DID MIKE RINDER SILENCE DANNY MASTERSON’S ALLEGED RAPE VICTIMS?

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
One could do a study of the increased frequency of new, or maybe dormant users, and the posting of an ANTI-Mike or Leah thread.
I noticed one tell-tale sign. A bunch -- a bunch -- of members signed up back in September-October,
made a post or two, then went dormant. Some of these are these possibly OSA "sleeper memberships."

Then all of a sudden they become hyper-active, posting like madmen, hurling hateful, wierd or
non-sequitur comments at others. A fury of postings about everything and everybody
on many threads. Sometimes twenty or thirty comments in 24 hours, then they they feign
being insulted and are never heard from again. I could run down a handful of names like this.

This is pretty suspicious to me. This is not a the way a real person acts or behaves. Very odd.
Very artificial.

There was one guy I miss, Kalle. He joined May 29, made 84 posts, last seen Jun 11. He was sorta
entertaining in a very weird German way. Almost had me convinced of the Hubbard doppelganger theory.
:LOL:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The Alanzo Connection

View attachment 5271

So out of the blue, here comes this newbie guy, statpush, posting non-sequitur hate comments
on a Cuitlahuac Rivas-inspired controversy thread, and he immediately posts a link to Alanzo's
webpages regarding my "Alanzo quote image" a few posts earlier. Really no need to do that.

Makes me ask . . .

How does this newbie even know about Alanzo or his hate website unless he's working in cahoots
with him? How does he know so much so quick. He knows waaay too much for a newbie.

Both of them with OSA? I say, yes. A smoking gun. Proof Alanzo works for OSA -- and probably gets
paid a bit.

Why post a link over to that website? I'm positive that's where OSA captures IP addresses and
captures and records the referring URLs of visitors for future.

Hannibal Lector -- Alanzo -- leaves 7 cookies on your computer so they can follow you. IP addresses
captured in their IP log, if that matters to you.

Connect the dots: Cuitlahuac Rivas . . . statpush . . . scino . . . OSA . . . Alanzo . . . [ name redacted ]

I redacted one name because the guy is active here and on another site and I don't want to drop
my reveal as yet. Later. I'm still watching. It's what Lisbeth Salander does for fun. :LOL:
LOL

I decided to take responsibility for the torrent of outpoints you humbly tendered in your post to ESMBkind.

Thus, I issued a PINK SHEET to Statpush. I mean, the guy is so freaking out-tech that he entirely forgot to do step #1 of his operational orders.

I am getting kind of tired of reminding and hatting Alanzo's posse to be sure to first GET IN GOOD TWO-WAY COM and mock up the tone level of LOVE-BOMBING-KINDNESS so that people let their guards down before you suddenly assault and sucker-punch them with a barrage of hateful lies.

Statpush should properly be investigated by Cuitlahuac with a duly published ethics order, on the charges of OUT TECH and SQUIRRELING the Auditor's Troll's Code---by trying to run a major action over out-ruds.

When will these new recruits learn that you can't just jump into the mix with trolling---you have to first "set up" the board members 2-way-com, "ruds" to F/N and other pre-sessions (e.g. "Have you had enough love bombing to begin this session?")

Once the ruds are in, the rudes* can begin!

* references: Troll's Code #8: "I promise not to sympathize with a preclear ex-scientologist but to be effective."
Troll's Code of Honor #12: "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause."

HelluvaHoax!

I noticed one tell-tale sign. A bunch -- a bunch -- of members signed up back in September-October,
made a post or two, then went dormant. Some of these are these possibly OSA "sleeper memberships."

Then all of a sudden they become hyper-active, posting like madmen, hurling hateful, weird or
non-sequitur comments at others. A fury of postings about everything and everybody
on many threads. Sometimes twenty or thirty comments in 24 hours, then they they feign
being insulted and are never heard from again. I could run down a handful of names like this.

This is pretty suspicious to me. This is not a the way a real person acts or behaves. Very odd.
Very artificial.

There was one guy I miss, Kalle. He joined May 29, made 84 posts, last seen Jun 11. He was sorta
entertaining in a very wierd German way. Almost had me convinced of the Hubbard doppelganger theory.
:LOL:

LOL

Re: "dormant" and OSA "sleeper memberships"

There is a very good reason the COS is called the COS. Church of Somnambulists.

Scientology also requires membership in the IAS. International Anaten Association.

CULT PARADOX #283: The cult's tech ONLY works when the parishioners are under the influence of an engram and to that degree unconscious.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
stat-push is no newbie. He's been around a few years.
Oh, well. Matters not. He has a consistent posting history then.

Gets painted with the same brush.

When I see a bunch of people come out of the woodwork en masse -- people
who are new or have not been here in a while -- and lean into Alanzo and point
to Alanzo's website, defile Mike R, Leah or Karen -- however sneakily or covertly
-- my antenna goes up. New criticisms out of the blue on a hot news day?
  • Tom Cruise reveal on Underground Bunker could blow up big worldwide
    and further tank the COS.
  • Major reveals on the Scientology Fair Game Podcast tonight? Can't wait.
I guess my instincts were right to rant about Alanzo and friends this morning
on the Cuitlahuac Rivas thread. Everyone is showing their true colors all of a
sudden. Panic in the COS boardroom?

MartySO.jpg

Last edited:

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Once upon a time when I was a naive and gullible teenager, I used to think that Scientologists were some of the best people in the world.

Eventually I woke up.

Once upon a time after that, I came to discover that Scientologists were some of the worst people in the world.

Eventually I woke up (again).

That's when I came to realize that Scientologists who INVESTIGATE & SLAM ETHICS IN ON OTHERS (i.e. attack and fair game) were some of the worst of the worst people in the world.

Occasionally, one of these "ETHICS INVESTIGATORS" show up online on ESMB redux, Mike Rinder's blog, Tony Ortega's blog, Facebook or one of the social media websites. That's where they "loudly investigate" the same people that the Church Of Scientology and Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige and OSA always investigate. Scientology's "enemies", those evil SPs that are targeted for destruction by Scientology's lie factory, stalking, terrorism and Fair Game thuggery.

Look who the cult's top enemies are in 2020. Look at who Cuitlahuak has targeted---because right at at the top of his list is Mike Rinder. And that means, by extension, Leah Remini too, and the fabulously successful whistleblowing "AFTERMATH" tv series and internet shows.

Jeez, that's the same public enemies #1 and #2 that David Miscavige attacks.

Same exact 2 top enemies that the toxic troll Alanzo attacks.

Same exact 2 top enemies that OSA attacks.

Same exact 2 top enemies that Stand League ghoul Ed Parkin attacks.

Same exact 2 top enemies that OSA shill Marty Rathbun attacks.

There are many others, but the pattern is always the same. They sooner or later reveal their mission after the obligatory "getting in com" schmoozing seems to be working. Scientology calls it "PR AREA CONTROL" where they wade into an area and establish their shore story and "safe-points" who will defend them when they begin launching unhinged attacks on innocent people.

I know a thing or two about OSA thugs and OSA trolls, since I have a few hate pages dedicated to me, in addition to the toxic tsunami of wretched lies told by such Operating Trolls like Alanzo.

There's another (unnamed) poster---a self-proclaimed "INVESTIGATOR" who is still active on ESMB who made a beeline towards trashing and hurling accusations against Scn's two biggest enemies (Leah and Mike) and at the same time started linking comments by the banned troll Alanzo---while repeatedly announcing that they put me on permanent ignore because I was an evil troll. Same exact pattern as the others. I'll refrain from mentioning more but anyone can easily connect the dots how this scam works.

Cuitlahuak Rivas, same exact pattern. He took a little "warmup" period to "get in com" by posting his ethics orders and declarations on other Indie Scientologists. Why was he posting ethics orders on an Ex Scn website, one might have wondered. I didn't wonder, LOL. I just patiently waited for him to connect up with Alanzo and begin attacking Scientology's two biggest WHISTLEBLOWERS and ENEMIES, Mike Rinder and Leah Remini. He didn't disappoint.

Therefore it is no surprise at all that he finally began the black pr and Fair Gaming vs. Mike Rinder now on this message board and with this thread.

Is anyone surprised?

Hey, I do recognize that some folks get extremely nervous and agitated when the obvious is pointed out. It used to happen INSIDE Scientology too, when anyone criticized Miscavige's or Hubbard's sociopathic treachery and crimes. Yeah, I know it "doesn't seem polite" but I thought that was the whole point of free speech and exposing toxic cult thuggery.

Cuitlahuak roams about the universe slamming evil "SPs" ethics in. Writing up ethics orders on them! He's that good! LOL. But he promotes the same deranged lies, dead-agent shit and attacks as OSA, Alanzo, Rathbun, Miscavige and the rest of the degenerates in Scientology.

None of these are mere "coincidences". Pattern recognition is a valuable tool when dealing with misanthropic misfits.

Mike Rinder needs not Black PR campaign. He was OSA H H!

Even worse, he was only OSA's patsy, according to Marty Rathbun. So it was Rathbun and David Miscavige the real OSA, while putting Mike's face up front for the masses.

I won't lety you do Q&A on the question H H. Who silenced Danny's victims? The answer is clear, it was Marthy Rathbun and David Miscavige (the real OSA) while they put the blame on Rinder (the patsy).

The target for this post remains Danny Masterson. Sorry if it smeared other people.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Many of us have been around here for the past 14 years. It's like a corner
bar with a bunch of made men and their molls, who frequent this joint.

You're welcome to stop by and have a drink, chat, but don't think you're
gonna rough anyone up or put anything over on anybody. :LOL:

Find some easier marks somewhere else, pal.
Thanks for the invitation. The target of the post is not Mike Rider.

It seems that he is also one of the "pals" having drinks here. What is his name?

I only once made mention of him around 2007, when he escaped. I said he should be investigated for the death of Ken Ogger, The Pilot. Now I know that the ones that should be investigated are David and Rathbun.

Cuitlahuac Rivas

Why oh why do scientologists always want to 'investigate' people? What the bloody hell is wrong with them? If there is evidence of criminal activity REPORT IT TO THE ACTUAL POLICE and if there is not pleeeese just shut up and go away.
LOL. The pedophile politicians must love you. Report them to the police and nothing happens.

HelluvaHoax!

ehem...excuse me. I did a 30 year stint in Scn. Declared in 2014 and posting ever since, including the ESMB v1.0, Mike's blog, etc. Newbie? I may not be as prolific as others; I like to concentrate on quality.

Claims he "likes to concentrate on quality".

Then---links to toxic troll Alanzo's lie-filled hate website. Quality!
Then--instantly trolls any posters who expose that Alanzo is a pathological liar. Quality!
Then, without a shred of evidence starts trashing Mike Rinder with slimy accusations & innuendoes of "hidden crimes". Quality!
Quality! Sure we believe you!

Maybe someone uplines should finally admit that the recruitment drive for effective Trolls has utterly failed---and they should immediately begin outsourcing their SP shattering ops to India. Their accents are so heavy nobody will have a clue what the hell they are saying---but at least they might have some tone 40 tractor beams or something to cave in Leah, Mike and ESMB posters!

Last edited:

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
LOL. The pedophile politicians must love you. Report them to the police and nothing happens.
Are you suggesting that not reporting pedophile politicians to the police will makes things happen? That's fuzzy logic to me. :blink:

I mean, I know there are countries where the police are just paid thugs that serve the regime (Hello Russia!), but most places don't work like that. Also, if one is in a country where the courts and the police won't pursue pedophiles, then sadly there is nothing that can be done either way. Short of a coup d'etat that is.

HelluvaHoax!

Why oh why do scientologists always want to 'investigate' people? What the bloody hell is wrong with them? If there is evidence of criminal activity REPORT IT TO THE ACTUAL POLICE and if there is not pleeeese just shut up and go away.

LOL, someone had to say it!

Wait, i just received something on my telex machine here.

posted by Paul
Dear ITYIWT, I know I haven't posted for a few months, but I lurk on redux when my travels thru deep intergalactic space occasionally take me to sector where I can get an internet signal. Just wanted to let you know that I made a huge scene today when I was reading that line ( "...and if there is not pleeeese just shut up and go away" ) and suddenly/explosively spit out my deep-space Starbucks tea and started laughing uncontrollably. Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh! Love, Paul. (ps: Hi everyone!!! Keep posting funny stuff or I will come back down there and pull the air cover off your planet!)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Mike Rinder needs not Black PR campaign. He was OSA H H!

Even worse, he was only OSA's patsy, according to Marty Rathbun. So it was Rathbun and David Miscavige the real OSA, while putting Mike's face up front for the masses.

I won't lety you do Q&A on the question H H. Who silenced Danny's victims? The answer is clear, it was Marthy Rathbun and David Miscavige (the real OSA) while they put the blame on Rinder (the patsy).

The target for this post remains Danny Masterson. Sorry if it smeared other people.

Sorry, but I just re-read your original post on this thread. You should read it.

Your original post said the EXACT POLAR OPPOSITE of what you now claim.

Either you are the world's worst gaslighter, have the world's worst memory or are the world's worst liar.

I don't know of an LRH process for that stuff, but there is a big sale going on over at eBay today that might help.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I knew a thirty plus year pedophile scientologist that somehow never got caught, until he got caught. Oops, arrested, suicide while awaiting being put in jail. He had a thing about enforcing mores within the group in regards to relationships. I wonder what that was all about?

Scamatology is fading away. Unfortunately the bitch still has it's fangs in too many people. And all over the place.

If you worked in it, you know that it's "Make good deeds well known" sort of attitudes for it's front groups, but the "good deeds" were always exceedingly superficial. It was very hard not to see that while in.

I came into the group in the late 80's, early nineties. I wondered what the events were all about. Like mandatory participation. It wasn't until I had enough of the lies that I knew I was being fed and started going to less of them. That's when I first started getting criticized by execs on staff, "You don't come to events!!!!" thrown at me more and more.

At any rate, this thread continues to baffle me. I understand the board posting of a criticism that may be just in some regards, but somehow is strained in the execution and timing. It is the "Ex Scientologist Message Board Redux" for gawds sake. Maybe this could be the center of the "End Scientology and it's Criminal Tactics" world. The hot bed and core of the resistance, the sole activity is the taking taking down of scientology.

What? Not really? It isn't here? No huge salvos coming from this place? We all hope that we are having an impact. Maybe a way point on many a journey out. Maybe more.

Then what is the most visible current threat to the choich? Let's attack them!!

I think the question here is one that no one wishes to answer, and continues to be unanswered, even as of right now!!

How many scientologists DOES it take to screw in a light bulb??

It depends on which org board that you use!

That is the question, and maybe an answer. Forgive me if someone else already thought of that one.