Green Card Marriages, FSO-Style FSO= Flag Service Org. (Clearwater)

Karen#1

PHONY MARRIAGES and SEXUAL INTERCOURSE "For the greatest GOOD !"
Miscavige's Marriages of Convenience
Green Card Marriages, FSO-Style
FSO = Flag Service Org that Charges $8500 to elicit CRIMES and Transgressions for OT VIIs every six months !
From ID "Scarlett Pimpernel" who was there at the time
QUOTE:
That was the scenario at David Miscavige's Flag Service Org in 2006, when at a staff meeting, we were handed a piece of paper with all the names of foreign staff on it. It was Command Intention for anyone who's religious worker visa was expiring to do whatever they had to do to get a green card NOW.
And how to get that green card? Why, get married to a US citizen, of course!
This was a base-wide flap. We're talking Class IX auditors, Class XII auditors and top executives on that list. And funnily enough, it was brought up by the PR staff at staff meeting, as it was a "legal ruds" situation. Legal-schmegal, it was a criminal activity.
From the briefing, we were told that this was deadly serious and it was clear that we couldn't afford to lose ANY staff because it would cut across “Command Intention,” i.e., David Miscavige’s project to man-up the Super Power team
< snip>
Ergo, UNUSUAL SOLUTION: Get illegal staff married off to compound the illegality of it all.
It played out like this:
All unmarried US citizens were urged to choose one of the people on the list to marry before they were forced to leave the country.
At the same time, it was made clear to the soon-to-be-illegal workers that it was up to them to find a husband or wife, and to do it immediately. This was looked upon as their personal ethics situation.
They were given only two or three months to locate a suitable marriage partner and get married.
I don't know what happened or the magnitude of the flap that must have occurred on legal lines to have created this situation, but I do know the fallout: Many staff were married over that two-month period to someone they didn't even know before the announcement.
...a bunch of men and women hooking up not for love, but for money. Follow it through: By getting married, the FSO could maintain it’s income, sending more than a million dollars a week to... "Command" (David Miscavige) who had total dictatorial control over Sea Org reserves. That makes the spiritual leader of the Church...
PIMP-DADDY MISCAVIGE
...whoring out Class IX and even Class XII Auditors to other staff for cash, baby. As Santa would say, "Ho, ho, ho."
When a person on the list got married, “Command” considered that man or woman to have their ethics were in.
After all, wasn't this the most ethical thing to do -- whore yourself out to someone you barely knew, so that you could apply for a green card and continue working at Flag? Greatest good for the greatest number, right? Even though this type of activity is totally illegal?
All of this was happening while Flag was supposed to be delivering services at the highest levels of The Bridge, guarding the entrance onto the OT levels to keep any “suppressive people out.
There are very many things in Scientology Inc that are fake, especially their "STATS."

But enforcing fake marriages crosses any line of decency.
wedding-anniversary-idea.jpg
Green.Card.jpgFortHarrison1.jpgFSO Sea.Org.Members.jpg

