Duke of Chug

PreacherMan007

hey I am a never in Scientology watcher. As well as self taught minister and armchair historian. I am fascinated by the Duke of Chug and how Hubbard used that story to come up with the disaster that is INCOMM. I am curious as to how we know anything about the Duke of Chug if those references have never been leaked?

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
hey I am a never in Scientology watcher. As well as self taught minister and armchair historian. I am fascinated by the Duke of Chug and how Hubbard used that story to come up with the disaster that is INCOMM. I am curious as to how we know anything about the Duke of Chug if those references have never been leaked?
Stories about INCOMM from people who had worked there like Chuck Beatty and Dan Garvin. Hubbard spoke/wrote about Chug. Hubbard is the sole "authoritative" source, of course. It's not like there are any historical records or artefacts independently attesting his existence.

KKS

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Stories about INCOMM from people who had worked there like Chuck Beatty and Dan Garvin. Hubbard spoke/wrote about Chug. Hubbard is the sole "authoritative" source, of course. It's not like there are any historical records or artefacts independently attesting his existence.
I know you and I like you.

KKS

This is my Goddes : Floor Jansen - Strong @ Doornroosje, Nijmegen - January 23rd 2020

KKS

I am an Ex Anonymous 2008 against the Church of Scientology protestor, I will post MY GODDES everywhere I want god damned (that was satire)

KKS

I apologize to you all, I was very drunk posting that, but I meant well.

"Chainlocker Time" ???

A gift:
Leo Sayer - Giving It All Away

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
I was at INCOMM for a couple weeks short of a year, I vaguely remember hearing something about that CHUG whateveritwas, but I don't recall it being "a thing." Maybe it was considered confidential? Is this CHUG the same as the LRH Advices? Now that was "a thing."

We did get green on white issues about how and why a computer org was a big deal and what to do and not to do, i.e. no coffee or drinks while on the computer, and other helpful hints from Mankinds' greatest computer expert.

I remember the injunction/plea/command to use computers to make money and make money in great big steam-shovel loads. I thought at the time using a steam-shovel analogy in the age of computers was anachronistic but typically Hubbardian.

At some point I'm gonna write an ebook about my sojourn at INCOMM and my SO and $CN. experience, you'll have to wait for it to come out. Available at fine e-retailers everywhere. :LOL:

Irayam

I apologize to you all, I was very drunk posting that, but I meant well.

"Chainlocker Time" ???

A gift:
Leo Sayer - Giving It All Away
You should be careful with alcohol because it's not the first time you've reported being really drunk.
Don't go down the same path as DM...

Paul Adams

(Dulloldfart on ESMB)
I was at INCOMM for a couple weeks short of a year, I vaguely remember hearing something about that CHUG whateveritwas, but I don't recall it being "a thing." Maybe it was considered confidential? Is this CHUG the same as the LRH Advices? Now that was "a thing."
Yeah Lotsa confidential LRH advices, not to leave the base. The main INCOMM advices were the Chug ones, I believe.

Chuck J.

Ambassador Plenipotentiary from Bupwupistan
Yeah Lotsa confidential LRH advices, not to leave the base. The main INCOMM advices were the Chug ones, I believe.
Ahh, ok.
I remember various INCOMM exec's talking about "The Advices." It was def. a big thing.

Karen#1

I made a video on the Chug advices ~~ here you go ~~