E-Meters

haiqu

I'm not the one who's paid out good money for some shit that doesn't do anything.........
That's absolutely right. It doesn't, and you're not.

haiqu

The Mk Super VII Quantum has arrived. It's in absolutely perfect, collector condition with 100% correct alignment. I've never seen a better e-meter. Apart from missing solo adapters for the cans I can't fault it.

Very pleased indeed.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Write up:
Came across this at a yard sale and offered $10 for it with a couple of other pieces of crap. Googling around, looks like the "Mark V" is a box with a few transistors inside, produced in the 60s and 70s. It has the cord and the clips for the electrodes, but the cans themselves were not included. I guess I could just attach some tin cans to it...and then Anyway, I've got an unauthorized e- here. If I disappear, check the Scientology yacht or possibly space volcano. Xenu forever yo

I could see yanking out the innards and turning it into a radio, tv, laptop, tablet, box for chess pieces, or a place to stash your cannabis. At ten bucks it is like Scientology, a steal.

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member

Write up:
Came across this at a yard sale and offered $10 for it with a couple of other pieces of crap. Googling around, looks like the "Mark V" is a box with a few transistors inside, produced in the 60s and 70s. It has the cord and the clips for the electrodes, but the cans themselves were not included. I guess I could just attach some tin cans to it...and then Anyway, I've got an unauthorized e- here. If I disappear, check the Scientology yacht or possibly space volcano. Xenu forever yo

I could see yanking out the innards and turning it into a radio, tv, laptop, tablet, box for chess pieces, or a place to stash your cannabis. At ten bucks it is like Scientology, a steal.
Much too dangerous to have around. God knows how many dirty little BTs might be stuck to it from its prior owner.

Cat's Squirrel

Good! I remember solo auditing in the East Grinstead AAC and there were a couple of people there who made independent meters; I thought Barry (Penberthy's) just had the edge over the other one.

Chuck J.

Election Fraud Has Consequences

programmer_guy

True ex-Scientologist
The e-meter does not measure "charge". (Hubbard's pseudo-science),
It measures the change in skin resistance to mild electric current due to brain neuro-transmitter changes that affect the skin.
Sometimes the thought/reaction can be true and sometimes it can be false.
But. eventually in session, if the PC gets "cog, VGIs, F/N" and gets verification of the F/N in Qual then it is allowed.
The feel-good feeling of brain neuro-transmitter changes for stress relief will eventually wear off.

Last edited: