Hello

Bill

Hello

I am a new member to this site.

I live in the UK, where Scientology is quickly spreading and gaining a massive amount of influence.

Been looking for an Anti-Scientology group such as this.

Nice to meet everyone.
The opposite is true. Scientology has collapsed everywhere, especially in the UK. The 2011 UK census found that there were 2,361 Scientologists in the UK at the time of the survey. It is likely less now.

As far as "influence", being associated with Scientology in the UK is very negative.

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
I live in the UK, where Scientology is quickly spreading and gaining a massive amount of influence.

Don't know what gives you the impression that Scientology is expanding or gaining any sort of influence. Real statistics show that it's the fastest shrinking cult on the planet, and has little to no influence anywhere.

By the way, this isn't an anti-Scientology site. There are critics here, as well as some who still find value in the practice. This is more of a free speech zone than anything else.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Hello

I am a new member to this site.

Nice to meet everyone.
I know for a fact, having been on staff as late as 2016, that scamatology is shrinking, at least in this city. There were over 200 staff on day and about 200 on foundation. There are now around 15 on each day and foundation. The staff on foundation are not being paid now most of the time. I drive by it several times each week, and there are never over 8 cars in the parking lot. Mostly 3 cars. Oh, it's not expanding here, it's fading away as old scamatologists pass away, or come to their senses like myself.

marra

I'm in the UK and live less than a mile from a class V org situated on a busy city high street. They have their front door permanently locked and entry is only allowed if you speak into the speakerphone to identify yourself.

They have zero presence in this city and are definitely not expanding in the UK.

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
I suppose this is mean of me, but anyway ....

The Top 10 famous vikings are reportedly Eric Haraldsson, Harald Hardrada, Sweyn Forkbeard, Freydís Eiríksdóttir, Gunnar Hamundarson, Bjorn Ironside, Ragnar Lothbrok, Erik the Red, Ivar the Boneless, Egill Skallagrimsson.

Which are you?

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I suppose this is mean of me, but anyway ....

The Top 10 famous vikings are reportedly Eric Haraldsson, Harald Hardrada, Sweyn Forkbeard, Freydís Eiríksdóttir, Gunnar Hamundarson, Bjorn Ironside, Ragnar Lothbrok, Erik the Red, Ivar the Boneless, Egill Skallagrimsson.

Which are you?
In the same spirit, over here in the States, there is a famous american football team called the Minnesota Vikings. I think the most famous viking from that team might have been Fran Tarkenton, a quarterback.

Fran.jpg

Vumba

I'm in the UK and live less than a mile from a class V org situated on a busy city high street. They have their front door permanently locked and entry is only allowed if you speak into the speakerphone to identify yourself.

They have zero presence in this city and are definitely not expanding in the UK.
Sounds just like Sunderland Org. Their door is always closed and entrance is via a back alley!

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
If it's true , It would worrie me, We have a very real Epedemic following of "The Nordic Brotherhood"In the Netherlands Scientology 250 members down from 500 in 2008 and the Nordic Brotherhood 5000

Last edited:

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Kenny Rogers-Coward of the county Subtitulado