DID MIKE RINDER SILENCE DANNY MASTERSON’S ALLEGED RAPE VICTIMS?

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Mike & Leah are back speaking out and so the attacks resume. SOP
What I thought too. The people around here are seasoned veterans and all have
keyboards with special keys like this and know when and how to use them.

Alanzo (3).jpg

These folks coming around have absolutely ZERO effect. They all get nuked pretty
quickly, but remain unaware of it.

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Did Mike Rinder Silence Danny Masterson’s Alleged Rape Victims?
I have no idea if he did it personally, but OSA did report to him and he must have known about that case. What also must be said is that currently it is Leah Remini, with Mike in tow, who publicized the case and helped to bring this issue back to the spotlight. Leah is trying to get some justice for them. These guys were the main players here afaik. So whatever damage Mike did back in the day, he is now openly talking and doing something about the Masterson case.

Both Mike's current actions and his past actions need to be looked at and evaluated separately. If there is something that Mike can do now to fix something from the past, we have a right to ask him. But in the Masterson case he is doing something about it right now.

I had some issues with Mike's lack of openness in some instances, but the Masteron case is not one of them.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
This thread will undoubtedly be seeing quite a bit of traffic, so I thought I might advertise here, if it isn't to brash. I expect to see all sorts of traffic, because all the right ingredients are here, and forces are lining up.

Over to the west, I can see the dust from a column of tanks coming from the north.

We were overflown by the SR 71 replacement last night, so I am sure the pics will be popping up soon.

I noticed a few RPV's flying to the south.

At any rate, drop in and bring your chain saw!!

1986_Mabels_ad.png

PirateAndBum

Administrator
Staff member
In Leah & Mike's 1st episode podcast Mike does talk about the fact that the Masterson case did get OSA Int attention and that standard OSA action was taken. He really didn't go into any detail. But it was clear to me that he was acknowledging that he personally was aware of it back then and did what his job required him to do. I'd like to hear him spell out the details of what was ordered/done. I'm sure it is a cringe-worthy topic for him that he'd like to forget.

Karakorum

In Leah & Mike's 1st episode podcast Mike does talk about the fact that the Masterson case did get OSA Int attention and that standard OSA action was taken. He really didn't go into any detail. But it was clear to me that he was acknowledging that he personally was aware of it back then and did what his job required him to do. I'd like to hear him spell out the details of what was ordered/done. I'm sure it is a cringe-worthy topic for him that he'd like to forget.
Yep exactly. This is what I mean that he is taking steps now.

Still, I would add that there is a court case going on. This is a very legit reason not to go into detail at this time, in order not to jeopardize the case or tip off the defense.

If there is an instance where Mike has a valid reason to be cryptic about his actions, this is it. I see absolutely no reason to attack Mike on the Masterson angle. I would also like him to spell out the details, but perhaps not now when the lawsuit is ongoing.

HelluvaHoax!

-snipped--
I had some issues with Mike's lack of openness in some instances, but the Masteron case is not one of them.

"Mike's lack of openness"? "Had some issues"? LOL, you just won a gold medal in 2020's EUPHEMISTIC CIRCUMLOCUTION olympics.

As much as you are hoping for it, I doubt anyone who read all your earlier posts just suddenly was afflicted by amnesia.

All those posts where you slimed Rinder/Remini with criticisms, accusations and sleazy innuendo didn't suddenly disappear. People can read them, so your PR gloss-over ain't working.

About all those slimes---you are welcome to either denounce them or defend them---but not deceptively deny them.

Last edited:

statpush

Yep exactly. This is what I mean that he is taking steps now.

Still, I would add that there is a court case going on. This is a very legit reason not to go into detail at this time, in order not to jeopardize the case or tip off the defense.

If there is an instance where Mike has a valid reason to be cryptic about his actions, this is it. I see absolutely no reason to attack Mike on the Masterson angle. I would also like him to spell out the details, but perhaps not now when the lawsuit is ongoing.
Point taken. Considering there is both a civil case and criminal case, I'm surprised they are talking about it, especially Mike. I do not know whether he would be called to testify. I expect he would in the civil case, since he worked at the highest levels of church management, and ran OSA Int.

I am not holding my breath for Mike to "spell out the details" of anything he was involved with. In the years since he's been out, has he ever spelled out any details of any OSA operation he ran? I mean real details, time-place-form-event, names of operatives, questionable actions or activities that came from his office? Not that I recall.

HelluvaHoax!

It seems Alanzo has trouble keeping to his desired practice of pure kindness.
LOL

I think people judge Alanzo too harshly, simply because he is a toxically trolling misanthropic misfit, messiah of misery and pathological liar.

I always try to look at the positive side of a person. Despite those very minor flaws (hey, nobody's perfect!) Alanzo is doing an outstanding job of Keeping Scientology Working! He is the best known proof of Dr. Hubbard's scientific discoveries on the diabolical destruction and sadistic suffering caused by "1.1 SPs".

:hattip:

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
Link to the original: Kindness vs Cruelty Smackdown on the Post-Scientology Internet | AlanzosBlog.com
The Alanzo Connection

Alanzo2.jpg

So out of the blue, here comes this newbie guy, statpush, posting non-sequitur hate comments
on a Cuitlahuac Rivas-inspired controversy thread, and he immediately posts a link to Alanzo's
webpages regarding my "Alanzo quote image" a few posts earlier. Really no need to do that.

Alanzo.jpg

Makes me ask . . .

How does this newbie even know about Alanzo or his hate website unless he's working in cahoots
with him? How does he know so much so quick. He knows waaay too much for a newbie.

