Did Mike Rinder write this?

The Oracle

Not the same Oracle from a decade ago
I don't think so.
AFAIK, Mike Rinder has been offered a lot of money from the cult of Scientology / aka David Miscavige for a Scientological gagging or to get back on the OSA payroll and do Marty is doing - making videos against Scientology critics so they can confuse and overwhelm Scientologists in doubt.
Mike Rinder has integrity and won't sell it to the cult.
I like Mike Rinder and hold him in the highest esteem. Mike and Leah are kicking cult ass and taking names.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
I have no idea. :confused:

On one hand it might be an scn ploy, trying to push for a: "Oh he is in it for the money!"

On the other hand, hitting the church financially in Clearwater would be a good deed. Any money lost by the cult means they have less to spend on invigilation, PIs, lawyers or Dave's follies.

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
What do you think of this?
Seemed like a good idea. What capitalists do . . . buy low and sell high.
At that point in time, they all needed some money to survive.

What I've heard:

After Mike Rinder blew and began working at a car dealership in north Denver,​
Monique Yingling and her posse showed up and offered Mike hush money. He refused​
it. I've heard two amounts over the years: $5 million and $10 million. They were ready​
to cut him a check for his silence and to go away forever. Or so I've been told. Maybe​
I'll ask him one day and he can respond to the rumor on a podcast.​

HelluvaHoax!

On the other hand, hitting the church financially in Clearwater would be a good deed. Any money lost by the cult means they have less to spend on invigilation, PIs, lawyers or Dave's follies.

You seem to have missed a few beginning chapters in the book of Scientology.

"Hitting the church financially" only means that they call up their top donors and whales and schedule a "VERY SPECIAL VIP BRIEFING" which is vital to saving mankind on this planet.

Settling with Scientology is just pushing them to defraud more Scientologists. There is karmic justice in that, but I suspect that for every ONE DOLLAR of hush-money-settlement payoffs, they raise TEN DOLLARS.

It's their successful action. See SUPERPOWER BUILDING fundraising history or IAS fundraising history or WTH fundraising history or any fundraising that Hubbard or Miscavige ever did.

Even in their sacred religious division (auditing) they demand that an auditor buy TWO (2) emeters for no reason whatsoever, which 10X's (not merely doubles) their profit.

And the books, Anyone following their playbook shows that they are 10X'ing their profit by not only selling the books at outrageous markups, but forcing their marks to buy the same books over and over again.

Anyone who thinks that forcing the cult to "SETTLE" harms their finances is dreaming. All it does is inspire them to wreck the finances of more cult members and drive them to bankruptcy or worse.

Personally, I could not care less that Scientologists are conned into donating to the IAS or other scam projects, it's the only way to karmically educate and/or tax Scientologists. lol

Karen#1

Seemed like a good idea. What capitalists do . . . buy low and sell high.
At that point in time, they all needed some money to survive.

What I've heard:

After Mike Rinder blew and began working at a car dealership in north Denver,​
Monique Yingling and her posse showed up and offered Mike hush money. He refused​
it. I've heard two amounts over the years: $5 million and $10 million. They were ready​
to cut him a check for his silence and to go away forever. Or so I've been told. Maybe​
I'll ask him one day and he can respond to the rumor on a podcast.​

TRUE story and good idea to ask him to confirm. :rose:

statpush

I don't think so.
AFAIK, Mike Rinder has been offered a lot of money from the cult of Scientology / aka David Miscavige for a Scientological gagging or to get back on the OSA payroll and do Marty is doing - making videos against Scientology critics so they can confuse and overwhelm Scientologists in doubt.
Mike Rinder has integrity and won't sell it to the cult.
I like Mike Rinder and hold him in the highest esteem. Mike and Leah are kicking cult ass and taking names.
and you know this how?

The Oracle

and you know this how?

The exact same way you "know" Marty Rathbun and his wife are back on The Church of Scientology's payroll, working for the Office of Special Affairs, to make videos about the critics and whistleblowers of Scientology; the evil cult and their leader, David Miscavige.

SMP4.jpg

Statpush: Did Marty Rathbun explain why he stopped criticizing David Miscavige, and instead only criticizing his old friends?

Last edited:

The Oracle

In case the OP of this thread is working for OSA, the "dirty tricks" department of the Church of Scientology, I am using a VPN. :coolwink:
One can never be too careful.

statpush

The exact same way you "know" Marty Rathbun and his wife are back on The Church of Scientology's payroll, working for the Office of Special Affairs, to make videos about the critics and whistleblowers of Scientology; the evil cult and their leader, David Miscavige.

SMP4.jpg

Statpush: Did Marty Rathbun explain why he stopped criticizing David Miscavige, and instead only criticizing his old friends?

"
Are you trying to tell me you don't know?

statpush

You sound like you might have some past experience as a master interrogator,
inquisitor, sorta brisk and direct without warming up to people. Or that it's in
your direct lineage or DNA. Am I right?*

*I know I am, LOL.
No. This is simply a case of trying to differentiate fact from fiction. With regards to internet forums, social media, etc, I am generally sceptical of everyone - especially those who are so certain of their claims they feel evidence is not required.

If I were to say "Mike Rinder received a million dollar payout from the church", besides being ripped to shreds, I would be asked by a few sane individuals, to provide proof or evidence of such a claim. Rightly so.

So, its not personal. Just an effort to separate the Truth from the Bullshit.

statpush

I think was a Kremlin Buy One, Get One Free deal: Hunter Biden emails + a Free handwritten note by Mike Rinder detailing his plans to extort the church.

To eliminate any confusion....this is a joke.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander Redux
This is simply a case of trying to differentiate fact from fiction.
So what did you find out so far about Mike Rinder and how do you really feel about him? I'm curious.

And Marty Rathbun? I'm curious.

What have you "differentiated" from all the websites you've read and posted on over many years? I was just
a public PC and don't have the background of "skepticism and questioning" that you do. I'm rather shallow
actually.

D

Deleted member 51

You sound like you might have some past experience as a master interrogator,
inquisitor, sorta brisk and direct without warming up to people. Or that it's in
your direct lineage or DNA. Am I right?*

*I know I am, LOL.
Oh so sad. One more stuck in a past life and hoping Scientology will save him.

1603219416739.jpeg

statpush

So what did you find out so far about Mike Rinder and how do you really feel about him? I'm curious.

And Marty Rathbun? I'm curious.
Jury's still out on both of them (more so on Marty).

What have you "differentiated" from all the websites you've read and posted on over many years? I was just
a public PC and don't have the background of "skepticism and questioning" that you do. I'm rather shallow
actually.
Phew! That's a pretty tall order. Hard to summarise over 10 years of material.

Regarding, the background of skepticism and questioning...happy to help, if I can.

Regarding you being shallow, I don't think self-deprecation is necessary here. And I don't think you're shallow, if that helps.