Greetings to my friends one and all

Karen#1

Hello Darlin Karen.:love8:

Sooo good to see you here. :yes:

Lookin F-I-N-E! :blowkiss:

You & Jeffrey are lookin pretty, too!:coolwink:

From my Heart...Thank you...Both of you...For all you've done and steadfastly, generously, courageously continue to do for so, so many of Us. :rose::rose::rose:

Your Heart is Pure Gold. :thumbsup:

With Enduring Gratitude & Affection,

Face:flowers:

Dearest Face,

Thank you from my heart for your warm welcome. So here we are again, connecting through space and time. We have to be sure your great posts and history get data migrated here. You are *AWESOME* and most here will agree.

xoxoxoxoxxoxo

freethinker

Controversial
Thank you PirateandBum,
Its a great space and has an ambiance and it reflects on you. Take a bow.. <smile>
Some "great goodness" here :hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip:
I didn't really expect to see you here but it is good that you are. Are you going to invite your feisty friend Leah?

Good to see you. :yes:

Karen#1

Thank you PirateandBum,
Its a great space and has an ambiance and it reflects on you. Take a bow.. <smile>
Some "great goodness" here :hattip::hattip::hattip::hattip:
Thank you Pirate and Bum.
Leah does not join boards and Facebook groups and prefers to stay on Instagram and Twitter.
She is very well informed on what's going on.
Yesterday she was a Judge on "Dancing with the Stars". No cult propaganda means fiddlesticks in popular culture...leah_remini_portrait_a_p.jpg

freethinker

Controversial
Thank you Pirate and Bum.
Leah does not join boards and Facebook groups and prefers to stay on Instagram and Twitter.
She is very well informed on what's going on.
Yesterday she was a Judge on "Dancing with the Stars". No cult propaganda means fiddlesticks in popular culture...View attachment 380
I like that picture of Leah.
I always thought she was striking.

Last edited:

koki

so nice... love bombing and all that jazz.....
for us out of private messaging circle, is there any explanation about esmb?
anyone
?

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
so nice... love bombing and all that jazz.....
for us out of private messaging circle, is there any explanation about esmb?
anyone
?
I don't belong to any 'private messaging circle', but what is it you're looking for an explanation of exactly?

koki

You were there Koki in it's final days. Not sure why you would ask that question. No private messages were needed to obtain the answer.

The answer to your question about ESMB is on ESMB. :)
Ex Scientologist Message Board

View attachment 389
Thank you.
ok maybe I dont get it.
but thanks for answer.
yes I was there.I was on ocmb,esmb,wwpVV,TUB, MRB,MRB,AB,(can not remember a name of first blog about marty,very funny one)ML,SB'.......
and i see one constant.
thank you PTS, I have high internet opinion about you.