Both of them with OSA? I say, yes. A smoking gun. Proof Alanzo works for OSA -- and probably gets
paid a bit.

Why post a link over to that website? I'm positive that's where OSA captures IP addresses and
captures and records the referring URLs of visitors for future.

Hannibal Lector -- Alanzo -- leaves 7 cookies on your computer so they can follow you. IP addresses
captured in their IP log, if that matters to you.

Connect the dots: Cuitlahuac Rivas . . . statpush . . . scino . . . OSA . . . Alanzo . . . [ name redacted ]

I redacted one name because the guy is active here and on another site and I don't want to drop
my reveal as yet. Later. I'm still watching. It's what Lisbeth Salander does for fun. :LOL:

Last edited:

Karakorum

Point taken. Considering there is both a civil case and criminal case, I'm surprised they are talking about it, especially Mike. I do not know whether he would be called to testify. I expect he would in the civil case, since he worked at the highest levels of church management, and ran OSA Int.

I am not holding my breath for Mike to "spell out the details" of anything he was involved with. In the years since he's been out, has he ever spelled out any details of any OSA operation he ran? I mean real details, time-place-form-event, names of operatives, questionable actions or activities that came from his office? Not that I recall.
I'm gonna give him the benefit of doubt, especially since on the podcast he went more into the OSA topics than I've seen him ever before. I hope the next podcast episodes will follow this trend. Optimally, I would hope Mike will tell us about his role inside OSA to the same extent that Chris Shelton told us about his role as CS.

Karakorum

Both of them with OSA? I say, yes. A smoking gun. Proof Alanzo works for OSA -- and probably gets
paid a bit.

Why post a link over to that website? I'm positive that's where OSA captures IP addresses and

Hannibal Lector -- Alanzo -- leaves 7 cookies on your computer so they can follow you. IP addresses
That is why one should always use a VPN and has his/her browser set to "clear cookies each time you close the browser window".

How does this newbie even know about Alanzo or his hate website unless he's working in cahoots
with him? How does he know so much so quick. He knows waaay too much for a newbie.
Well to be fair, a lot of people have been lurking on these or the old boards. I've been aware of Alanzo and a few other websites (inlcuding Ortega, Mike Rinder's blog and the old Marty website) before I even made my first post on the old boards.

I do not know statpush, maybe he's legit and maybe not. I have no info here. But knowing abouty Alanzo's blog alone doesn't make you OSA. I mean by that token, we would all be OSA now :D

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
The Alanzo Connection

View attachment 5271

So out of the blue, here comes this newbie guy, statpush, posting non-sequitur hate comments
on a Cuitlahuac Rivas-inspired controversy thread, and he immediately posts a link to Alanzo's
webpages regarding my "Alanzo quote image" a few posts earlier. Really no need to do that.

Makes me ask . . .

paid a bit.

Connect the dots: Cuitlahuac Rivas . . . statpush . . . scino . . . OSA . . . Alanzo . . . [ name redacted ]

I redacted one name because the guy is active here and on another site and I don't want to drop
my reveal as yet. Later. I'm still watching. It's what Lisbeth Salander does for fun. :LOL:
One could do a study of the increased frequency of new, or maybe dormant users, and the posting of an ANTI-Mike or Leah thread. Actually, it should and could be done. One could trace the old ESMB for this as well. The users that suddenly get active and begin to throw stones at scamatology critics.

I am game.

ILove2Lurk

AI Chatbot
That is why one should always use a VPN and has his/her browser set to "clear cookies each time you close the browser window".
I know you must do both. You're pretty computer savvy. Me too. :coolwink:
Or just don't visit Alanzo. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Karakorum

One could do a study of the increased frequency of new, or maybe dormant users, and the posting of an ANTI-Mike or Leah thread. Actually, it should and could be done. One could trace the old ESMB for this as well. The users that suddenly get active and begin to throw stones at scamatology critics.

I am game.
Now that is a good suggestion. Let's see the correlation. Also compare the percentage of posts to said person's overall amount of posts.

statpush

The Alanzo Connection

View attachment 5271

Makes me ask . . .

paid a bit.

Hannibal Lector -- Alanzo -- leaves 7 cookies on your computer so they can follow you. The IP addresses

ehem...excuse me. I did a 30 year stint in Scn. Declared in 2014 and posting ever since, including the ESMB v1.0, Mike's blog, etc. Newbie? I may not be as prolific as others; I like to concentrate on quality.

Regarding the link to the original article, what is wrong with linking to the source material? You could have easily done that. In fact, that would have been easier than mocking up a Photoshop image. Don't you agree?

On connecting the dots: have you considered The Freemasons, The Illuminati, QAnon, MK Ultra...did I leave any out?

Karakorum

I know you must do both. You're pretty computer savvy. Me too. :coolwink:
Or just don't visit Alanzo. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Well, I'm pretty sure there are more OSA websites out there. I do not know if that is what they do, but if I were OSA I'd set up some website where one could download critical anti-scn books for free in pdf (like John Duignan's "The complex" for example or Janis Grady books). Scn would kill two birds with one stone:
  • Free copies would decrease book sales and thus hit real authors by reducing royalties.
  • SCN could track the IP numbers. Check against the know scn member IP lists. See, instant ethics case generator!

I'm surprised they haven't done this already... or maybe they did?

Type4_PTS

Well, you accuse him of lying...what was it? Hundreds of times? Probably a good idea to back that up with actual facts. I mean, you were an actual "witness" to this.
You're asking lots of questions but failed to answer my question that was directed at you. For your convenience I'll repeat it:

How many documented lies would it take to convince you that his creditability is zero?

HelluvaHoax!