Episode 8: Fair Gaming Scientology President’s ex-Wife

Karen#1

EXCERPT from blog:
This week Leah and I interview Karen De la Carriere, the former wife of scientology’s disappeared President, Heber Jentzsch.

I will add the link as soon as it becomes available.

Karen was the highest level scientology “technical person” — a Class XII Case Supervisor. There have been less than 50 Class XIII C/Ses in the history of scientology. Perhaps no more than 10 who trained directly under L. Ron Hubbard like Karen.

HelluvaHoax!

Karen,

Outstanding!

Find the greatest and most courageous whistleblowers and in that same place you will always also find the worst and most cowardly trolls, sociopaths, haters, liars and criminal thugs.

The misanthropic messiahs of Scientology always show up to viciously attack the most truthful, effective and beloved whistleblowers, like Karen, Leah Remini, Mike Rinder and others! The sheer abundance of attacks bears witness to the cult's metastasizing terror of being exposed.

I always found the term "whistleblower" to be somewhat limited. Here's an extraordinary suggestion from a short blog entitled "We Need A Better Term Than Whistleblowing".

"......whistleblowers expose wrongdoing. They shine a light
on corruption that those in power want to keep hidden.
What about the term Lightcaster?"

Thanks Karen!

Love,
HelluvaHoax!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

"Church" of Scientology twitters for Prostitution

Terrific video!

"Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My!"

"Prostitutes & Commie Spies and Baby Rapers, Oh My!
Why can't the cult use its "Study Tech" to study & learn that every time they try to mug you, you grab their club away from them and beat them with it? LOL

Your video explains where so much lunatic cult behavior comes from, like this gem from the files of "WHEN DERANGED CELEBRITY OTs ATTACK!"

Everyone say hello to Jenna Elfman, as she blindly obeys Hubbard's and Miscavige's orders to attack their personal enemies with manufactured sex crimes. . .

"When Elfmans Explode" article linked here:

"Jenna repeatedly said "What crimes have you committed?"
and began screaming at Roecker, 'Have you raped a baby?!'
as motorists on Los Feliz Boulevard drove by in snarled traffic."

And at the same time these creepy criminal cultists manufacture and promote insanely sleazy lies about innocent people, they hold gala events to promote another lie that Scientology's goal is: "A world without criminality and insanity".

And they charge people upwards of $600,000 each for (the modern science of) mental health.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The Church of Scientology's SENIOR POLICY:

"We cannot guarantee that you will attain god-like supernatural
powers. However, we can absolutely guarantee that if you try to
expose our MONEY FOR MIRACLES RACKET, we will publicly accuse
you of being a prostitute, a communist spy and a baby raper."

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I just heard it, very good appearance @Karen#1. More people need to hear your story and of course the story of Alexander and there's nobody better to tell it then you.

Leah got a bit confused and convoluted at the end, but hey it made it feel more natural. It is a live call in interview after all.

Karen#1

Karakorum ~~

There is something about your posts that you may not have noticed. Because it is so habitual I am pointing it out because it is curious to me.

You write a post, with an observation that makes sense.

Then you almost always end your post with the last line being a hit or a negative.

This is a constant in your style of posting.

Its almost a need to take back anything positive with a negative.

?

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Its almost a need to take back anything positive with a negative.
That's funny. I've known many Russian people who do that habitually.
It's an inbred cultural thing with many of them. I'm not saying Kara is
Russian . . . but he does speak and write Russian fluently, LOL, so he's
told us.
:LOL:

“Smiling without reason is a sign you’re a moron,” is an old Russian saying.
What people in the West call pessimism or negativity, Russians call a realistic
world view. It’s a virtue to consider all possible bad consequences and negatives.
"Nice day." :innocent:
"Just wait. You never know. The day's not done yet." :no: :whistle:
:LOL:

"Lisbeth Salander" knows a little something about Russians
. . . a Russian father (Stalingrad) and Swedish mother, LOL.

Last edited: