GoFundMe for Scientology front-group Applied Scholastics International African Literacy Campaign 2021 and Beyond seeks $17,000

ISNOINews

Independent Scientology and Nation of Islam news
GoFundMe for Scientology front-group Applied Scholastics International African Literacy Campaign 2021 and Beyond seeks $17,000.

African Literacy Campaign 2021 and Beyond, organized by Tim Bowles

Screenshot_20210613-191219_1623637037922.png

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

YESTERDAY
by Tim Bowles, Organizer

Supporters,

Thanks so much to all of you who have stepped up with donations over the past week! We are off to an excellent start.

It’s now but three weeks to departure.

Colin, LouElla and I are looking forward to working Jay and the many new team members he’s brought in over the past year.

One is Willimena Brown, a 24-year-old University of Liberia senior. As an AIESEC International leader (originally an acronym for Association Internationale des Étudiants en Sciences Économiques et Commerciales), she is dedicated to improving the opportunities for disadvantaged kids. Willimena writes:

“Today, I want to share my experiences from the Applied Scholastics [APS] [online] learning how to learn and dictionary courses. Of the three barriers to study -- lack of mass, the skipped gradient, and the misunderstood word – the dictionary course mainly strikes on the third.

“It was quite a shock to be learning things I thought I already knew and to realize how misunderstood and not-understood words (and even misconceived punctuation) can block the way for understanding and competency.

“I want to say thank you to Mr. Yarsiah for helping me through the entire process and motivating me to keep pushing. I want to say thank you to Mr. Bowles and also to you Chris Gerson [APS International President]. I am very grateful for this opportunity and I look forward to learning more about what APS offers.”

Needless to say, we appreciate the help of every donor to this vital program. Inspired wins such as Willimena’s are the result, the foundation for a new day in Liberia, Sierra Leone and the region.

Best,
Tim Bowles
Pasadena, California, U.S.A.
June 12, 2021

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

/

Karen#1

The cult has $3 billion in hard cash sitting around and if they were serious about African literacy could reach into their deep pockets, instead
Cult Lawyer Tim Bowles puts out a beggar bowl to scam for more $$$$.

What is the money FOR ?
To pay the cult for their Literacy *technology?*
?

<puke>