Dear Leader Speaks

Karen#1

Start of essay :
Captain David Miscavige, scientology’s capo di tutti capo, has reportedly weighed in on the COVID-19 pandemic.

But apparently his words are too special to be read by mere “wogs” — or even any scientologist who cannot get into an org.

He issued an IG NW Bulletin (Inspector General Network) “No. 88” where he provides a message of “leadership and care.”
Read more ~~

DM.2001.jpg

Karakorum

Ron is the source that will lead you to grief
Start of essay :
Captain David Miscavige, scientology’s capo di tutti capo, has reportedly weighed in on the COVID-19 pandemic.

But apparently his words are too special to be read by mere “wogs” — or even any scientologist who cannot get into an org.

He issued an IG NW Bulletin (Inspector General Network) “No. 88” where he provides a message of “leadership and care.”
Read more ~~

View attachment 2325
Capo di tutti capi?? Looks more like capo di tutti frutti to me.

What's up Davey, are you too 1.0 to openly tell me what did you cook up in that little order 88 of yours? Aww you won't let a good old MAA know? Smells like a withhold to me. We should give you a confessional, you would feel much better after that. Oh wait I almost forgot that you are such a big being that you haven't had any auditing in years and didn't even make it to the top of the bridge. Gee, how could that happen?

I know what the old man would say. I can hear him now... I can hear him laughing at you.

Don't you think its time to release OT IX now? Or do you plan to solve COVID19 by distributing pamphlets, making firm postulates, touch assists or... wait I know! You will solve the pandemic simply by communicating properly. Ah that's probably just what you placed in order 88. Well, isn't that special.

1584907676428.jpeg

lotus

Gone away from madness!
But the pandemics is Imo a reminder that all the degraded, out-ethics low tone public who did not made it to OT8 are responsible for the outcome of this entheta event. If they would have all go up the bridge, ot 9 would have been released and delivered, ensuring the safety of the human race.

I'd say COB shall order immediately a salvage mankind OP, a sort of call to arm.

😉

Last edited:

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I'm sure it just reinforces the "We have all the answers, we are the ONLY ones with all the answers, we have been the ONLY ones with all the answers, it keeps happening because they all still have banks, the psychs are out to get us. So because of all this, give us ALL your money, give us ALL your time, join staff, get up the bridge, blah, blah, blah."

The midget wants to be "Source" but doesn't want to get in trouble for it.

Someone needs to get a copy of it, or to hear it and transcribe it.

Karakorum

<snip>
<snip>
Midget is such an inflammatory term. We can all be calm about it and use neutral terms.
Let's just agree that he is a "big being in a little body"

;P

Karakorum

Oh, alright.

Can you show me the reference though?

:)
What reference, you should just listen to what I say. I'm the source, remember? ;)

freethinker

Controversial
Start of essay :

Read more ~~

View attachment 2325
What? No Amnesty! How am I supposed to get through that crack in the door? I have heaps of overts that would make your blood curdle and this prick likes to tease with a "NO AMNESTY" care letter.

Now I'll have to wait for the next Call to Arms. Well it gives me enough time to write ALL my massive overts. :D

freethinker

Controversial
Midget is such an inflammatory term. We can all be calm about it and use neutral terms.
Let's just agree that he is a "big being in a little body"

;P
He's a big asshole in a little Tuxedo.

freethinker

Controversial
I'm sure it just reinforces the "We have all the answers, we are the ONLY ones with all the answers, we have been the ONLY ones with all the answers, it keeps happening because they all still have banks, the psychs are out to get us. So because of all this, give us ALL your money, give us ALL your time, join staff, get up the bridge, blah, blah, blah."

Someone needs to get a copy of it, or to hear it and transcribe it.
I'm sure if you pay, right now, for you next IAS level, Patron or above, he'll have it read to you by the E/O.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I'm sure if you pay, right now, for you next IAS level, Patron or above, he'll have it read to you by the E/O.
I am embarrassed to say that we were really, really close to our next level when I "woke up", and I might be embarrassed by my pics being on the interwebs. I do so much love the voice of my former E/O, I used to get to listen to it often near the end.

freethinker

Controversial
I am embarrassed to say that we were really, really close to our next level when I "woke up", and I might be embarrassed by my pics being on the interwebs. I do so much love the voice of my former E/O, I used to get to listen to it often near the end.
You never know, your E/O may join you. This pandemic is sure to wake many up.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
You never know, your E/O may join you. This pandemic is sure to wake many up.
I have been thinking that same thing. The pressure inside to get people in is still on, because we're connected and still hear, still get the comm. It took my own earth shaking cog to wake me up, but the environmental pressure was super, super high in my situation of a newly opened morgue. The environment is super populated by example after example of cognative dissonance fodder, much more than normal. "Get people in!!!" while the rest of the world goes the other direction. Made to feel guilty if you aren't there 24/7 during this catastrophe. No pay. Long hours. No preclears. Upset seniors. Reflexes humming. Ugh. I can only imagine.

Dotey OT

Re-Membered
I have been thinking that same thing. The pressure inside to get people in is still on, because we're connected and still hear, still get the comm. It took my own earth shaking cog to wake me up, but the environmental pressure was super, super high in my situation of a newly opened morgue. The environment is super populated by example after example of cognative dissonance fodder, much more than normal. "Get people in!!!" while the rest of the world goes the other direction. Made to feel guilty if you aren't there 24/7 during this catastrophe. No pay. Long hours. No preclears. Upset seniors. Reflexes humming. Ugh. I can only imagine.
I know that I was on staff at other times, during large scale trauma and world events. I felt as though I was part of something superfluous, or vestigial, not really making a difference. Of course, I somehow navigated that and still remained a mostly gungo-hopeless kool-aid-a-tologist.