hello there, nice board..

brujaaa

bored please call me, I would like to make friends
greetings all.
I was wondering if anyone were willing to chat over the phone.

I need someone to talk to ..
I grew up during the nineties when texting wasn't a thing, it would be nice to be able to have a stranger/acquaintance or someone to speak with via analog signal

The Oracle

greetings all.

I grew up during the nineties when texting wasn't a thing, it would be nice to be able to have a stranger/acquaintance or someone to speak with via analog signal
Welcome to the board. I am willing to chat via pm, if you would like. I can't give out my phone number due to the games OSA plays with ex Scientology. Can't trust anyone really, which is a shame.
Let me know if I can help you.

brujaaa

Thank you 'I told you I was trouble' . .. I believe you had the avatar of a little girl blowing bubbles in the other incarnation of the esmb.
Yes, I am an Ex Scientologist... I did some courses..

Hello Lee#28 !

I like parties ...

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
Thank you 'I told you I was trouble' . .. I believe you had the avatar of a little girl blowing bubbles in the other incarnation of the esmb.
Yes, I am an Ex Scientologist... I did some courses..

Hello Lee#28

I like parties ...

Yes, that was me (but the little girl was looking at a flower in her hand).

It's nice to see you here and posting.

:)

Helena Handbasket

greetings all.

Hi, Bru (may I call you Bru?)

I suppose I'd like to chat, but I have a few questions:

Are you in the C of S? Were you in the C of S? Do you consider the subject a total scam, or do you believe it has some good parts to it?

Are you, or were you, ever involved in any C of S alternatives? How do you feel about those?

What country do you live in? What time zone? (I wouldn't be looking forward to a lot of long overseas calls.)

What do you actually want to chat about? This is the ex-Scientologist message board; mostly the talk is about experiences within the C of S, getting out, and life afterwards.

Do you have problems or difficulties you want to discuss? Are you looking for sympathy or advice? Or are you simply lonely?

Do let me know.

Helena

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Welcome aboard!

brujaaa

Okay I edited this post... my mind is a pretty wild at the moment.

Hello everyone , and thank you
Hello Dotey ot thank you.
Hello Enthetan thank you.

Hello Helena Handbasket Yes, you may call me Bru if you wish, 'tis sweet of you.

Ah yes @ "I told you I was trouble" the flower , it was a wildflower or something.

I am not currently in the Church of Scientology.
I was in the Church of Scientology for a while, mostly around the ages of eleven to fifteen or so.

Yes, in my opinon, Scientology is to greater or lesser degree a scam, at least the business aspect of it.
I was never involved in scientology alternatives.
I live and reside in the united states on the west coast, Pacific time zone.

I would like to talk about ... madeline ashton, haha just kidding, but yeah i dunno I would like to chat about all sorts of things. I guess we shall find out.

I do have some problems and difficulties i would like to discuss.
I am looking for advice, maybe sympathy too if it feels appropriate.
Yes I am lonely. This is mainly the reason I have come here.

By the way we don't have to exchange phone numbers to talk , Anyone can make a free hotmail.com account and download skype. Skype to skype calls are free worldwide.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
Your first post sorta reminds me of that Terminator in T3, "I like this car." :)

welcome to the forum :thewave:

Last edited: