Flag Under “Stay at Home” Order

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
Excerpt:
Here is a bus unloading Sea Org member at the SP Building — business as usual. You can see them crowded together on the bus waiting to get off…

Mike Rinder wrote:

"I noted on Twitter the other day that this might be the time for people who have loved ones in the Sea Org to try to extricate them from the potential dangers of living communally in an organization that believes the virus is a “distraction” from the work they need to do."

"I suspect there is little interest in attempting to enforce the order, especially when it comes to scientology. But they are clearly flagrantly violating the order, just as anyone familiar with scientology would expect. “Wog law” is for wogs…"

Hopefully, complaints about Scientology's violation of the Pinellas County order from loved ones trying to protect their loved ones will get some attention.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
Clearly Not Clear says

March 28, 2020 at 10:10 am

I feel so bad for the sea org members who are berthed close together and going on those busses together and eating in the dining Room together.

It’s like Captain Mis-apprehend the situation, is doing an experiment to see just how bad it can be, when you don’t use social distancing. There are a lot of older sea org members. And whether they’re older or not, when you’re always in a state of sleep deprivation and stress, and around other sick people, it could get really bad.

Here’s another thing about what the policies of the cult and David Miscavige are going to lead to. Any sea org member who becomes so ill that they have difficulty breathing, is either going to die in isolation or someone will call 911 and they will hit the over burdened medical a stablishment with no insurance.

How many times will this happen? Who’s going to go visit that person when they’re recovering, if indeed they recover.
What ethics actions will be taken on a sea Borg member when they recover?
If someone’s sea org child gets sick and hospitalized with Covid 19, will their parents even be notified?
If someone who’s been declared an SP and has been disconnected from their sea org child and their child dies of Covid, will they be notified?
If someone works with someone else in the sea org and that someone else disappears to the hospital and possibly dies, will they be alerted that their friend died? Or will they be told that they were fitness boarded out?
If a number of sea org members die to a point where it’s quite noticeable, is there any universe in which someone would admit that flouting the rules of Pinellas County was a bad idea?
If someone in government there knew that the cult was flouting the rules, do they have any ability to do something about it?
I didn’t know I had so many questions.
I have heard people being interviewed, saying it’s not that big of a deal. Including Governors. I’m horrified by that. But I’m really horrified that people who have been suckered into “helping” the cult, are being led by the cult, and are not seeing the news, and are not hearing Dr Fauci, and are being led to potential sickness or slaughter.
It’s massively disturbing.
Clearwater PD should close them down.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Miscavige has asthma and has had serious recurring bouts of it over the years,
AFAIK. That makes him high-risk. He's a bit of a fool to gamble with his own life
and the lives of many innocent others.

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
AFAIK. That makes him high-risk. He's a bit of a fool to gamble with his own life
How ironic would it be if he got seriously ill or even died due to his 'underlying health condition' + covid 19. The phrase 'Feet of Clay' springs to mind.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
I imagine he's paranoid as hell and is keeping everyone at a distance. If one of his entourage sniffles it's "off to the hole with you!"

We'll see how many Idle Orgs he opens in the coming months. I believe a few were close to being ready to open - Austin, Chicago. Bulgravia is said to be ready and waiting for his arrival.

HelluvaHoax!

The cult of Scientology reacted with horror at the CoronaVirus pandemic.

Not at the toll in terms of suffering & death.

No, Scientology is not afraid of that.

However, there is something far more terrifying to tech tyrants like Commodore/COB. Not having the power to ORDER or otherwise COERCE Scientology marks to report to the I&R zone--the Indoctrination & registration zone which is the physical "org" building.

REASON: Scientology establishes fanatical CONTROL of Scientologists' lives and time and money. They CONTROL what they are allowed to read and talk about. They CONTROL what they are permitted to look at on the internet. They CONTROL who they are allowed to speak to. They even CONTROL what they are allowed to think without triggering lower ethics conditions, sec checks, com evs, non-enturbulation orders and SP declares. All this fanatical CONTROL can best be described as a delusional fear-based "spell" that Scientologists are kept under in order to exact as much money and time from them as possible.

SPELL-BREAKER 101: The greatest enemy of spell maintenance is anything which breaks the spell or more simply, anything which breaks the contact between the Speller & the Spellee. Having Scientologists on micro-leashes is the gimmick that allows cult elders to continuously refresh & reindoctrinate their usefully idiotic victims on a weekly or even daily basis. They even give massive trophies, shiny lapel pins and jumbo medallions to Scientologists who excel at indoctrinating others (i.e. FSMs) or self-indoctrinating by means of the self-destructive but volunteer martyrdom otherwise known as "donations".

The worst thing that can happen to a Scientologist, senior management calculates, is that they are somehow PREVENTED from reporting to the implant station with regularity.

Not only do the hypnotic commands begin to wane & wear off, but even worse--the spellbound saps of Scientology might use that extra time that they are not in the org to catch up on the news from the past few decades. To wit, virtually everyone in the world knows that Scientology has been disgracefully debunked as the avariciously cruel fraud and hoax that it is----everyone knows it except the "knowing-how-to-know" Scientologists. Anyone who can read knows it from looking at magazines, newspapers and books. Anyone who can see knows it because they can click on their TV or INTERNET and look at documentaries, whistleblowing programming like "The Aftermath" and countless other broadcasts exposing the ludicrously fanatical "planetary clearing", "sector salvaging", "BT banishing" madness of a paramilitary UFO cult bent on conquering not only "this planet" but also the universe itself.

This is why COB tyrannically tries to assure Scientologists that they NEED to be in the org. And of course the easiest way to convince credulous culties to do something that is quite obviously self-destructive is to just deliver the BIGGEST LIE imaginable. That there really is no virus, there really is no pandemic, there really is no risk. It's all just another cosmic conspiracy like "psychs' and "commies" and "medicos" and any other one of the top 50 WHOLETRACK ENEMIES in Ron's SP drop-down menu.

The essential gimmick Scientology uses to keep cults working is to QUARANTINE SCIENTOLOGISTS from the epidemic called reality. If Scientologists don't come in the org for regular maintenance, they can so easily be infected by truth and facts about Scientology. Hence, the "BIG LIES" and "GASLIGHTING" r-factors to Scientologists that their health and survival is actually being harmed by NOT being exposed to the virus.

While a non-Scientologist would find it virtually impossible to understand how idiotic Scientologists would have to be to believe their sociopathically lying gurus, any former Scientologist can easily understand & recognize how the "implant" gimmick works--by simply recalling any one of Hubbard's outrageous Big Lies that defy common sense. Oh, you need an example? LOL. Sure, lets pick a few....

-- The reason a person gets cancer is that they did not smoke ENOUGH CIGARETTES.

-- The simple way to cure any cancer victim is with a few short TOUCH ASSISTS

-- The more money you lose to Scientology's financial rape, the more your "money flows" will "open up" and the more you will FLOURISH & PROSPER.

Senior Scientology management knows full well that you can't sell this kind of ideal insanity unless it's done "up close and personal" in the Ideal Org. That's why they are frantically trying to convince their victims to come in and bring the kids. There needs to be personal contact in order to make it work. All thieves know this, just ask any professional pickpocket.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

How ironic would it be if he got seriously ill or even died due to his 'underlying health condition' + covid 19. The phrase 'Feet of Clay' springs to mind.
No problem! Scientology can handle feet of clay.

They did it when the universe's greatest OT (Hubbard) suddenly and unexpectedly went insane and dropped dead. It's not helpful to sell the "TOTAL CAUSE RUNDOWN" when a total-cause guru dies. The solution is to claim that they did not actually die, that they actually were so unimaginably "total cause" that they were in fact being impeded by their "impediment" (the body). Scientologists had huge wins on that r-factor and immediately leapt to their feet with jubilant applause and cheers.

So, Scientology ain't afraid of nuthin'! Because they can instantly manufacture a new "Big LIe" at no cost and just sit back and giggle as the Scientologists have huge wins on it.

(LINK): FEET OF CLAY - "The phrase comes from the Old Testament (Dan.2:31-32). There the Hebrew captain Daniel interprets a dream for Nebuchadnezzar, founder of the new Babylonian Empire. Nebuchadnezzar had dreamed of a giant idol with golden head, silver arms and chest, brass thighs and body, and iron legs. Only the feet of this image, compounded of iron and potter's clay, weren't made wholly of metal. Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar that the clay feet of the figure made it vulnerable, that it prophesized the breaking apart of his empire. Over the years readers of the Bible were struck with the phrase 'feet of clay' in the story and it was used centuries ago to describe an unexpected flaw or vulnerable point in the character of a hero or any admired person." From the "Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins" by Robert Hendrickson (Facts on File, New York, 1997).​

Speaking of clay, ask any Ideal Scientologist and they can successfully clay demo for you how: "Ron is so OT that he had to leave this slave planet in order to go into deep space to do advanced research to help save our eternities!"

Scientology's version of
"feet of clay" is more accurately:

deFEAT OF rationality by CLAY demos

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Clearwater PD should close them down.
Scieno-Scenario: The Clearwater PD show up at Flag.

POLICE
We have a report that your organization is open with lots
of people assembling in the auditorium in direct
defiance of the shut-down orders.

ORG EXEC
No, that's a lie!

POLICE
Well, we can see your 5 story parking garage is full.

ORG EXEC
Probably everyone left their cars here and took
Uber home.

POLICE
There is no Uber service, so we know that you
have at lest 300 Scientologists inside.

ORG EXEC
(momentarily forgets the acceptable truth
when challenged about attendance)

300? That's so wrong! Our attendance stats
are unprecedented with over 4000!

POLICE
That's what I'm saying, you have mobs of people here
here when they were all ordered to stay home in quarantine.

ORG EXEC
Okay, what i really mean to say is that
there is nobody here, just me.

POLICE
Well, we need to come inside and see what is
happening. I need to inspect what people are doing in there.

ORG EXEC
But I just told you, there's nobody in here. And if there
was anybody in here they would be doing nothing.

POLICE
We're coming in now, stand back!

(5 minutes later, in the massive auditorium, cops
throw open the doors and see hundreds of Scientologists
seated in close-proximity, staring at each other)

POLICE
What the hell is going on here?! You lied!

ORG EXEC
LIke I told you, if there was anybody here they would
be doing nothing. That's the whole purpose of TR-0!

POLICE
What about the Cononavirus?

ORG EXEC
Our Scientologists don't have Cononavirus.

POLICE
Are you claiming you've tested everyone?

ORG EXEC
No, we have much more scientific proof than that.
We know this because Ron never wrote anything
about Scientologists getting Coronavirus.

Every story in Scientology always ends inexplicably weird, because Scientology IS inexplicably weird.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

AUDITING SESSION WORKSHEETS:

AUDITOR
Sir, we still have a read on that question. So, I'll repeat
the auditing command. Is there something else you haven't
revealed about why you ordered all Scientologists to go into
the orgs and how that created a new wave of the CoronaVirus
pandemic and now Scientology is blamed for
the deaths of 10,000 new victims?

COB
No.

AUDITOR
It's still reading. That. That. That. That. That. That.

COB
That's nothing.

AUDITOR
Tell me what you thought of.

COB
Nothing, the meter is reacting because your are an
enturbulating low-toned, dramatizing piece of shit SP!

AUDITOR
That. That. That. That. What is that?

COB
YSCOHB!

AUDITOR
That. That. That. That. What are you withholding?

COB
I am not withholding anything, I was just remembering
why I ordered Scientologists to report to the orgs.

AUDITOR
Why did you do that?

COB
Greatest good.

AUDITOR
Tell me more about that.

COB
Well, i was extremely enturbulated about what
Scientologists would do if they were at home
with nothing to do. I mean after a week or so
of that they could get so bored that
they might look at the internet.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
The cult of Scientology reacted with horror at the CoronaVirus pandemic. <snip for brevity>
You've outdone yourself. That whole post is a PHD-level summary education about the
mind of Hubbard and Scientology itself. I have no clue how you can dash this stuff off
like that. I mean, I think I can sorta write on some days . . . but this is incredible. :clap:

Some of the phrases are just daggers to the heart. Just a few I particularly liked:
  • the I&R zone--the Indoctrination & registration zone
  • anything which breaks the contact between the Speller & the Spellee
  • delusional fear-based "spell" that Scientologists are kept under
  • greatest enemy of spell maintenance is anything which breaks the spell
  • somehow PREVENTED from reporting to the implant station with regularity
  • the spellbound saps of Scientology might use that extra time that they are not
    in the org to catch up on the news from the past few decades
  • madness of a paramilitary UFO cult bent on conquering not only "this planet"
    but also the universe itself
  • the top 50 WHOLETRACK ENEMIES in Ron's SP drop-down menu
  • QUARANTINE SCIENTOLOGISTS from the epidemic called reality
It just goes on and on with pithy brilliance, line after line.

I hope a lot of people read this post now and in the future. It's a mind-bender.

I mean, "LOL" or "winner" is not enough of an acknowledgment. Hence, management
has decided to present you with this special award -- an honorary statuette for your
consistent great writing and long-form exposés, LOL.

hub4.jpg
:hattip:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

.........snipped
Hence, management has decided to present you with this special award -- an honorary statuette for your consistent great writing and long-form exposés, LOL.
Thanks so much for such a generous & glowing review! Wow, honored!

HelluvaHoax!

I was just asking myself how Volunteer ministers are doing touch assists with gloves face masks and maintain a two metre distance, ''feel my broomstick?''
LOL

I still wonder how they are going to Clear The Planet if they can't even get new bodies in the shop at their Ideal Orgs.

Perhaps they could possibly re-purpose existing body-routing resources, such as the wildly successful OCA test. They could use the same forms and still offer "FREE OCA!" by telling wogs that is was the OXFORD CORONAVIRUS ANALYSIS, to help them determine if they had the kind of low-toned personality that was likely to go PTS to a non-existent virus.

Just like the old OCA, the new OCA would always render identical test results.

EVERY OLD OCA TEST EVER SCORED (1950-2019)
THE RESULT & R-FACTOR IS ALWAYS

"You have a very bad personality going effect of the engram--
your life is ruined, but we can help you with that!"

EVERY NEW OCA TEST (2020 - )
THE RESULT & R-FACTOR IS ALWAYS

"You have a very bad risk of going effect of the virus--
your life is ruined, but we can help you with that!"