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
PHONY MARRIAGES and SEXUAL INTERCOURSE "For the greatest GOOD !"
Miscavige's Marriages of Convenience
Green Card Marriages, FSO-Style
FSO = Flag Service Org that Charges $8500 to elicit CRIMES and Transgressions for OT VIIs every six months !
From ID "Scarlett Pimpernel" who was there at the time
QUOTE:
That was the scenario at David Miscavige's Flag Service Org in 2006, when at a staff meeting, we were handed a piece of paper with all the names of foreign staff on it. It was Command Intention for anyone who's religious worker visa was expiring to do whatever they had to do to get a green card NOW.
And how to get that green card? Why, get married to a US citizen, of course!
This was a base-wide flap. We're talking Class IX auditors, Class XII auditors and top executives on that list. And funnily enough, it was brought up by the PR staff at staff meeting, as it was a "legal ruds" situation. Legal-schmegal, it was a criminal activity.
From the briefing, we were told that this was deadly serious and it was clear that we couldn't afford to lose ANY staff because it would cut across “Command Intention,” i.e., David Miscavige’s project to man-up the Super Power team
< snip>
Ergo, UNUSUAL SOLUTION: Get illegal staff married off to compound the illegality of it all.
It played out like this:
All unmarried US citizens were urged to choose one of the people on the list to marry before they were forced to leave the country.
At the same time, it was made clear to the soon-to-be-illegal workers that it was up to them to find a husband or wife, and to do it immediately. This was looked upon as their personal ethics situation.
They were given only two or three months to locate a suitable marriage partner and get married.
I don't know what happened or the magnitude of the flap that must have occurred on legal lines to have created this situation, but I do know the fallout: Many staff were married over that two-month period to someone they didn't even know before the announcement.
...a bunch of men and women hooking up not for love, but for money. Follow it through: By getting married, the FSO could maintain it’s income, sending more than a million dollars a week to... "Command" (David Miscavige) who had total dictatorial control over Sea Org reserves. That makes the spiritual leader of the Church...
PIMP-DADDY MISCAVIGE
...whoring out Class IX and even Class XII Auditors to other staff for cash, baby. As Santa would say, "Ho, ho, ho."
When a person on the list got married, “Command” considered that man or woman to have their ethics were in.
After all, wasn't this the most ethical thing to do -- whore yourself out to someone you barely knew, so that you could apply for a green card and continue working at Flag? Greatest good for the greatest number, right? Even though this type of activity is totally illegal?
All of this was happening while Flag was supposed to be delivering services at the highest levels of The Bridge, guarding the entrance onto the OT levels to keep any “suppressive people out.
There are very many things in Scientology Inc that are fake, especially their "STATS."

But enforcing fake marriages crosses any line of decency.
View attachment 7819
View attachment 7820View attachment 7821View attachment 7822
I know it happened in regular orgs as well, with citizen staff getting pressure to marry non-citizen staff. It happened to the beautiful daughter of a friend, who married a foreign person who was considered a valuable sales person. Her mom accepted it.

Enthetan

When I was at Flag, I was considering getting married, mostly so I would only have to share a room with one other person, rather than 10 other guys.

Karen#1

From Outer Banks ~~

Attila Sonkoly
I know a girl who got married to a guy whom she has seen twice in her life. She got divorced from him after green card..... There is a time limit I think they have to wait with divorce for a bit .... I think there is a 2 or 3 years rule. Marriage only until green card issued,. them divorce
Attila Sonkoly
I just read the article - yes it is true. in 2006 I have seen the list - I think it was 86 urgent marriages and some just for the next year. I think it cameup on a coordination comitee meeting by OSA. Yes - there are people all the time with expired visa - when marriage is the only course of action for them to save the situation

This is the essay that gives more data on the cult's "GREEN CARD" marriages fooling immigration authorities and the Department of Homeland security

Enthetan

Then again, given the Sea Org tendency to split up married couples and send one or the other on long-term missions to distant places, marriage isn't all that real in the SO anyway.

Karen#1

The cult is guilty of frauding the US Government on visas and then on fake marriages.

The cult has made a fool of the United States Department of Homeland Security.
The good news is that the cult has made so very many enemies with its own internal hideous conduct that
MANY EX-SEA ORG turn into whistle blowers to appropriate authorities...

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
It's not just Sea Org staff.

I knew two Scientologists (can't remember their names) who did this.
IIRC, they were both franchise mission public (not staff).
She told me that she legally married him so that he wouldn't have to go back to his home country.
But they never lived together.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Guess Davey must have gone into the valence of Sun Myung Moon.

"I'm gonna show that old fat fuck that he's not the only cult guru who can do this kind of shit!"
- said Davey.

Well, let me use a certain quote that would be familiar to you and probably many other members here:

"How can you help the org?"

...does anything more needs to be added?