Hello nice people here!

Balthasar

I am Balthasar back in here and that's my real (middle) name just like on Emmas old ESMB. It's nice to see familiar individuals back. I live in UK and was in the SO in the eighties. I just wanted to say hello and I also would like to thank the person who took the big step bringing this site to live. It's not an easy task. I was, like probably everyone here, already missing Emmas board when it closed. So again, hello to everybody, success in life, good health, peace and happyness! We deserve it :)

La La Lou Lou

I am Balthasar back in here and that's my real (middle) name just like on Emmas old ESMB. It's nice to see familiar individuals back. I live in UK and was in the SO in the eighties. I just wanted to say hello and I also would like to thank the person who took the big step bringing this site to live. It's not an easy task. I was, like probably everyone here, already missing Emmas board when it closed. So again, hello to everybody, success in life, good health, peace and happyness! We deserve it :)
Welcome Balthazar the Brit. SHF, AOSHUK or FLUCK?