Ex Members, Tell Me Your Stories

brujaaa

shakira shakira
hello, it sounds like good fun

Barile

well.... I scanned a few of your YT uploads. Your enthusiasm made me smile. Somehow, I am not entirely sure that anyone here would be particularly interested in sharing their war stories.. much in the same way many war veterans won't go into much detail about what they actually did during the "war", providing they were actually involved in the bloodshed. That said, I support the notion of curiosity and a willingness to take the time to understand something that seems particularly esoteric. Hubbard wrote an enormous amount of stuff. What is striking, after you've read it all, done it all and lived it all, is what he did not write about or approach in any way. This, in the end, is the most telling of all. Probably the most common thread amongst people that were/are involved is the desire to know, "what the hell is going on here?". There is only one person who can answer that question. They are in the bathroom, behind the sink, in the mirror. Pretty sure that is where you will get all the answers to all your questions. Trust that person.

Last edited:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
I'd be happy to chat with you, after having satisfied myself of your bonafides. My time in $cn. and the S.O. is maybe a bit atypical.

Although I was financially mugged and damn near done-in by the $cn. cult in 2011 - so that part is pretty typical.

La La Lou Lou

Many people have family members still in the cult, if they out themselves their family members will disconnect from them. So many examples of parents with kids still in and the other way round too. The disconnection is total, complete, final. The pain this causes is like losing a loved one to a nut job with a gun in a school. It does make it hard to get people to open up and tell their war stories.

Anyone that's been in the Sea Org can tell you of hardship, sleepless nights, humiliation, verbal abuse, hunger, exhaustion, anxiety, stress, fear and having someone standing very close to them screaming as loudly as they can, being told at high volume that they are stupid, evil, incompetent, a liability, an effing followed by a list of colourful expletives etc. This is standard management in the ''church'', also in the Mafia and Russian army. The cult is not a nice place to be, which is why most people do leave in the end.

Hello everyone. My name is Holly and I run a YouTube channel called "The ScientoloGeek" (https://youtube.com/channel/UCYNGrrXySi0IrKUZe_sk2iw). I am looking to interview people about their stories inside this group. Whether you are former staff, former Sea Org, or former public, I would love to hear from you. Reach out if you are interested in talking.
Holly,
To me, researchers have to understand the Chart, the syllabus (The Bridge to Total Freedom is the syllabus) of Scientology.

The OT levels 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 are the exorcism steps of Scientology.

The Xenu story explains why there was this need to address the surplus souls which Xenu deposited on earth, all these surplus souls implanted with the R6 implants, and the damage spiritually to all humans' "cases" today.

The exorcism levels of Scientology, OT 3 through 7, supposedly eliminate one's infestation of these surplus souls (called confidentially the two word word "body-thetans" pronounced BODY THAY TONS).

I find all researchers stumble for a long time even summarizing Scientology.

I've interacted with a half dozen of the former (they are dying off, Jim Lewis recently passed away this year, 2022), and tried to foolishly get them to get into more of the details of what they've been "missing" about their coverage and understanding of all things important in the Scientology history.

If you are a newbie researcher, or someone being played by the OSA branch of Scientology, to stir up "new" defectors from Scientology so the OSA branch can use you to run their "Handling" programs to silence and step any new "hot" material from leaking out about current trends inside Scientology, that is always a hurdle any new researchers have to overcome.

New out of the blue researchers are seen always suspiciously, but if you are legit, and you aren't being soaked for your discoveries, which you will be, inevitably, by some OSA "Handling" program persons who reach out to you to see where you are going and what you have discovered, realize if you are legit, you will be being reached out to by others, to get you to quietly give up on your researching.

The OSA branch of Scientology do have the job to stop even well intentioned new researchers from leaking out any new or ongoing Scientology in house dirty laundry, felonies, whatever, which haven't leaked out yet, and OSA wants to know what you know.

I'm easily messaged, best to send me a message, and we set up a time. I worked in Sea Org 1975 (Dec 75 in Clearwater, FLA only) until 2003 when I routed out of Sea Org off of the PAC RPF.

Message me, 412-260-1170.

And as a researcher, you have to be willing to talk about the Xenu and "body-thetans" exorcism steps of Scientology, that is the litmus test to even getting the full overview of the Scientology spiritual mission, to eliminate a person's "case" (first they supposedly eliminate a person's "own case" by getting the person to "Clear"; then second phase of Scientology is the exorcism steps to remove a person's "OT case" which is the leaking case from one's "body-thetans" onto one, even after one has achieved "Clear.")

A researcher's litmus test is understanding the double whammy spiritual address of Scientology, supposedly.

Overall Scientology is supposed to be essentially a soul karma cleanup for a person. Own case first, then one's "OT case" (the removal of the body-thetans' leaking case onto one) second.

You can permanently and up to the minute show your bone fides by knowing, correctly summarizing, Scientology's two stage "case" mission, and you must talk Xenu and "body-thetans" cogently, overwise you in the big scheme of even understanding Scientology, don't if you don't.

Chuck Beatty
ex Sea Org 75 to 03
messageable at 412-260-1170

Last edited:
Hey, I looked at several of your videos, and they are excellent for so many reasons, I'd rather not tediously get into too many weeds.

But just displaying and reading the Flag Orders, is a way to get them into the public domain, for scrutinizing and digging up the history of early Sea Org.

I made comments on your YouTube channel, you are doing great!

Many people have family members still in the cult, if they out themselves their family members will disconnect from them. So many examples of parents with kids still in and the other way round too. The disconnection is total, complete, final. The pain this causes is like losing a loved one to a nut job with a gun in a school. It does make it hard to get people to open up and tell their war stories.

Anyone that's been in the Sea Org can tell you of hardship, sleepless nights, humiliation, verbal abuse, hunger, exhaustion, anxiety, stress, fear and having someone standing very close to them screaming as loudly as they can, being told at high volume that they are stupid, evil, incompetent, a liability, an effing followed by a list of colourful expletives etc. This is standard management in the ''church'', also in the Mafia and Russian army. The cult is not a nice place to be, which is why most people do leave in the end.
that's it, in a nutshell.

Scientology did have "basics" like the ARC Triangle, and even Hubbard paid lip service to ARC, but ARC died, due to Hubbard also. He entered so much non ARC into the movement, that the groups that splintered and still exist, the Dror Center, the Great Plains Advanced Org (USA), and Ron's Org Switzerland, those three, have "higher ARC" displayed, and NO heavy ethics harsh non-ARC of the Sea Org full orthodoxy of Hubbard's.

It's an important lesson, that what has naturally happened, time and time again, is splinter groups off main Scientology who have dispensed with the harsh non ARC full orthodoxy of Hubbard's.

The splinter groups still do the past lives pseudo-therapy and the exorcism, but are generally "higher ARC".

That's what I've noticed in my whole Scientology saga living and as an ex member watching what continues in the movements (the official full orthodox and the lighter handed tiniest splinter operations today).

Chuck Beatty
ex Team Xenu 75 to 03

La La Lou Lou

that's it, in a nutshell.

Scientology did have "basics" like the ARC Triangle, and even Hubbard paid lip service to ARC, but ARC died, due to Hubbard also. He entered so much non ARC into the movement, that the groups that splintered and still exist, the Dror Center, the Great Plains Advanced Org (USA), and Ron's Org Switzerland, those three, have "higher ARC" displayed, and NO heavy ethics harsh non-ARC of the Sea Org full orthodoxy of Hubbard's.

It's an important lesson, that what has naturally happened, time and time again, is splinter groups off main Scientology who have dispensed with the harsh non ARC full orthodoxy of Hubbard's.

The splinter groups still do the past lives pseudo-therapy and the exorcism, but are generally "higher ARC".

That's what I've noticed in my whole Scientology saga living and as an ex member watching what continues in the movements (the official full orthodox and the lighter handed tiniest splinter operations today).

Chuck Beatty
ex Team Xenu 75 to 03
I reread 'Problems of Work' when I was in the Sea Org, That was confusing. The caring cuddly way you're supposed to handle staff with problems had vanished, if you had a problem in the SO it was 'case on post' and demanded a dressing down in front of your juniors or even in front of the public. I knew the basics, quite liked them, it was why I had dedicated my life to helping the people of Earth using them, but reality was utterly opposed to those basics, my head was filled with cognitive dissonance, it hurt.

Cognitive dissonance.

According to Psychology today that's what cults use to trap people, you can see there's no ARC, you can see that your seniors evaluate and invalidate like breathing in and breathing out, you can see that there's no such thing as a bit of freedom in the SO, even your free time is used to wash your clothes, not for you but because the 'public know us by our MEST', and that the pubic are trapped in debts, but you gave up your dreams, your career, the possibility of having sex until you get married, you won't be able to see the people you love for years, you gave all your money away, you invested everything in the cult, it must be right...I can't have been so stupid, it must be the truth.

Take another basic, the dynamics, you are in the SO,, or maybe staff in an outer Org or even an on purpose member of the public, every single dynamic would be better if you stopped being in the cult.

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
I reread 'Problems of Work' when I was in the Sea Org, That was confusing. The caring cuddly way you're supposed to handle staff with problems had vanished, if you had a problem in the SO it was 'case on post' and demanded a dressing down in front of your juniors or even in front of the public. I knew the basics, quite liked them, it was why I had dedicated my life to helping the people of Earth using them, but reality was utterly opposed to those basics, my head was filled with cognitive dissonance, it hurt.

Cognitive dissonance.

According to Psychology today that's what cults use to trap people, you can see there's no ARC, you can see that your seniors evaluate and invalidate like breathing in and breathing out, you can see that there's no such thing as a bit of freedom in the SO, even your free time is used to wash your clothes, not for you but because the 'public know us by our MEST', and that the pubic are trapped in debts, but you gave up your dreams, your career, the possibility of having sex until you get married, you won't be able to see the people you love for years, you gave all your money away, you invested everything in the cult, it must be right...I can't have been so stupid, it must be the truth.

Take another basic, the dynamics, you are in the SO,, or maybe staff in an outer Org or even an on purpose member of the public, every single dynamic would be better if you stopped being in the cult.
I've been out of scn for over 40 years. It's only recently I realized that cognitive dissonance is what made me believe I was clear: it was my mind's subconscious way of defending itself from all the contradictions I saw around me. It worked, for a while.

Isaac

Here is my story:
I got into Scientology via FALSE LIES and PROPAGANDA
Mind control was used heavily
I was put in a state of hypnosis where highly manipulative trained Scientologists convinced me Scientology had a Bridge to Total Freedom I just had to HAVE and pay for NOW NOW NOW...and that losing my job, my true identity, my spouse, our house, healthy reserves in our savings and checking accounts, handsome stock porfolio, the rational and logical part of the mind that up until entering Scientology, sufficiently and succinctly warned me of DANGER and solved many problems successfully without doing damage to myself or others.

I was tricked, lied to and deceived by Scientologists well trained in BIG LEAGUE SALES by Les Dane and Doctor EL Ron, the Con Man, Hubbard who used rhetorical writing to unduly influence his victims in his cult.

I was manipulated beyond belief.

I woke up and did my doubt formula FOR REAL.! Thank you INTERNET and my willingness to look dispite the FEAR they implanted into my subconscious mind.
I left quietly and without any fanfare.
Pretended to be part of the cult so I would go unnoticed...told the culties that contacted me that I had to pay my DEBT back and I will be back...yada yada yada.... they still call and I still lie.

IT HURT!! A LOT!!! and for a VERY long time. I suffered from Complex Post Traumatic Disorder from my involvement in Scientology.
Truth and Time were my successful ointments and salves that worked - they healed the deep wounds of betrayal from "the Church"

It took a decade to decompress and find my true identity after Scientology cleverly destroyed it with my agreement

RESEARCH ... THE COST SUNK PHENOMENA - It is a successful tactic Scientology uses to trap its victims - GET THEM INVESTED via TIME, MONEY so they will FIGHT to be right about their choice to be part of the amazing group who will clear the planet. etc...
Very clever of the Ole Man Hubbard

That is how mind controlling evil cults work... ALWAYS!

There is hope for the newly out though.

You only have to "as is" Scientology with the TRUTH and your Scientological induced problems will VANISH.
Google is your friend and will save your life and your sanity.
START!

Last edited:

Cat_Daddy

Sunk cost will get you anytime. And that isn't even a Scientology thing. glad you made it to the other side bro.

Here is my story:
I got into Scientology via FALSE LIES and PROPAGANDA
Mind control was used heavily
I was put in a state of hypnosis where highly manipulative trained Scientologists convinced me Scientology had a Bridge to Total Freedom I just had to HAVE and pay for NOW NOW NOW...and that losing my job, my true identity, my spouse, our house, healthy reserves in our savings and checking accounts, handsome stock porfolio, the rational and logical part of the mind that up until entering Scientology, sufficiently and succinctly warned me of DANGER and solved many problems successfully without doing damage to myself or others.

I was tricked, lied to and deceived by Scientologists well trained in BIG LEAGUE SALES by Les Dane and Doctor EL Ron, the Con Man, Hubbard who used rhetorical writing to unduly influence his victims in his cult.

I was manipulated beyond belief.

I woke up and did my doubt formula FOR REAL.! Thank you INTERNET and my willingness to look dispite the FEAR they implanted into my subconscious mind.
I left quietly and without any fanfare.
Pretended to be part of the cult so I would go unnoticed...told the culties that contacted me that I had to pay my DEBT back and I will be back...yada yada yada.... they still call and I still lie.

IT HURT!! A LOT!!! and for a VERY long time. I suffered from Complex Post Traumatic Disorder from my involvement in Scientology.
Truth and Time were my successful ointments and salves that worked - they healed the deep wounds of betrayal from "the Church"

It took a decade to decompress and find my true identity after Scientology cleverly destroyed it with my agreement

RESEARCH ... THE COST SUNK PHENOMENA - It is a successful tactic Scientology uses to trap its victims - GET THEM INVESTED via TIME, MONEY so they will FIGHT to be right about their choice to be part of the amazing group who will clear the planet. etc...
Very clever of the Ole Man Hubbard

That is how mind controlling evil cults work... ALWAYS!

There is hope for the newly out though.

You only have to "as is" Scientology with the TRUTH and your Scientological induced problems will VANISH.
Google is your friend and will save your life and your sanity.
START!