Gillham's Memorial

FLYINGTA

I went to Peter Gillham's Memorial. Sitting next to me at my three chair round very small table were two women who both declared they didn't know each other and that they weren't into Vitamins, didn't buy anything from Gillham's, and weren't Scientologists. Red FLAGS!

Geoff Levin's 'lover' or so she said she was, was one of them, Bobbie Kramer-Moline, she managed to turn her head as did the other person each time a picture was taken. The other person was Dan Locke's new wife, Equadoran Priscilla Locke. Bobbie Kramer-Moline claims to me she's an ex FBI, but she bangs the table which is current TECH in FBI LAND. Priscilla is the 'good cop'.

I thought this was quite strange to be surrounded by FBI minions, informants, ex agents, etc... Bobbie Kramer-Moline totally FAILED at getting the location of my PC FOLDERS out of me. So, after a long disappearance she comes back with Dan Locke, who in a friendly tone asks me about my lower bridge auditing. After I divulge where that was and hence where my pc folders should be, Dan Locke shakes his head from side to side, as if to say, 'NO'. Which I've realized doesn't actually mean NO, but it does mean something from one FBI TO another. So those who worked in the FBI at Peter Gillham's Memorial were: Dan and Priscilla Locke, Geoff Levin and 'lover' Bobbie Kramer-Moline. Which got me thinking, how many #FBI are in the out of the Church of Scientology?

Kay Rowe was there with another guy who I presume were OSA plants. Kay wore a very very large straw hat and I overheard her talking about the names of people. She knew my nametag name wasnt my name. She also stood up and took panorama pics, both Priscilla and Bobbie managed to turn their heads and or cover with their mouths so Kay Rowe and thusly OSA wouldn't notice them, and perhaps put them together with their out Ex SO males.

Pictures from Facebookbobbiekramermolinegeofflevin.jpgdanpriscillalocke.jpg

Last edited:

TheSneakster

An embedded FBI agent wanting to get people to disclose their PRIVACY RIGHTS, go bang the table. Got it, great.
Only interstate felons and domestic terrorists have to be worried about the FBI. Which are you ?

Type4_PTS

Your not a judge, or do you have evidence that you are?
You are correct in that I am not a judge. But it's not necessary to be one to see you're jumping to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

When you assert such things as a fact and not just some suspicions you have it is telling, and not in a good way.

Reactions: Dan

FLYINGTA

Bobbie Kramer Moline sat next to me and said she was an FBI. Dan Locke came over to help her get the location of my folders out of me. Thats not jumping to conclusions, thats what they did. Their partners are certainly part of it, as Priscilla, Dan's wife was sitting next to me playing the good cop, not at all shocked or surprised at Bobbie's admission that she was an FBI Agent, and she even stated that. Thats plenty of evidence for me. When I was busting Bobbie's chops for not doing anything for Karen's ex husband Heber or anyone else in the HOLE, or for Alexander, several other people near us at other tables said, 'you shouldn't have told her'. ADMISSION is EVIDENCE.

Composer1

I went to Peter Gillham's Memorial. Sitting next to me at my three chair round very small table were two women who both declared they didn't know each other and that they weren't into Vitamins, didn't buy anything from Gillham's, and weren't Scientologists. Red FLAGS!

Geoff Levin's 'lover' or so she said she was, was one of them, Bobbie Kramer-Moline, she managed to turn her head as did the other person each time a picture was taken. The other person was Dan Locke's new wife, Equadoran Priscilla Locke. Bobbie Kramer-Moline claims to me she's an ex FBI, but she bangs the table which is current TECH in FBI LAND. Priscilla is the 'good cop'.

I thought this was quite strange to be surrounded by FBI minions, informants, ex agents, etc... Bobbie Kramer-Moline totally FAILED at getting the location of my PC FOLDERS out of me. So, after a long disappearance she comes back with Dan Locke, who in a friendly tone asks me about my lower bridge auditing. After I divulge where that was and hence where my pc folders should be, Dan Locke shakes his head from side to side, as if to say, 'NO'. Which I've realized doesn't actually mean NO, but it does mean something from one FBI TO another. So those who worked in the FBI at Peter Gillham's Memorial were: Dan and Priscilla Locke, Geoff Levin and 'lover' Bobbie Kramer-Moline. Which got me thinking, how many #FBI are in the out of the Church of Scientology?

