Down with David Miscavige & Scientology | Follow me @CoreyJAndrews93 on Twitter

Friends, I have come to help assist in spreading the word about Scientology fraud & abuse. For too long has Scientology gotten away with their crimes, claiming FALSEHOODS in their doctrine such as "There is no good reason to oppose Scientology. In our game everybody wins." which is the furthest thing from the truth. Although much as been brought to the table in terms of shining light on this cult's harmful policies, still not enough has been done. We must keep on moving forward, with our heads held up high and our hearts set on speaking the truth. Much has been accomplished, and I see very good things coming from the devastating lawsuits delivered by the Laffey, Bucci & Kent firm.

"Scientology has fought a consistent and winning battle for human rights for two decades. During that entire time, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 has been found in Scientology." Quote taken from OSA Network Order No. 17

ALL crimes will be uncovered. Follow me over at @CoreyJAndrews93 on Twitter, where I assist critics in exposing Scientology's MANY crimes.
IMG_0242.JPG

BTW

I'm also a Moderator in several Anti-Scientology Facebook groups, one belonging to Karen De La Carriere and another is Karen Schless Pressley's.

Looking forward to becoming more acquainted with those that have yet to get to know me. :)
1. I believe this forum is NOT Anti-Scientology.
2. Who IS "Karen Schless Pressley"?? - I know only one Schless, it's Peter - Golden Era musician, and he is still in (AFAIK)
3. Your purpose isn't clearly explained, whether you were in or weren't. - The only thing clearly stated is "Follow me on..."

Churchill

2. Who IS "Karen Schless Pressley"?? - I know only one Schless, it's Peter - Golden Era musician, and he is still in (AFAIK)
3. Your purpose isn't clearly explained, whether you were in or weren't. - The only thing clearly stated is "Follow me on..."
1. I believe this Forum is overwhelmingly anti-Scientology, and furthermore I believe Scientology is an evil and criminally abusive organization. Therefore I am Anti-Scientology.
I am not anti-Scientologist.
Scientologists suffer from delusional beliefs. They need help.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Who IS "Karen Schless Pressley"?? - I know only one Schless, it's Peter - Golden Era musician, and he is still in (AFAIK)

Karen#1

Damned good title of your opening thread Corey ! :woohoo:

We shake our heads is disbelief and the continuing hate pages made in retaliation for appearing on the Aftermath and the gross use of friends and family as character assassins. The Gold Base/Int base staff sometimes look like haggard POWs. These Sea Org members are being used as a scalpel to the push the buttons of the target.
We wonder, why in the world is this going and going after each show.
Does Miscavige and his Execs not see how this plays out ? It is mocked, despised, by one and all world wide and the few that even watch a minute or 2 are horrified. This may well be one of THE most UNsuccessful PR actions of all time.
So why does it continue ?

I'll tell you why. Miscavige is a Pharaoh. He is looked on as someone with Divine Rights. He is not an elected leader, but has made himself a supreme leader. No one will give the Pharaoh bad news and explain how foolish and suicidal his tactics are. Pharaohs often shoot the messenger of bad news.

Make no mistake, Miscavige and Miscavige ONLY runs the entire show even when not living at INT Base. Just like Warren Jeffs still runs FLDS and can separate families and still do diabolical things from jail, so does Miscavige micromanage from a remote location separated from those he cannot now punch, beat and bodyslam.

So the sycophants drool and placate him and praise his brilliance of Aftermath revenge and retaliation and brush off any criticism as minor and inconsequential. "A handful of inconsequential internet sociopaths "ONLY" scream and whine on his genius ideas and PR hit squads. "we are WINNING" they tell him.

DM.2017.jpegNazi.symbols.jpg

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
No, this forum isn't ANTI per se. I'm sure we have quite a number of members that are "anti". Anti-abuse is probably a more widespread sentiment. I believe in personal freedom. So long as your "freedom" doesn't include harming other's. Information about the true nature of the cult is important to keep putting out there. It was the facts that got me out, facts that I wasn't looking at due to the information control spun by the co$ labeling the truth as "entheta". When one can look at the facts they have the opportunity to make a decision.

I think Corey expressed his purpose pretty well. He didn't say he was an ex. Ex or not those that want to help spread the facts are welcome.

Welcome to ESMBR Corey :welcome:

BTW

I used to believe into Humanity. Not anymore. - I don't believe him for I don't believe anyone other than who PROVES otherwise.

The Proof is the Actions.

No One

a girl is no one
I used to believe into Humanity. Not anymore. - I don't believe him for I don't believe anyone other than who PROVES otherwise.

The Proof is the Actions.
I get what you are trying to convey, I think.

Actions speak louder than words. *It is known!*

I used to believe in Humanity also, so very much.

Now I don't really think I care one way or another.

There are moments here and there, though that make me believe in some Humanity again... but mostly in cute animal videos on Facebook.