Director of Special Affairs Scott Gordon

SuperstarNeilC

Scientology's deep state connection exposed here:

This is my last interview for The Indie Scientology Podcast. I am starting a new one about all topics called Knowledge Report. Deep data warning for the whole show. This last episode is with long time guest Independent Scientologist conspiracy theorist Scott Gordon former Director of Special Affairs at the Church of Scientology.

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
OSA = Deep Shit

Enthetan

Veteran of the Psychic Wars
It seems very plausible. The feds have a long history of playing with private operations that do investigative work, like SPLC, ADL, and others, to have them do investigative work that the feds can't legally do, and hold onto records and docs that the feds either shouldn't have or which they want to keep safe from FOIA requests and congressional subpoenas.

I'm sure DM would not have minded doing things which would result in the feds owing him personal favors.

Veda

Scientology's deep state connection exposed here:

This is my last interview for The Indie Scientology Podcast. I am starting a new one about all topics called Knowledge Report. Deep data warning for the whole show. This last episode is with long time guest Independent Scientologist conspiracy theorist Scott Gordon former Director of Special Affairs at the Church of Scientology.
Do you mean Office of Special Affairs? This is the former Director of the Office of Special Affairs.

?

Have watched this video to roughly its half way point at 1:22.

If Hubbard was a CIA intelligence operative and Scientology a CIA (MK-Ultra type) CIA operation, and Scientology critics - also labelled, in this video, the "Anti Scientology cult" - are "controlled opposition," who are seeking to conceal Hubbard's connection to the CIA, why do these two still seem to think that Hubbard was a good guy, and Scientology was good?

Perhaps someone who has watched the entire video can explain this.

?

Karakorum

Do you mean Office of Special Affairs? This is the former Director of the Office of Special Affairs.

?

Have watched this video to roughly its half way point at 1:22.

If Hubbard was a CIA intelligence operative and Scientology a CIA (MK-Ultra type) CIA operation, and Scientology critics - also labelled, in this video, the "Anti Scientology cult" - are "controlled opposition," who are seeking to conceal Hubbard's connection to the CIA, why do these two still seem to think that Hubbard was a good guy, and Scientology was good?

Perhaps someone who has watched the entire video can explain this.

?
I gave up watching this after 1 minute or so, I was afraid of tin poisoning. Too much tinfoil there.

Type4_PTS

I gave up watching this after 1 minute or so, I was afraid of tin poisoning. Too much tinfoil there.

You watched one more minute than I did. :D

Just like Alanzo who he seems to be close to, he focuses his attacks on the biggest Scientology whistleblowers like Mike Rinder, Karen, Leah Remini, etc, so it's difficult for me to take anything he says seriously.

As an aside, the McClaughry's, in a sad post of a couple of days ago, accused him of being a slumlord:
Until The End – The McClaughry’s

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Here I thought you knew everything. DSA (Director of Special Affairs) is a department head (Dept. 20) post in Division 7 (Executive Division) in every Class V Scientology organization.

Scott Gordon was DSA Celebrity Center Dallas and Mike Rinder's former title was Commanding Officer, OSA International (CO OSA INT).

Last edited:

Veda

Here I thought you knew everything. DSA (Director of Special Affairs) is a department head (Dept. 20) post in Division 7 (Executive Division) in every Class V Scientology organization.

Mike Rinder's former title was Commanding Officer, OSA International (CO OSA INT).
SuperstarNeilC is presenting Scott Gordon as Director of Special Affairs, without further explanation. It occurred to me that he might have held that post at his local org, but that's speculation. Has Scott Gordon stated anything to that effect?

In any event, when I "graduated" from Scientology there was no Office of Special Affairs, it had not yet been renamed from the Guardians Office.

I knew Rinder as the Director and he was referred as the Director of all of OSA. I wasn't much interested in the nuances of his exact title.

Type4_PTS

SuperstarNeilC is presenting Scott Gordon as Director of Special Affairs, without further explanation. It occurred to me that he might have held that post at his local org, but that's speculation. Has Scott Gordon stated anything to that effect?

In any event, when I "graduated" from Scientology there was no Office of Special Affairs, it had not yet been renamed from the Guardians Office.

I knew Rinder as the Director and he was referred as the Director of all of OSA. I wasn't much interested in the nuances of his exact title.
He's posted on his website that he held the DSA (Director of Special Affairs) post at a couple of different Scientology organizations, Dallas and Costa Rica.

Veda

You watched one more minute than I did. :D

Just like Alanzo who he seems to be close to, he focuses his attacks on the biggest Scientology whistleblowers like Mike Rinder, Karen, Leah Remini, etc, so it's difficult for me to take anything he says seriously.

As an aside, the McClaughry's, in a sad post of a couple of days ago, accused him of being a slumlord:
Until The End – The McClaughry’s
Aside from the drama, the name Thorvald Solberg is mentioned.

The gist of this is that Hubbard was contacted, first, by the KGB which wanted Excalibur.

Then the super secret Manhattan project wanted him to work for them as an atomic physicist and he refused, and then he was sent to the most dangerous theaters of the war - as punishment - as a result.

Then, after the war, were additional attempts by both the Russians and Americans to have him work for them "to make more suggestible." Of course Hubbard refused and, as result, came under additional attack.

Did Hubbard finally cave, and agree to work for the spooks?

Karen#1

I did not even know that this had appeared on REDDIT.

Thank you Sneakster for supporting me. Towards the last dying days of the earlier ESMB lunatic ALANZO went on a full blown rampage of
me being a government agent.
Laughter.
Scott Gordon was always in cahoots with crazy Alanzo ~~ see this

Freezoner Scott Gordon is Lying About Karen De La Carriere

Reposted here as a warning for those who may be concerned:
Freezoner Scott Gordon (in the last couple of days) posted a claim in the Facebook group Independent Scientologists that Karen De La Carriere is an "admitted government agent". Evidently he has been pushing this absurd notion in multiple venues for a year or more.
This was my response to that particular comment. Scott deleted his comment and my reply within a few minutes of my posting it; but, he made no apology or retraction (as expected).
Mike Hobson said:
"Scott Gordon "admitted government agent" ?
The only statement I have seen from KDLC one could even remotely spin into "admitted government agent" is the claim on her LinkedIn profile that she was a "project manager" for a civilian contractor (TRW) that makes and operates satellites for the National Reconnaissance Office.
All such projects were "black" (all details classified and compartmentalized) and anyone involved would require various degrees of security clearance depending upon how much they needed to know about any particular project.
I supposed it better suits your "government conspiracy to stop Scientology" fantasy to falsely portray her as a "government agent" rather than "an employee of a civilian contractor with a security clearance", eh ?
Scott was Director of Special Affairs (OSA) for Dallas. He seems totally wrapped around the baseless conspiracy theory that the government secretly took over Scientology and has agents in the Independent Field sabotaging the Independents/Freezoners.
I promptly notified KDLC in case she wishes to take legal action against Gordon for libel or slander.
Michael A. Hobson - Independent Scientologist

TheSneakster

The gist of this is that Hubbard was contacted, first, by the KGB which wanted Excalibur.

Then the super secret Manhattan project wanted him to work for them as an atomic physicist and he refused, and then he was sent to the most dangerous theaters of the war - as punishment - as a result.

Then, after the war, were additional attempts by both the Russians and Americans to have him work for them "to make more suggestible." Of course Hubbard refused and, as result, came under additional attack.

Well, Scott Gordon arrived late to the critic scene and then - based upon several years of his public communications - bought into every possible Ron Hubbard related conspiracy theory. He seems particularly fond of Randy McDonald's (man of many pseudonyms) Sci-IRS-ology nonsense.

Barile

He seems particularly fond of Randy McDonald
lol..... is that Randy "If you ain't with us, you're agin' us" McDonald ? Let me pull up a bowl of popcorn. Tell me, does Randy still rant?

TheSneakster

lol..... is that Randy "If you ain't with us, you're agin' us" McDonald ? Let me pull up a bowl of popcorn. Tell me, does Randy still rant?
I rather suspect McDonald is to be found right here on ESMBR hiding behind yet another of his secret identities.

Karakorum

Maybe they are just doing their A to Es?

Veda

Then, after the war, were additional attempts by both the Russians and Americans to have him work for them "to make men more suggestible." Of course Hubbard refused and, as result, came under additional attack.