Kay Rowe was there with another guy who I presume were OSA plants. Kay wore a very very large straw hat and I overheard her talking about the names of people. She knew my nametag name wasnt my name. She also stood up and took panorama pics, both Priscilla and Bobbie managed to turn their heads and or cover with their mouths so Kay Rowe and thusly OSA wouldn't notice them, and perhaps put them together with their out Ex SO males.

Pictures from FacebookView attachment 13656View attachment 13657
So a new fake identity poster signs up to spread OSA-style propaganda against various folks in order to spread paranoia in the Ex-Co$ community. Got it.
So a new fake identity poster signs up to spread OSA-style propaganda against various folks in order to spread paranoia in the Ex-Co$ community. Got it.
Only interstate felons and domestic terrorists have to be worried about the FBI. Which are you ?
Michael, yes you got it right. What OSA scum is FlyingTA. GL
Bobbie Kramer Moline sat next to me and said she was an FBI. Dan Locke came over to help her get the location of my folders out of me. Thats not jumping to conclusions, thats what they did. Their partners are certainly part of it, as Priscilla, Dan's wife was sitting next to me playing the good cop, not at all shocked or surprised at Bobbie's admission that she was an FBI Agent, and she even stated that. Thats plenty of evidence for me. When I was busting Bobbie's chops for not doing anything for Karen's ex husband Heber or anyone else in the HOLE, or for Alexander, several other people near us at other tables said, 'you shouldn't have told h

FLYINGTA

So Bobbie and or Geoff or both of them have created an account, ran over fast. Must have been that other FBI here...or two or three that called so fast. Come hurry over. OSA Scum, I've never been OSA. Is that the best you FBI's can do? Bang the table Bobbie, bang the table

FLYINGTA

Rather paranoid @FLYINGTA. Who cares about your PC folders. She said she was EX FBI

What the hell does banging on a table have to do with anything? How is that TECH? Much less FBI tech. :screwy:
FBI agents bang on the table, and BOBBIE is actively working as an FBI SNOOP/SPY/Agent! She didn't need to get the info out of me of WHERE MY PC FOLDERS WERE AND THEN GET DAN LOCKE OVER FOR MORE PRESSURE, if they weren't actively working BOTH FOR THE FBI!

Furthermore, another of the attendees I confronted about it and he ADMITTED IT TO ME!!

BANGING THE TABLE IS FBI TECH! Thats how they SOLVE CASES, they BANG tables and hope for the best. For instance right now, there are loads of FBI banging the tables about AFGHANISTAN! I'm the first one to say the FBI are :screwy:!

FLYINGTA

The FBI agents on this board gang up, it even appears as though the main admin that is all over this board is FBI. ha! Well, way to infiltrate people's PRIVACY RIGHTS. Just start a forum and have them pour it all out and then when you don't want them treading wherever have a load respond with shit piles. Bang the table that ought to help your load drop out.

D

Deleted member 51

Oh fercryinoutloud, get your head straight and stop posting when you’re popping pills or whatever it is you’re doing to come up with these crazy, off the wall ideas.

Dan Locke is a sweetheart and I’m sure his wife is, too. I’ve known Dan many years. There isn’t a single thing wrong with anyone you named. We all love Geoff Levin and he’s also been around for years but who the f are you except some crazy off the wall anonymous poster?

Go away. Not interested in your delusions.

FLYINGTA

Oh fercryinoutloud, get your head straight and stop posting when you’re popping pills or whatever it is you’re doing to come up with these crazy, off the wall ideas.

Dan Locke is a sweetheart and I’m sure his wife is, too. I’ve known Dan many years. There isn’t a single thing wrong with anyone you named. We all love Geoff Levin and he’s also been around for years but who the f are you except some crazy off the wall anonymous poster?

Go away. Not interested in your delusions.
THESE PEOPLE ARE FBI and they are not the only ones on this board and in and out of the orgs. Swarming with FBI, asking questions to get your personal info and put it in the feds computers. DON'T READ MY POSTS if you don't want to hear the TRUTH.

D

Deleted member 51

THESE PEOPLE ARE FBI and they are not the only ones on this board and in and out of the orgs. Swarming with FBI, asking questions to get your personal info and put it in the feds computers. DON'T READ MY POSTS if you don't want to hear the TRUTH.
You’re absolutely out of your mind and have paranoid delusions :screwy: Get professional help! But for tonight, shut your phone, computer and tv off, close your eyes and listen to your breathing. Then lay down and sleep it off! 🛌🛏