brackets (essentially flows) on that item. (The 'rake.")

Starting with, "How could you a help a "___________" (In this case, the rake)

May not sound like much but it blew the person's mind in a good way.

This eventually became actual GPM (Goal, Problem, Mass) auditing, followed by implant "GPM" running of prewritten items.

Hubbard later told John MacMaster that he was taking square ball bearing and making them into round ball round bearings. "This was his idea of Standard tech," according to McMaster.

Around in 1963 or 1964, Hubbard decided to go "full assembly line" and implement, in a major way, his plan to assert dominion over thoughts and loyalties, and build monuments to himself.

When I resigned my membership - as a public person - I spent a year auditing, mainly to see what it was like without the oppressive red tape , and meddling, of the organization.

It was part of the "de-coding " of the secretive subject of Scientology.

This is the Freezone, Indy and other flavors of Scientology section.

New people sometimes want to 'Talk Tech," or have question about tech.

Dismissing them as fools, and telling them what they have experienced didn't happen, from my experience is not effective.

"We are creatures of a higher order."

Edit: Video added
Yes, that is GPM processing that became the line plot processing. Thanks for answering. :)
Ed