Euphoric Ben expresses joy auditing solo nots while paying $2000 a month for CSing along.

Karen#1

what an utter scam for a couple of hours of work a month.
And he is dancing with happiness...
This is from Tony Ortega's blog today

Ben.success.png

Ben.success.2.png

Karen#1

And the reason I posted that is the excellent comment made by 22 year SO veteran Mat Pesch:::

Mat Pesch • 15 hours ago I see the statement by Ben about how happy he is auditing on OT 7, doing his two refreshers a year at Flag, etc. Someone on OT 7 is supposed to go to Flag twice a year to do a refresher which is basically an interrogation and money sucking opportunity for Scientology. A refresher takes about 2 -3 weeks and about $20,000 worth of auditing. Add to this plane fare, food and hotel room, lost work, etc and it costs about $50,000 to do the two refreshers each year.

Additionally a person on OT 7 needs to pay for their solo auditing to be supervised by Flag. The Case Supervision, known as C/Sing, is sold in blocks of 6 months, for about $2,000 a block. Because the people auditing on OT 7 are generally buried in debt they tend to fall behind on paying for their 6 month C/Sing and thus incur a debt to Flag. Treasury Flag is then given the responsibility of collecting the debt owed by the solo auditor.

There was a Treasury staff member that worked full time to get the owed 6 month C/Sing payments collected. It was generally a very thankless and enturbulating job. The solo auditor would direct all their upset and frustration regarding being on OT 7 toward my Treasury staff member. Many times the person wasn't enjoying the auditing, didn't want to continue, was constantly pressured (coming from RTC) to continue on the level, disagreed with having to do the 6 month refreshers, their lives were in financial ruins, they were kept at Flag for so long that they had lost jobs, they were hounded by various reg units, etc, etc.

During the 7 years that I was Treasury Sec FSO I always had the person doing the collection calls (a teenager) sit across my desk and use my phone. I did this so I could help keep his spirits up as the OT 7s would many times scream, curse and say the nastiest things directed at the person making the collections call.

Glad to hear Ben is so happy after being on OT 7 for 2 years. I wonder how happy he will be after 5 years, 7 years, 10 years of being on OT 7. Generally, getting a few hundred people to continue auditing on OT 7 is like keeping a herd of cats in a swimming pool.

Scientology pushes the lies and PR in pursuit of the MONEY. That's the truth.

Sea.Org.Ad.jpg

Karen#1

People spend 20 years even 30 years on Solo Nots, mandatory 4-5 sessions a day to "blow" their BTs or attached spirits.

Many fall off the line up because they simply can't pay the minimum$75,000 a YEAR to simply be on this level.

Then there is the Hubbard promise ~~

Nots49.jpg

Last edited:

Harden Long

OSA no esta hermOSA
People spend 20 years even 30 years on Solo Nots, mandatory 4-5 sessions a day to "blow" their BTs or attached spirits.

Many fall off the line up because they simply can't pay the minimum$75,000 a YEAR to simply be on this level.

Then there is the Hubbard promise ~~

View attachment 2974
I used to think that the BT's set free by running the two flim flam incidents on OT3 were then clear and wondered why didn't one just run that flim flam on oneself and take the same shortcut to clear as the BT's and eliminate having to do all the other shit. But I suppose Hubbard would say that we were running BT's on all the earlier stuff when we thought we were only auditing ourselves. I was young and dumb and believed it all!

pineapple

仮面の男
The Case Supervision, known as C/Sing, is sold in blocks of 6 months, for about $2,000 a block.
Hi @Karen#1. Is the C/Sing $2000 a month, or $2000 for 6 months? Mat Pesch seems to be saying the latter in the bit I quoted here.

(I've been out of scn almost 40 years and don't know anyone currently or even recently in.)