Ex, gaining popularity fast tho

FLYINGTA

Hi All, I have to say I'm glad to find this group. Emma mentioned it so I went looking for it, otherwise I would have never found it. I did some training and auditing. What I recall most was Pro Metering at ASHO and what hell that video RTC pass was. PTS/SP was especially good, I manage to have a lot of SP's around, as an incredible artist that I am. A lot of my friends have crossed the Rainbow bridge, were all getting older. The QUALITY of my time isn't what it once was.

freethinker

Controversial
Hi All, I have to say I'm glad to find this group. Emma mentioned it so I went looking for it, otherwise I would have never found it. I did some training and auditing. What I recall most was Pro Metering at ASHO and what hell that video RTC pass was. PTS/SP was especially good, I manage to have a lot of SP's around, as an incredible artist that I am. A lot of my friends have crossed the Rainbow bridge, were all getting older. The QUALITY of my time isn't what it once was.
Welcome, and good for Emma passing it along:)

Dotey OT

We Finally Got a Puppy!
I'll mention it. Some of them don't want to hear or have anything to do with Scientology anymore, at all.
Good for them. Even quite a few scientologists that I know don't want anything to do with it. Oddly, I know some people that made it through otVIII and ot V that have never looked on the interwebs about the truth, but they aren't going back just the same.

Inanna

Arriving fresh from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon
I have friends who left the cult but who still don’t want to hear any negative about it. Saddens them and they feel that their gains, so to speak, are being made less of. I don’t feel that way. Yes, I liked some of the practices. But, for me, it’s like having been part of an abusive family where sometimes things were nice but mostly not. My discussions of the bad doesn’t negate anything else that’s in the mix and you can’t expect me to just go, “oh, once we went out for ice cream so it was totally fine”, when it actually wasn’t fine.

HelluvaHoax!

"I approve of this thread!"
- J. Edgar Hoover

HelluvaHoax!

The 1977 FBI raid on Scientology!

Evil FBI agents raid Scientology, mankind's only hope!

The sacred Scientology priest has TWO (2) crosses, proving he is not an FBI agent!

By contrast, the SP FBI agents and their SP boxes are dramatizing 75M year old SP incidents!

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Welcome to the ex world. If you look on the web you may find ex forums for other cults. Welcome to the Scientology sector of the ex cult galactic federation.

Karakorum

Broke ranks over 10 years ago, never looked back
Hi and welcome!
:welcome: