Documentaries on Scientology

freethinker

Controversial
This showed up on youtube and i started watching it. It's pretty good. It's a bout Kyle Brennan and gives aspects of Scientology that come from the viewpoint of those who are not in it but have looked into it.

This is the story that a certain poster wanted to shove in your face so you wouldn't look at it because of the posters behavior but it really is a good documentary.

Type4_PTS

Some good threads on ESMB concerning Kyle Brennan:

stratty

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
This showed up on youtube and i started watching it. It's pretty good. It's a bout Kyle Brennan and gives aspects of Scientology that come from the viewpoint of those who are not in it but have looked into it.

This is the story that a certain poster wanted to shove in your face so you wouldn't look at it because of the posters behavior but it really is a good documentary.
In my opinion, the brief description of scientology, it's auditing procedures and fundamental beliefs given in this vid is one of the clearest and best I've ever heard as far as a total newbie to the cult is concerned, and that's leaving aside the main thrust of the film which is about 'mysterious deaths'. Thanks for posting it ft.

Last edited: