Hello! Finally coming out to the ex cult community.

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
Outstanding list!

"Stan Gershon performing his magic act" LOL!

It's pretty fascinating how the bogus reg events are promoted to MISDIRECT Scientologists from the reality that ---although they are not kidnapped and tied up in the trunk of a car --- they are willingly driving themselves to a place where they will be connivingly conned, cajoled & coerced into contributing cash to a creepy cult.

I am still stunned----pondering why someone actually WANTS to go to a place where messianic money ministers will pound them into some kind of manufactured "ruin" that can only be avoided by becoming insolvent or bankrupt?

It's still quite mysterious, lol. I think I had better apply some tech to resolving this cosmic mystery! Luckily my meter is fully charged, let's go!

L&N
WHO OR WHAT WOULD WILLINGLY PARTICIPATE IN
AN EVENT WHERE THEY KNOW THEY ARE GOING
TO LEAVE IN A WORSENED, DANGEROUSLY
DEFICIENT, DAMAGED OR DEGRADED
FINANCIAL STATE?

A "spiritual" person who sees a storefront bearing
a big sign that says "PSYCHIC ADVISOR".

Someone who got a great tip that there was a luxury watch
dealer selling Rolexes at a 90% discount and they still
have a couple of them left-- if one drops everything
and immediately rushes down to the street
corner in the ghetto where this
amazing deal is being
offered!

A savvy money manager who owns a substantial portfolio of
high-end investment quality art, consisting of
priceless limited edition prints of
artwork from the blockbuster
movie "Battlefield Earth".

Someone whose ruin is that they desperately need
their life to be more "IDEAL" (LFBD F/N)

Someone whose ruin is that they desperately need
their life to have more "MAGIC". (LFBD F/N)

Someone whose ruin is that they desperately need their
life to have cartoony graphics of "ROCKETS". (LFBD F/N)

- - - -

WOW! SCIENTOLOGY FINALLY DELIVERS
WHAT IT PROMISED--MAGIC & OT!

- - -

YOU MEAN IF I ATTEND, I GET BOTH
MAGIC
AND IDEAL?
HELLYEAH I'M GOIN!!!

- - -

2 RUINS HANDLED FOR THE PRICE OF ONE...
"IDEAL" and I GET
"ROCKETS" TOO!
I AM SOOOOOO GOING!

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
One other "briefing" I had.

The situation was: ASHO and the IAS were in a spat about how to divvy up the loot (my money) for themselves. ASHO regges (Kirk whatzhisname) actually tried to sorta hide me from the IAS, in particular crazy Ted Braggin. Being the cashhound that he is Ted finally tracked me down. I must say Ted has comedic skills and does a great Inspector Clouseau / Marcel Marseau act. Cracked me up, and acheived his aim of lowering my guard. Insisted I come to this SPECIAL BRIEFING !

OK, I went. Double-teaming me with some guy, Tony something who apparently was a public IAS shill I forget what they call them.... (It's a skill I have, I forget $cn. lingo all the time and have to look it up to write about it again) Anyway, crazy Ted made a big production about showing me Top SEEE-KRET LRH Info that revealed just WHO the Suppressives were! Oh my! WHAT an honor! Lil ol' meeeee!?

I suspected what was coming. Yep that dumb tired old Hubbard Pl from 1963 about who the dozen SP's were that were "ruining the world." You have to imagine the presentation Ted gave me, the high honor it was to see this cuz I was soooo speciaaal and uptone (and I had a lot of cash to steal too, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with this, lolol)

See, during my stint at INCOMM (way back in the day) I used to spend my lunch hour browsing the file cabinets in the PAC basement. Yup, ALL the Hubbard PL's and stuff. As part of my duties sometimes I had to go down there to get something, so they already knew me and didn't say anything. My personal library. So I had read all that crazy Space Opera shit - and everything else too. In other words, old news Ted, I'm supposed to be impressed by this dumb 50 years out of date PL, lolol. (Here in 2011 after I just spent the last 15 years on the Internet looking up the "fringey-ist" stuff I could find)
:roflmao:

Chuck: Ted, this PL is fifty years old. (at the time 48 to be exct)

Ted: (quizical look)

Chuck: Those guys are all dead.

Ted: (hemming and hawwing until he can think of a sharp answer)

Chuck: I can look online for 15 minutes and find more up to date and accurate information than this.

Ted: Changes subject to "Internet Bad"

Anyway, one of a dozen danger signals telling me to "Run Forrest Run!!" I didn't I was hypnotized or something. They had me like a cobra or whatever that snake is. Boa Constrictor. Squeezing my cash out. There were many, many signs big and small to run for my life, but they got me, after 25 f**k*ng years. Cleaned me out and nearly had me killing myself to cover up the crime.

$cientology is a plague. A toxic inhumane, international criminal cult. If I could press a button to make them disappear I'd hit that button with a 16 pound sledge hammer to make sure it got pushed all the way.

One other detail, lol Mr. Tony the OT7 public IAS shill caught me staring at his big holey sock. And frowned. I'm thinking, "WTF? a supposed OT& can't afford a pair of new socks?"
:hysterical:

Last edited:

The Oracle

Stan is a good magician. I have seen him perform a few times. His magic show was a clever lure that got me to go to a few events in the beginning. But what did it have to do with self-improvement and spirituality. Magic? Well, it makes sense to me now. Look at the shiny ball. You can have that big shiny ball. Just pay Scientology hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars and you too can be like Stan.

