Ex Sea Org Member

JonnieGoodboy

Hi All,

Am 34 years old now. Left when i was 15. Was born and raised in the church with my parents in the Sea Org. Grew up on a boarding school and have been mentally transistioning out of Scientology since leaving. I was in the Sea Org for a couple years after being in the Cadet Org boarding school for the early part of my life.
Looking for more community of like minded people who can understand this experience. Luckily my parents have also left but most of my old friends ive been excommunicated from.
Currently living between Monterey and LA Counties in California and would love to have a meet up with anyone with similar experiences. Anyone down for a meet up event some day?

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Hello and welcome!

:welcome:

Just jump right in to any ongoing discussion threads! :)

Currently living between Monterey and LA Counties in California and would love to have a meet up with anyone with similar experiences. Anyone down for a meet up event some day?
I'm originally from LA, but went back to 'the old country' in eastern Europe.

So a face-to-face meeeting in LA during the corona pandemic... I'll opt out for now at least.

Dotey OT

Fixed Dedicated Glare Now Fixed
Hello welcome bien venue come on in!!!

Glad you are out. I've been out for five years, which is a pretty recent date compared to some on here.

We love stories around here, but only if you want to, most certainly!!

But keep the details which might identify you just in case, OSA is slinking in the dark corners around here, looking, waiting, calculating, drooling.

JonnieGoodboy

Hello welcome bien venue come on in!!!

Glad you are out. I've been out for five years, which is a pretty recent date compared to some on here.

We love stories around here, but only if you want to, most certainly!!

But keep the details which might identify you just in case, OSA is slinking in the dark corners around here, looking, waiting, calculating, drooling.
Thank you. Yes i will be careful for now. Congratulations on getting out yourself and finding this board so soon

is that an Idles reference under your name?I personally love that band

Karen#1

Hi yes i absolutely knew Alex Jenstzsch. Very smart and mature kid. How is he doing now?
Alexander Jentzsch died at 27 years old because of the toxic policy of disconnect.ion.
While he suffered walking pneumonia his father was imprisoned at INT Base in the SP Hole.
I was severed off as an SP and Alexander was not permitted to connect with me.
He had no medical diagnosis and while a $20 antibiotic could have saved him from the pneumonia
he was taking drugs to combat chest pain.
Here's the full story

JonnieGoodboy

Alexander Jentzsch died at 27 years old because of the toxic policy of disconnect.ion.
While he suffered walking pneumonia his father was imprisoned at INT Base in the SP Hole.
I was severed off as an SP and Alexander was not permitted to connect with me.
He had no medical diagnosis and while a $20 antibiotic could have saved him from the pneumonia
he was taking drugs to combat chest pain.
Here's the full story
Very very sad to hear this and so sorry for your loss and that all this happened
There are no words that can make that better
I watched a lot of that video and will finish it today