DM's Next Move?

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Last time anything happened even close to what is happening now was 9/11.

DM wrote "The Wake Up Call", and so commenced the ideal org project. This project continues today, and contains in it the most effort exerted by the church in a specific direction, larger than GOAT, Basics, GAT 2.

What is he thinking of now?

What will be the new "Wake Up Call"?

The idea being "why create a monstrously fantastic story (lie) to reg from, when a true story is created for you?"

La La Lou Lou

Last time anything happened even close to what is happening now was 9/11.

DM wrote "The Wake Up Call", and so commenced the ideal org project. This project continues today, and contains in it the most effort exerted by the church in a specific direction, larger than GOAT, Basics, GAT 2.

What is he thinking of now?

What will be the new "Wake Up Call"?

The idea being "why create a monstrously fantastic story (lie) to reg from, when a true story is created for you?"
If he's wise he'll have a face job and disappear with a wheelbarrow full of cash..

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
One idea . . .

There's only one thing he can do. Since this pandemic began in China,
we've got to make China the first cleared continent. New ideal orgs
from east to west all across China. A new campaign and new funding.
That will prevent future pandemics. Bring scientology to the East.

FYI, most people in China are peasant farmers. I've heard over 500 million
don't have indoor plumbing or have ever visited a doctor. Will be a rough
haul to clear China. It's a real backwards country outside the big cities, AFAIK.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
If I'm Dave, I'm thinking China is awesome, but I doubt the the upside has enough value.

Sure, the liquor cabinet was visited after breakfast today, no challenge.

Is is really all about the cash???

Self-actualization? He knows he likes winning, isn't it better than money?

Zertel

One idea . . .

There's only one thing he can do. Since this pandemic began in China,
we've got to make China the first cleared continent. New ideal orgs
from east to west all across China. A new campaign and new funding.
That will prevent future pandemics. Bring scientology to the East.

FYI, most people in China are peasant farmers. I've heard over 500 million
don't have indoor plumbing or have ever visited a doctor. Will be a rough
haul to clear China. It's a real backwards country outside the big cities, AFAIK.
I'm not so sure about 500 million poor peasant farmers. It would take more research. Apparently China has facial recognition on all (?) adults and in order to plug into whatever government benefits are offered it's required that a person own and use a cell phone which also allows the government to keep a dossier on people. An article someone recently posted said there are 1.6 Billion cellphones currently activated in China which seems to indicate a high level of sophistication.
..........................................................................................................................................

Here is the excerpt from the article which I posted earlier on the members only CV thread. It's off this thread but might be of interest to non member readers.

Wednesday at 11:12 AM
Add bookmark
#3,084
Lone Star said:
US intel says 21 million Chinese died of coronavirus

".......According to the US, the intercepted data that shows that China underreported its coronavirus infections and deaths was validated for a second time when it tallied with a data released by Beijing authorities. Beijing announced on March 19 that over 21 million cell phone accounts in China were canceled in the past three months while 840,000 landlines were closed.

China had reported little over 81,000 infections with 3,300 deaths.

An earlier intelligence report released by the US that China hid scale of the outbreak was quickly rejected by Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying. Hua said the country had been “open and transparent” about the extent of the outbreak before accusing Washington of trying to “shift the blame.”

But US officials say the report has been authenticated and has been confirmed that the closing of the phones numbers were as result of deaths caused by coronavirus. “Cell phones are an indispensable part of life in China and its only closed when the user is dead”, the report said.........'

robinwestenra.blogspot.com
US intell says 21 million Chinese died of coronavirus
21 million Chinese died of coronavirus – US intelligence officials intercept data Wayback Machine...
robinwestenra.blogspot.com robinwestenra.blogspot.com

21 million Chinese died of coronavirus - US intelligence officials intercept data - Washington Live
A new data intercepted by the United States reveals that 21 million people died in China from December 2019 to March 2020, US intelligence officials conclude in a classified report for the Trump administration. The Intelligence report stated that at least 20.9 million of the deaths were linked...
web.archive.org
...........................................................................................................

There are too many numbers to draw any conclusion. For example the article says there are (round numbers) 1.4 billion people and 1.6 billion cell phones. Good clickbait headline though.

Anyhow, I found this interesting:

“The digitization level is very high in China. People can’t survive without a cell phone,” Tang Jingyuan, a U.S.-based China Affairs commentator told The Epoch Times on March 21. “Dealing with the government for pensions and social security, buying train tickets, shopping… no matter what people want to do, they are required to use cell phones.”

“The Chinese regime requires all Chinese use their cell phones to generate a health code. Only with a green health code are Chinese allowed to move in China now,” Tang said. “It’s impossible for a person to cancel his cell phone.”

China introduced mandatory facial scans on Dec. 1, 2019 to confirm the identity of the person who registered the phone. As early as Sept. 1, 2010, China required all cell phone users to register the phone with their real identification (ID), by which the state can control people’s speech via its large-scale monitoring system.

Furthermore, Chinese people have to bundle their bank accounts and social security account with their cell phone because all these service’s Apps can detect the phone’s SIM card and then check with the state’s database to make sure the number belongs to the person.
.......................................................................................................................................

The Commies have used technology to gain control of the population.

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
Has DM just moved into a corner, and his world consists of only attorneys and PIs?

Weak PR, events as usual, just do "The usual?"

I wish we all had the COB briefing to ED's that he did in Copenhagen in 2014 or 2015. I have seen it a couple of times because of the training that I did in LA.

He likes to talk about "doing the usual" quite a bit in that video.

Is that we he is doing?

What new big thing is waiting in the wings?

Ideal missions?

Ideal DN groups?

Ideal parking lots?

Lee #28

Sure there could be a call to a new "game." ( same as the old game....)

But what I'd like to know is what DM is doing with all the money he has. ( cult has....)

Is it being managed....invested....spent.....? If so by whom and how...?

I've heard the figure of 2 billion dollars mentioned...

I guess under the Cult's Tax Status....they have to spend it on Cult stuff....

I don't know if that would preclude "financially investing it in some market..." (stocks or bonds or futures...)

I'd like to know who is advising DM about financial matters...

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Has DM just moved into a corner, and his world consists of only attorneys and PIs?

Weak PR, events as usual, just do "The usual?"

I wish we all had the COB briefing to ED's that he did in Copenhagen in 2014 or 2015. I have seen it a couple of times because of the training that I did in LA.

He likes to talk about "doing the usual" quite a bit in that video.

Is that we he is doing?

What new big thing is waiting in the wings?

Ideal missions?

Ideal DN groups?

Ideal parking lots?
I think he is gonna find some obscure quote from Hubbard, then build a whole narrative around indicating that scientology needs X to grow. The end phenomenon with will be that "More money is needed so we can buy Y and Z for every org. Once we have that, they will have X. Once we have that, we will wait till they go Saint Hill Size".