DID MIKE RINDER SILENCE DANNY MASTERSON’S ALLEGED RAPE VICTIMS?

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
What? Not really? It isn't here? No huge salvos coming from this place? We all hope that we are having an impact. Maybe a way point on many a journey out. Maybe more.
Well, I would like to make an impact, but I'm afraid most of us do not (me included). Maybe Chris Shelton or Leah is making an impact. Most of us peeps? Let's get real. :no:

I tried to reach a few people inside that I had an address to, but got no reply. I'm too far away to go and talk to anyone. I feel there is very little that I can do from way over here.

Karakorum

There's 185 people reading this site and the previous version right now.

Probably mostly scios or exes.

The truth lies in wait for all of them for all time . . . for when they're ready.
Thanks for the glimmer of hope, I appreciate it and you make a valid point. There's more people reading this then there are posting. Perhaps there is someone who is now "on the fence" reading the forums and my or your posts may convince them to take the brave step out.

Last edited:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Sorry, but I just re-read your original post on this thread. You should read it.

Your original post said the EXACT POLAR OPPOSITE of what you now claim.

Either you are the world's worst gaslighter, have the world's worst memory or are the world's worst liar.

I don't know of an LRH process for that stuff, but there is a big sale going on over at eBay today that might help.

The original post if from Alazo. The post of Rinder being a patsy, is from Marty Rathbun.

My opinion? I believe Rathbun.

TheSneakster

Pardon me, but I'm going to step into this fight supporting Mike Rinder.

During the time period when Danny Masterson was doing or not doing whatever he is accused by the former Celebrity Center Int public, David "Darth Midget" Miscavige was personally running CC Int via his RTC Representatives Network. OSA Int would not have been permitted to meddle in the Masterson affair at all.

If there were any dirty tricks involved in this case, they would have been ordered by D.M. to his attorneys directly and carried out by hired P.I.'s who were not under Mike Rinder's control and without his knowledge as to what was ordered. Furthermore, the Public MAA CC Int was under Darth Midget's authority, when he or she punished these two public Scientologist witnesses for reporting what they believed to be a crime.

Evidently Alanzo wasn't aware of DM's standing HANDS OFF orders for CC Int, despite both Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun having mentioned it publicly multiple times.

One cannot simply reason true facts into existence - especially not from incomplete or missing information.

Edit Addendum: At this time (29/July/2020 09:43 PDT), I have failed to locate the public statements I mentioned concerning DM's HANDS OFF orders for CC INT. Therefore I cannot support that claim and it must be regarded as unconfirmed. At such a time as I have found the proper documentation, I will update this post with it.

Last edited:

Karakorum

During the time period when Danny Masterson was doing or not doing whatever he is accused by the former Celebrity Center Int public, David "Darth Midget" Miscavige was personally running CC Int via his RTC Representatives Network. OSA Int would not have been permitted to meddle in the Masterson affair at all.

If there were any dirty tricks involved in this case, they would have been ordered by D.M. to his attorneys directly and carried out by hired P.I.'s who were not under Mike Rinder's control and without his knowledge as to what was ordered. Furthermore, the Public MAA CC Int was under Darth Midget's authority, when he or she punished these two public Scientologist witnesses for reporting what they believed to be a crime.

Evidently Alanzo wasn't aware of DM's standing HANDS OFF orders for CC Int, despite both Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun having mentioned it publicly multiple times.

One cannot simply reason true facts into existence - especially not from incomplete or missing information.
It wasn't as clear cut. As usual inside scientology, there are overlapping zones of responsibility and the same person would receive orders from 7+ different entities.

Yes, Dave would send out RTC reps and CMO and they could overturn anything. That was his way of micromanaging things he was fixated upon at any given time.

I do not have first hand knowledge of the Masterson affair, because it was apparently too hot of an issue to let us continental serfs know. But I do know that often the management structure was skipped entirely and people supposedly pretty low in the ranks got amazingly ambitious tasks. Chief public MAA AOLA case in point.
I'd also be quite surprised that OSA int would not know about legal representation given their legal responsibilities. Then again, it was all a mess and Dave just made it more of a mess going over everyone's heads with his CMO goons.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You create a thread by re-posting a toxic troll (Alanzo) who has been banned from virtually every website he ever tried to destroy. He's been banned multiple times from ESMB. He's a well-known pathological liar, yet you want to create entire threads that give voice to him (after being banned) by RE-POSTING his hateful crusades. Then just to be sure that you help his hate website that creates entire hate pages (just like OSA) against the very same people OSA is fair gaming---you post a link to the trolls site.

For dessert, you confess you "believe Rathbun", another sociopathic liar and known terrorist thug.

Okay so in one small thread you have already promoted the two most fucked-up former scientologists turned OSA troll-thugs that ever lived.

After picking the two craziest OSA trolls to promote, which cult crazy do you next "flow power to" for an encore? LOL

TheSneakster

@TheSneakster - that's interesting info. How did you find that out?

I will have to spend quite some time digging through Rinder's and Rathbun's blog content to find it, I fear. But surely Mike Rinder himself might be consulted for confirmation.

Disclaimer: I don't have any personal first hand knowledge of anything that happened at CC International or Gold Base.

TheSneakster

@TheSneakster - that's interesting info. How did you find that out?
Boss, better consider my post "unconfirmed" for now. I'm too tired to dig for the posts right now. And preliminary searches are not turning them up. :(

Type4_PTS

<snip>

<snip>
After observing Alanzo for a couple of months of him posting on ESMB I'm quite confident that Alanzo wouldn't care what DM's policy was in this particular situation.

Alanzo would spin a narrative and never let the facts get in the way of continuing to adhere to it.

Often he would just make serious allegations while presenting zero evidence to back them up and would either ignore requests to do so or respond with a series of logical fallacies. His favorite ones were Ad Hom, Strawman, and Red Herring.

Last edited:

TheSneakster

Uh-Huh. Well Mark "Marty" Rathbun isn't the source of Alanzo's accusation. That would be Alanzo's overworked imagination.

Google does not even return any results for "Masterson site:markrathbun.blog". If you are suggesting this calumny came from Rathbun, please document it.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

You create a thread by re-posting a toxic troll (Alanzo) who has been banned from virtually every website he ever tried to destroy. He's been banned multiple times from ESMB. He's a well-known pathological liar, yet you want to create entire threads that give voice to him (after being banned) by RE-POSTING his hateful crusades. Then just to be sure that you help his hate website that creates entire hate pages (just like OSA) against the very same people OSA is fair gaming---you post a link to the trolls site.

For dessert, you confess you "believe Rathbun", another sociopathic liar and known terrorist thug.

Okay so in one small thread you have already promoted the two most fucked-up former scientologists turned OSA troll-thugs that ever lived.

After picking the two craziest OSA trolls to promote, which cult crazy do you next "flow power to" for an encore? LOL

I have already linked Mike McClaughry in another post... Is that enough for excommunication?

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Edit Addendum: At this time (29/July/2020 09:43 PDT), I have failed to locate the public statements I mentioned concerning DM's HANDS OFF orders for CC INT. Therefore I cannot support that claim and it must be regarded as unconfirmed. At such a time as I have found the proper documentation, I will update this post with it.
That is enough evidence that Mike Rinder or Marty Rathbun didn't have a hand on the Masterson incident. It all traces back to David Micavige. Now Alanzo has his answer to all this.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation.
That is enough evidence that Mike Rinder or Marty Rathbun didn't have a hand on the Masterson incident. It all traces back to David Micavige. Now Alanzo has his answer to all this.
Whaaaaa?

That is 'enough evidence' to change your opinion of Mike and Marty in this indie cult cartoon court which you seem determined to try and have ESMB take seriously?

No offence at all meant to Sneaks but why on earth are the thoughts and recollections of one person on a message board 'enough evidence'? Sneaks may well be correct (and probably is) but he freely admits that he is not 100% certain and he always provides dox if he possibly can.

Alanzo has nothing at all to do with it ... other than via the occasional bit of drama creation which any normal person would ignore.

Thank goodness you are just a cultic court jester and of no significance to anyone but yourself.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Whaaaaa?

That is 'enough evidence' to change your opinion of Mike and Marty in this indie cult cartoon court which you seem determined to try and have ESMB take seriously?

No offence at all meant to Sneaks but why on earth are the thoughts and recollections of one person on a message board 'enough evidence'? Sneaks may well be correct (and probably is) but he freely admits that he is not 100% certain and he always provides dox if he possibly can.

Alanzo has nothing at all to do with it ... other than via the occasional bit of drama creation which any normal person would ignore.

Thank goodness you are just a cultic court jester and of no significance to anyone but yourself.
This is a question Alanzo is making, it is not Alanzos "Court" or anybody's "Court". It is a Question and the question has been answered.