Even More on Ventura

Karen#1

Excerpt:
The church of Scientology has angered neighbors at its UK headquarters by expanding its facilities without planning consent and felling trees in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.

Residents close to the sprawling HQ near East Grinstead in West Sussex have accused the church of “selfishly and arrogantly” carrying out “destructive development plans before authorisation” by building a coach and minibus park before securing planning permission.

People in the hamlet of St Hill Green are objecting to noise and light pollution and what they say is the destruction of wildlife habitats, including the cutting down of 22 trees. A planning application has now been lodged for retrospective consent.

Last edited:

Karen#1

Scn Cult in Clearwater ~~
They do it over and over and over again. I am posting only a small sample.
CLEARWATER — The city said no, but the Church of Scientology did it anyway, cutting down two healthy live oak trees this weekend near its downtown headquarters to make way for a massive tent being erected for an international gathering of Scientologists in November

Harold#1

A VERY STABLE SUPER GENIUS!!
The Church of Scientology released hundreds of balloons at the opening of a California church. Local officials want to make sure it never happens again
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/alisha-ebrahimji
By Alisha Ebrahimji, CNN

Updated 7:52 PM ET, Wed February 26, 2020

Remnants of the balloons typically wash ashore or fall to the ground and can end up in the stomachs of marine life and animals.

"This is a community that voraciously defends its natural environment and we will not stand for this type of assault on our environment and animal life," Ventura Mayor Matt LaVere told CNN. "It is completely hypocritical for the church to claim environmental bona fides and then turn around and do a balloon release which does incredible harm to this environment they claim to protect."

LaVere said the church apologized Monday during a city council meeting in Ventura.

much more at:

Chuck J.

"Austere Religious Scholar"
Excerpt:
The church of Scientology has angered neighbors at its UK headquarters by expanding its facilities without planning consent and felling trees in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.

Residents close to the sprawling HQ near East Grinstead in West Sussex have accused the church of “selfishly and arrogantly” carrying out “destructive development plans before authorisation” by building a coach and minibus park before securing planning permission.

People in the hamlet of St Hill Green are objecting to noise and light pollution and what they say is the destruction of wildlife habitats, including the cutting down of 22 trees. A planning application has now been lodged for retrospective consent.

There is something about the $cientology cult cutting down live Oak trees that deeply offends me. Any trees actually, but especially Oak trees. I'm not even going to try to explain. I'll I'm gonna say is - this is sacrilege.

sacrilege
(sækrɪlɪdʒ )
1. UNCOUNTABLE NOUN [also a N]
Sacrilege is behavior that shows great disrespect for a holy place or object.
Stealing from a place of worship was regarded as sacrilege.
Synonyms: desecration, violation, blasphemy, mockery More Synonyms of sacrilege
2. UNCOUNTABLE NOUN [also a N]
You can use sacrilege to refer to disrespect that is shown for someone who is widely admired or for a belief that is widely accepted.
It is a sacrilege to offend democracy.
Synonyms: disrespect, contempt, disregard, dishonour More Synonyms of sacrilege

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I am somewhat like the birds and turtles around Ventura. I will be coughing up the pieces of crap that I was fed from the choich for years to come, but hopefully it won't kill me.