eI heard via grapevine that DMiscarriage has acknowledged the reincarnated Layfayette Ron Hubbard as the real deal

pineapple

能说的名字不真的名字
Moi aussi.

Helena Handbasket

I doubt LRH Redux is the real thing.

But if DM can make a deal with him, then they can walk into any church and assert the new guy's authority. And that will increase DM's authority which is not so unquestioned any more.

Helena

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
What grapevine was this? I doubt very much that DM would give the new LRH anything but an SP order. The guy's an ex-con - you really think DM would give him any credence? No chance.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
What grapevine was this? I doubt very much that DM would give the new LRH anything but an SP order. The guy's an ex-con - you really think DM would give him any credence? No chance.
Aye, word.

DM sharing power? Not gonna happen, unless he is pushed to some "straw-clutching" extreme where he will see some sort of power-sharing as the only way to avoid being ousted from power entirely.

La La Lou Lou

If he could use anyone, anything to expand his shrinking cult he would go for it.

A returned Hubbard might bring a few rich people back, with their wallets open. It's worth a try. On the other hand it might show the world how nuts the whole thing is but I really don't think the mighty atom has any idea of how 'wogs' see the world.

Any news?