Clarification: There are people who believe Hubbard's tales. They believe his 1950s letters to the FBI, and don't realize the letters were attempts to manipulate the FBI. They believe Hubbard's tales told at his lectures. They believe the statements Hubbard made at private briefings or in confidential materials, such as that his second wife was really a Russian operative whose real name was Sara Komkovadamanov. etc. They believe the hoax 1955 Psycho-Politics manual, and think it's authentic and written by some Russian (or originally perhaps German) psychiatrist, and was an attack on Hubbard, then Dianetics, then Scientology.

They see Hubbard as an heroic genius whose great mind has been sought by nefarious forces since Hubbard was a young man, even a child. Ref: Alanzo (another opponent of the "anti cult Cult") who, as I recall, presented the idea that Hubbard was actually made an officer in the British Navy, Intel branch, as a child. Hubbard was such a prodigy that he was spotted very early.

Seen through this lens, the brilliant and heroic Hubbard has been under tremendous pressure his whole life to "go over to the dark side."

That's as close to an explanation as I can conjure for how Hubbard/Dianetics/Scientology could have been "CIA" from the onset, yet somehow - deep down - a beacon of goodness.

Barile

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
They believe his 1950s letters to the FBI, and don't realize the letters were attempts to manipulate the FBI. They believe Hubbard's tales told at his lectures.
or that he was just delusionally paranoid, perhaps in part from the methamphetamines (the Benzedrine that 'makes a case run') that he was taking, and actually believed that the commies and others were out to get him, just as he died on drugs believing that body thetans were out to get him....

it was also in that period that he kidnapped his daughter Alexis and took her to Cuba, in part to escape his imagined persecutors, telling his wife Sara that the child had been dismembered. Richard deMIlle says he would also go through a bottle of rum a night, his infamous Saint Hill era habit (extending through at least the 'rum, pinks and grays' phase of his later time on the ships), even back then, pegging him as a high-functioning alcoholic from the beginning.

so i think they ignore all the evidence he was always a 'mental case' underneath the facade -- not to mention a chronic substance abuser and, for some protracted periods, an addict.

that also shows he was the sort of unstable person the CIA would never trust as any sort of agent, though i don't doubt they had some interest in keeping tabs on what he was up to.

Veda

or that he was just delusionally paranoid, perhaps in part from the methamphetamines (the Benzedrine that 'makes a case run') that he was taking, and actually believed that the commies and others were out to get him, just as he died on drugs believing that body thetans were out to get him....

it was also in that period that he kidnapped his daughter Alexis and took her to Cuba, in part to escape his imagined persecutors, telling his wife Sara that the child had been dismembered. Richard deMIlle says he would also go through a bottle of rum a night, his infamous Saint Hill era habit (extending through at least the 'rum, pinks and grays' phase of his later time on the ships), even back then, pegging him as a high-functioning alcoholic from the beginning.

so i think they ignore all the evidence he was always a 'mental case' underneath the facade -- not to mention a chronic substance abuser and, for some protracted periods, an addict.

that also shows he was the sort of unstable person the CIA would never trust as any sort of agent, though i don't doubt they had some interest in keeping tabs on what he was up to.
Whether Hubbard was delusionally paranoid, or manipulative, or both, his description of events was not accurate. There are people - mainly Scientologists - who believe it is accurate.

There's a thread on ESMB1 on Hubbard's FBI letters, and also one on his Propaganda tech. Unfortunately, these are not available.

Do you think Hubbard truly believed that he was an authentic Ph.D., as was stated on his letterhead in his letters to the FBI?

Reyne Mayer

Pansexual Revolutionary
Do you think Hubbard truly believed that he was an authentic Ph.D., as was stated on his letterhead in his letters to the FBI?
interesting question.

i think he probably believed that he was as smart or smarter than any Ph.D., had things figured out better than just about any Ph.D., and deserved a doctorate -- and maybe even had been granted them, in past lives.

and he probably thought that adding apparent credentials, would give his claims more credibility. i've noticed that it's almost stock in trade for people peddling conspiracy theories, to overstate or fabricate their credentials and background, as part of their attempt to try to get others to buy into things they really believe -- and it does tends to work with the sort of people who buy into such theories, though probably not with the FBI.

his faking his credentials is not only not mutually exclusive with making claims of persecution that he may have believed, it's actually consistent with certain pathological behavior, even if it may seem counter-intuitive to normal people -- and in fact that's one of the ways cons succeed, by doing things that exploit people's typical ways of trying to make sense of things.

does that satisfy your line of questioning?