Ex Members, Tell Me Your Stories

brujaaa

shakira shakira
hello, it sounds like good fun

Barile

well.... I scanned a few of your YT uploads. Your enthusiasm made me smile. Somehow, I am not entirely sure that anyone here would be particularly interested in sharing their war stories.. much in the same way many war veterans won't go into much detail about what they actually did during the "war", providing they were actually involved in the bloodshed. That said, I support the notion of curiosity and a willingness to take the time to understand something that seems particularly esoteric. Hubbard wrote an enormous amount of stuff. What is striking, after you've read it all, done it all and lived it all, is what he did not write about or approach in any way. This, in the end, is the most telling of all. Probably the most common thread amongst people that were/are involved is the desire to know, "what the hell is going on here?". There is only one person who can answer that question. They are in the bathroom, behind the sink, in the mirror. Pretty sure that is where you will get all the answers to all your questions. Trust that person.

Last edited:

mimsey borogrove

I don't really want my name and story in the news, sorry. But, suffice it to say I was thrown under the bus, though having given many thousands to scn, was on OT 7 and a patron with honors. Mimsey