I asked Stan at the magic show, what was it was like to be OT VIII and he said, "nothing upsets him anymore:. He seemed a little off to me but
he was serious. That helped me decide I would never do the OT levels.
I know people invested in commercial real estate in Los Angeles. I was stoked to find out he was a Commercial Real Estate Agent when I first got into Scientology. I wanted to see what they thought of the OT VIII, Stan Gershon.
"Slick" was one comment. "Cheesy used car sales agent type" another comment, "manipulative" was another comment.
That helped me understand that I will never.... ever.... EVER tell anyone I did Scientology and I will NEVER go OT.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
Cool story. Congrats on consistently avoiding being fatally infected by the Hubbard virus!

It must have been very frustrating for regges/recruiters that you did not succumb to their pandeterminedemic.

Instead, you practiced safe antisocial distancing. LOL

Hoaxy, how did you of all people find yourself in the Sea Org? You seem to be the antithesis of the person who goes into the Davey Navy. Maybe you covered it already and don't want to get into it again and I would certainly understand. But taking orders from half wits, heavy ethics & all of that doesn't seem like anything you'd put up with.

The Oracle

Hoaxy, how did you of all people find yourself in the Sea Org? You seem to be the antithesis of the person who goes into the Davey Navy. Maybe you covered it already and don't want to get into it again and I would certainly understand. But taking orders from half wits, heavy ethics & all of that doesn't seem like anything you'd put up with.
I don't think you know exactly what the Sea Org is when you sign the billion year contract. They lie to you about how much money you will make and how cool the accomodations are. They lure you in with "I heard you loved photography. Cool. We need a professional photographer for the promotional department. We would pay you very well and your accomo's are really theta. What do you say? Don't you want to help Ron"?

It is kind of like "you don't know what is in the bill until you pass the bill" Nancy Pelosi (said it with a straight face like we were idiots for wanting to know what was in the bill).

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
I don't think you know exactly what the Sea Org is when you sign the billion year contract. They lie to you about how much money you will make and how cool the accomodations are. They lure you in with "I heard you loved photography. Cool. We need a professional photographer for the promotional department. We would pay you very well and your accomo's are really theta. What do you say? Don't you want to help Ron"?

It is kind of like "you don't know what is in the bill until you pass the bill" Nancy Pelosi (said it with a straight face like we were idiots for wanting to know what was in the bill).
Kind of like what military recruiters pull then. I've forgotten what was promised to me it's been so long.

HelluvaHoax!

I did it all! LOL. Starting as a teenie, I tried nearly all the rides in HubbardLand Theme Park........Public, Mission, Auditor, C/S, Admin, Orgs, Saint Hill, staffmember, PC, AO, OT, SO, SP, DB.

Yeah, in that mix I also did a little "tour of duty" in the Salvation Navy! Never saluted anyone to my recollection. Never received any medals (i.e. no Medalosis Rundown)

THE GOOD: During my "service" to the cult at least I wasn't drafted by the government and my impediment didn't get blown up by a landmine in some pointlessly futile foreign war.​
THE BAD: Instead of Scientology lifting me up to a higher spiritual state, it instead helped me clear the term "degraded" so that i was able to use it in sentences that included the word "me" or "I".​
THE UGLY: I paid for this! LOL​
THE CONCLUSION: So, that happened---a HelluvaHoax!​

Last edited:

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
THE GOOD: During my "service" to the cult at least I wasn't drafted by the government and my impediment didn't get blown up by a landmine in some pointlessly futile foreign war.
Yep, I did the Minister's course to get my draft status changed to minister and if not for getting robbed of my gas money on my way to LA I would have joined the Sea Org too.
And I'm not the type to endure all that bullshit either.
Interesting.
I never knew your track though the El Con Hubris fantasy camp, pretty standard path among Ex's I would think.
We were on the one size fits all conveyor line.

The Oracle

Kind of like what military recruiters pull then. I've forgotten what was promised to me it's been so long.
But at least with the military - you KNOW you could die.
AND you get lifetime benefits, free college, healthcare etc.
You also get respect and gratefulness for "serving your country".
Scientology gives the lifetime martyr's a kick out the door and to the curb.

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
That tells us all we need to know in assessing what level of integrity they don't operate at.
Best to wash one's hands of such a group pronto.
When I had all my alrms go off about them I was still on my training package and I was instantly flooded with misemotion and facial somatics when I approached the org to when I was in visual contact with the place.
I knew then I was completely ARC broken with them but there would be no cleaning it up because they would just continue to further ARC break me with repeated bad, toxic behavior.

The Oracle

That tells us all we need to know in assessing what level of integrity they don't operate at.
Best to wash one's hands of such a group pronto.
When I had all my alrms go off about them I was still on my training package and I was instantly flooded with misemotion and facial somatics when I approached the org to when I was in visual contact with the place.
I knew then I was completely ARC broken with them but there would be no cleaning it up because they would just continue to further ARC break me with repeated bad, toxic behavior.
I would like to hear more about this - what happened to you and the alarms going off. If you care to share.

HelluvaHoax!

But at least with the military - you KNOW you could die.
AND you get lifetime benefits, free college, healthcare etc.
You also get respect and gratefulness for "serving your country".
But the great part is that in both the military and in the cult, you get medals!!!

The cult has great advantages in this respect because in addition to a uniform with wall to wall medals, if your validated valor also includes saving the planet, you also get a JUMBO MEDALLION!!

It's no joke either!
To prove its gravitas and scientific status,
it comes with priceless MEST diamonds!

The diamonds are an eternal reminder not
to get caught up in the MEST game
and rise above it by donating
and borrowing all you can.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

REASON: Because what turns on an ARC break turns it off.

Next lifetime, you really should consider using more clay when you study Dr. Hubbard's sacred scripture! LOL