Grand Theft, money extortion and gouging for *Saving the Planet !" *New Video*

Karen#1

The cult of SCN robs its members blind. It extorts money like vulture promising a better world and safer planet ~~ outrageous claims. But it ALSO steals from the US Government. I cover in this video high level Scientologists who have stolen 80 Million dollarrs in Medicare fraud. (They have pled guilty..they will be sentenced in February.
OT’s in Action: Four Scientologists Arrested & Indicted in $80 Million Medicare Fraud
Also Hanan Islam and her son Rizza ripped of $3.8 million from Medicare (Called Medical in Claifornia) for fabricated drug detoxifications ~~ Scientology "Purifications" that never occurred. Trial coming soon in early March.

HelluvaHoax!

If Rizza Islam who (in Hubbard's words is a glowing 1.1, merchant of chaos, criminal psychotic SP) had ever had posted just THREE (3) WORDS on the internet ("Scientology's a Scam") he would be on the cover of Freedom Magazine right now. Not in a good way. . .

And he'd have his jumbo Humanitarian Freedom Medallion revoked and repossessed. The cult of Scn would have snatched his bling back and then given Rizza his own HATE WEBSITE online.

And plastered across the "WHOISRIZZAISLAM?com" hate site would be horrid photos and lurid headlines how he was the "Hitler of Medicare Fraud" or other catchy dead agenting slogans. Inside the articles there would be impressive statistical figures of how many millions of people around the world are dying because of lack of proper medical care, food and even fresh water. And inside the hit piece there would be another headline comprised of a font of bloody-dripping letters, proclaiming: "RIZZA'S TRIGGERS GENOCIDES!"---next to a photo of Rizza grinning wildly as he salutes a wall photo of Hitler.

But Rizza never got off his withhold that he HATES white devils whether they are in Scientology or not. So, Scientology is proud that Rizza is a true champion and Ideal Ambassador & Disseminator in the black community for L. Ron Hubbard's technology to save the planet.

Scientology seems loves SPs, it seems, as long as they are suppressing people by routing them into an org.

Last edited:

Karen#1

From above >>>

<<<<<<<The cult of SCN robs its members blind. It extorts money like vultures promising a better world and safer planet ~~ outrageous claims. But it ALSO steals from the US Government. I cover in this video high level Scientologists who have stolen 80 Million dollarrs in Medicare fraud. (They have pled guilty..they will be sentenced in February.
OT’s in Action: Four Scientologists Arrested & Indicted in $80 Million Medicare Fraud
Also Hanan Islam and her son Rizza ripped of $3.8 million from Medicare (Called Medical in Claifornia) for fabricated drug detoxifications ~~ Scientology "Purifications" that never occurred. Trial coming soon in early March.
>>>>>>

$80 Million Medicare fraud from 2 OT 8s/OT 7s ..the cult got generous donations from this Government (Tax payer) money

Read more here ~~

O

Oat Tea Ate

When my doubt superseded my total certainty with conceptual understanding that Scientology was up to something they did not want us to see....I started doing some digging.
Not only did I look at everything they told me NOT to look at, for example, the internet, books written by SP's, movies made by SP's, documeentaries made by SP's and what the SP's had to say about Scientology and how they got DEE Clared.

I took a lot of time and dug through court documents at the local courthouse.
It was all there. Public Record.
Scientology is filled with "people acting crippled in life; failing and not flourishing across their dynamics. What does L Ron Hubbard call them?
Degraded Beings?

I suspected that many people from our Org were financially ruined; filed bankruptcy, lost homes to foreclosure, borrowed money from OT's they never paid back,
I was right.

If you want to come to PT on the local Scientologists in your Org, go down to your local courthouse and look each one of them up.

Divorces
Bankruptcy (also found on the internet)
Floreclosures
Credit Card debt not paid off
Lawsuits from people they do business with.

It's a bunch of Crims left in Scientology.
Criminals with Straight up and vertical stats of not honoring their debts that make up the majority of membership in the Church of Scientology.

lotus

Gone away from madness!
What I come up with in my small local morgue is that a large number of them have already passed away....in their 40's, 50's and early 60's 🙄

Most of them were either old timer staff or ruined
public. Those who remained fine are those who stayed at a safe distance not allowing $cientology to control their life.

Last edited: