Hello!

grubbychubby

New member here! Coming out after watching the Leah Remini show and just processing it all. It's inspired me create a public account on IG social media platform (@exscientologynetwork) for anyone who might be interested in searching for old friends or acquaintances. Very new of course, but I'm hoping it will grow. I'd like to find my childhood friends though I do think many are still in Scientology. Cheers!

- Jenny

Last edited:

grubbychubby

Thank you, Cat's Squirell.

Enthetan, there are many that I can no longer put a last name to, just first name. And faces I remember so clearly that if I saw their picture as an adult I'd know who they are. I've many photos of the children I grew up with. We were all born into the Sea Org, era 1985. My closest friend was Josephine Petersen. We were literally raised together, even had the same nannies....Vivianne Jenner, Elsa Rojas?

Josephine and I attended ATA and Bouquet Canyon ranch together. Other friend was Lena Laughlin. And a boy named A.J. And a...Giovanni?

My parents worked at INCOMM and I can still remember the smell of that place to this day. The kind people who worked there and loved me like family. Their faces are forever etched in my memory.

Frank, he was in security. I loved that guy.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Hi! Welcome to the board! :handshake: I hope you find peeps through IG as well! There used to be a bunch of ex US sea org kiddies from that era posting on the old board as well, plus https://exscientologykids.com/(although I think the forum there is pretty dead by now)

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
Hi and Welcome. :welcome2:
Would love to hear what made you leave after watching Leah's show on A&E? Did you see it on Netflix?
Can you tell us if what put you in doubt enough to watch Leah's show? What was the final straw that caused you to look?
Have you seen Mike Rinder's Blog and Tony Ortega's Blog?
I am looking forward to hearing more about the state of Scientology in present time.
Shrinking or growing? (I know the answer but what did you actually see with your own eyeballs vs what you were told by DM?)
What is the "new" thing Scientology is promoting in your Org? Any rumblings of a GAT IV?
How did Super Powers work out for people?
Did they ever stop the psychs for real and clear the planet ?
I have not had any updates for a while.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
New member here! Coming out after watching the Leah Remini show and just processing it all. It's inspired me create a public account on IG social media platform (@exscientologynetwork) for anyone who might be interested in searching for old friends or acquaintances. Very new of course, but I'm hoping it will grow. I'd like to find my childhood friends though I do think many are still in Scientology. Cheers!

- Jenny
Welcome to ESMB.

I look forward to getting to know you.

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2: