Getting/Destroying my PC Folders

ILikePie

I left Scientology some time ago (Did the slowly back away method) and I wanted to know if there's a way I can get my PC Folders. I would like to throw them out. I don't know what's in them, but I'm sure there's at least something embarrassing that the church could put up on an Anti-ME web page.

Anyone know of a group or person who can help accomplish this?

Maybe someone set up as an independent auditor that can get the folders?

freethinker

Controversial
I left Scientology some time ago (Did the slowly back away method) and I wanted to know if there's a way I can get my PC Folders. I would like to throw them out. I don't know what's in them, but I'm sure there's at least something embarrassing that the church could put up on an Anti-ME web page.

Like you said, you don't know what is in them. how can they use something against you that was written by someone else? You don't know what the auditor wrote down. Did he write down what you said or did he write something else? The folders are supposed to be confidential. O/W write ups are a different story, that's you writing things down.

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Like you said, you don't know what is in them. how can they use something against you that was written by someone else? You don't know what the auditor wrote down. Did he write down what you said or did he write something else? The folders are supposed to be confidential. O/W write ups are a different story, that's you writing things down.
Yes, folder notes are BS, except as they may point OSA to areas to stage "noisy investigations" in.

OW write-ups, as you note, are a different story, as they are confessions written by the PC in his own hand.

Last edited:

ILikePie

I don't plan on speaking out against the church anytime soon, but at some point I may choose to do so. From what I understand, one of the church's methods of retaliation is to use your folder data when they create their "Black-PR" site/folio against you. It would just be embarrassing to have some of those things on a website.

My thought was that the church only gives folders to people who have a legitimate reason and the only thing I could think of is a field auditor. I new some field auditors back in the day and they would just go to the org and request the folders. They would almost always get them unless there was a reason to stop them. I was just wondering if there were any ex-scientologists already set up as field auditors, they could get the folders for people who were out.

O

Out Ethics

I would not worry about it. It does not matter what is in your PC folder. If it is normal homo sap stuff they can't black mail and black pr you with, the Scientologists will manufacture stuff about you to discredit you from the other bubble dwellers.

Here is the tech:

If anyone leaves Scientology, they are no case gain, out ethics, criminal, child molesting, murdering, degraded beings who can't work, can't produce and are hiding their big sordid crimes.

If you leave Scientology and also criticize Scientology, L Ron Hubbard and / or David Miscavige and get caught, you were all of the above and on top of that, an illegal PC that should have never been allowed IN the cult to begin with.

See the thread about Scientology Character Assassination is a Cult Control Mechanism.

No one believes Scientology anymore than they believe fake news. The rational mind can see through it. There are a lot of rational minds out there running a very functioning and prospering universe without Scientology or the tech.

Tip: Hang out with other rational minds. It is contagious.

Fuzynugz

The Crow
1) They are very unlikely to be willing to give them to you.

2) They are even less likely to be able to FIND them.
And don't forget the AMA came crashing into a Scientolgy org and took PC folders and arrested LRHs wife.

I don't want to think about abusive writups, KRs and false Rock slams to incriminate a PC who will eventually become aware as to the only real sp group may be Scientology in and of itself. So i can see how one is less concerned about what's inside it themselves but feel it should be tossed away due to self incriminating evidence that may be false.

On another point, how could attorney client privlige truly be honered when any numb skull back from flag can be an auditor and toss your older amongst friends at someone's org.

It's a sacrilege and abuses the mental health field.

Per scientologys red technical dictionary definition of a Scientologist

Def 2

"One who controls persons, environments, and situations."

Good luck if your a PC or PTS I might assume.

This idea was supposed to embrace human rights and the mental health field not abuse it by other determined control.

Last edited:

Fuzynugz

The Crow
I would not worry about it. It does not matter what is in your PC folder. If it is normal homo sap stuff they can't black mail and black pr you with, the Scientologists will manufacture stuff about you to discredit you from the other bubble dwellers.

Here is the tech:

If anyone leaves Scientology, they are no case gain, out ethics, criminal, child molesting, murdering, degraded beings who can't work, can't produce and are hiding their big sordid crimes.

If you leave Scientology and also criticize Scientology, L Ron Hubbard and / or David Miscavige and get caught, you were all of the above and on top of that, an illegal PC that should have never been allowed IN the cult to begin with.

See the thread about Scientology Character Assassination is a Cult Control Mechanism.

No one believes Scientology anymore than they believe fake news. The rational mind can see through it. There are a lot of rational minds out there running a very functioning and prospering universe without Scientology or the tech.

Tip: Hang out with other rational minds. It is contagious.
Thanks for this

Fuzynugz

The Crow
Good point. What if the ethics off and CS are both auditor trained and don't mind looking at a PCs folders
Abusing attorney Client Privlage may be a specialty of an SP and there are too many in orgs.
After GAT 1 an GAT 2, Miscavages "reasoning" became worse and worse.

It's not source material anymore and LRHs bullitens on SP tech are still sound. The SP caves themselves in and Scientology is looking stupider and stupider.

Ethics officers don't offer good ethical service or advice, and Cases supervisors are more suppressive than some of these older executives.

freethinker

Controversial
Good point. What if the ethics off and CS are both auditor trained and don't mind looking at a PCs folders

Abusing attorney Client Privlage may be a specialty of an SP and there are too many in orgs.
After GAT 1 an GAT 2, Miscavages "reasoning" became worse and worse.

It's not source material anymore and LRHs bullitens on SP tech are still sound. The SP caves themselves in and Scientology is looking stupider and stupider.

Ethics officers don't offer good ethical service or advice, and Cases supervisors are more suppressive than some of these older executives.
Have you done anything they can turn into something that you talked about in session or an O/W writeup? Just because Hubbard said only auditors and C/S's can look at PC folders means nothing. All kinds of non tech people look at folders.

Most people don't have things in their folder that would amount to much other than a smear campaign. The best way to handle a smear campaign is the way Trump does, call it fake until they produce the evidence. If they produce then ask how they got it. Now they have to tell you where it came from or shut up.

If you decide to publicly protest them, then they are going to smear you even with lies, so having your folders won't help much.

TrevAnon

Big list researcher
I don't plan on speaking out against the church anytime soon, but at some point I may choose to do so
Thousands have spoken out (see my sig), I'd guess by far most of them haven't heard a peep from the COS.

It's of course a different story when you have family and/or friends still in. They will probably disconnect if they haven't done so already.

It's of course also a different story if you are, say, Tom Cruise. :p

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
The way I recall folders being stored (and experienced org auditors like @AnonyMary could give better details) is the folders of people currently on lines are in one place, where hopefully they are easy to find, and folders of people who haven't had service in a while get banished to the folder archives, which are generally a mess, as staff dont get posted there.

Keep in mind that folders are bulky, and storage space isn't free. These days, most rational companies scan paper documents and save them electronically, and either ship the paper to some rural warehouse (if the paper might someday be legally required) or destroy the paper.

I have no idea what Scientology currently does with folders of people they haven't gotten money from in years and don't expect to see again.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
My thought was that the church only gives folders to people who have a legitimate reason and the only thing I could think of is a field auditor. I new some field auditors back in the day and they would just go to the org and request the folders. They would almost always get them unless there was a reason to stop them. I was just wondering if there were any ex-scientologists already set up as field auditors, they could get the folders for people who were out.

I don't think you're ever going to find an org that would give the folders of one of their public to a field auditor. That's the "reverse" way this is supposed to go. Field auditors are supposed to bring public to the org, not the other way around.

The only exception I could think of is if the field auditor is working on a recovery cycle for the org; getting an "ARC Broken" pc recovered. But the idea would be the pc gets recovered to the org. The field auditor isn't supposed to keep him.

And, as others have said, good luck getting the org to give your folders back. I can't see it happening unless you file a lawsuit or something.

Even then: I'm sure the org could give some reason the folders belong to them, not you.

Glenda

The issue of who "owns" the data scientology collects on individuals in auditing, ethics actions, etc., seems to be a fairly complicated one.

Scientology relies heavily on Priest-penitent privilege. Here is a link with info about this. Priest–penitent privilege - Wikipedia

There was a case in Brisbane, Australia, where Queensland police had a warrant to obtain the deceased files. Scientology completely ignored it and sent the folders off-shore using Priest-penitent privilege to cover their actions.

Bit of info about the above case:
Questions over Scientology's 19 calls in 48 hours before 110,000-volt suicide

"Priest-penitent privilege" is stamped onto every auditing folder. I can't remember if it is stamped onto ethics, personnel, etc., folders.

My opinion: To obtain auditing folders from scientology other than within the context of a law suit will require breaking new ground and probably the guidance of a lawyer familiar with current privacy laws. Privacy laws cover stuff like the managing of personal information on private citizens.

99% fact: scientology will not hand over auditing folders easily to anyone. It would break down their protective religious cloaking to do so and would potentially open the flood-gates for droves of others to request/obtain the private information scientology holds on them. The protective cloaking is, ultimately, about retaining financial control of "all things scientology".

There may be a way to obtain auditing folders using privacy laws but as far as I can tell no one has walked this path with any success at yet.

Veda

Back in the early 1980s I was about to resign my membership in Scientology and wanted to first retrieve my pc folders. I had a friend who had been in "HCO" (Hubbard Communications Office), and had him go into the Org to get them. He said all the right Scientological buzz words and phrases, with classic Scientological "Ethics presence" and, with authoritative urgency, demanded my folders on behalf of AOLA or Flag, or some such.

Staff members scurried around in a panic searching for the folders and finally found them and handed them over.

Nowadays, it may not be as easy as that.

Anyone who might be considered to be any kind of threat, or anyone who might be considered useful and might need to be persuaded, can expect that his or her folders will be culled.

Anyone who has a sensitive position in Scientology, such as working as a spy, will usually have his or her pc folders culled while still a member in good standing. The person usually never suspects that this would happen, since he or she is a loyal member, etc.

What kind of information can be found in pc folders? Drugs, sex, finances, non payment of taxes, etc.

Would a young woman who secretly had an abortion while away at college want her devoutly Catholic grandmother to receive an anonymous phone call telling her that her granddaughter had an abortion?

Would someone want their employer to be told that he or she had smoked pot 287 times and taken LSD twice?

Pc folders are just another avenue for mischief by Scientology which is, amongst other things, a private intelligence gathering operation using the guise of "counseling," etc.