David Miscavige Served In Child Trafficking & Kidnapping Lawsuit

HelluvaHoax!

The civil lawsuits naming Miscavige as a party will undoubtedly have many arcane legal wranglings, as cult attorneys are paid tens of millions of dollars to derail and defeat justice.

I wonder if the cult will challenge whether "service" was perfected when the cult guru was indirectly served (not in person) under "substituted service" guidelines.

In any case, these lawsuits will certainly test (as was done in the Rathbun civil suit) whether Miscavige has either personal and/or corporate obligations to be deposed, make court appearances and be required to testify. Assuming RTC is one of the parties being sued, it would certainly seem likely that Miscavige (the "Chairman of the Board") would be forced to testify as the corporate entity's PMK ("Person Most Knowledgeable" about what Religious Technology Center (i.e. Corporation) has done or not done related to the complaint).

The process is likely to take years to unfold. If in doubt, just try to recall how many times in 69 years Hubbard or Miscavige were forced to appear in deposition/court. I am not a scholar of such matters, but casual memory only recalls one (1) time
when Miscavige was deposed in 1990.

If anyone deserves Scientology's "FREEDOM MEDAL OF VALOR" it should go to the plaintifs' attorneys--- if they are able to bring Miscavige out of the shadows and under the harsh light of cross-examination!

HELPFUL TIP TO ATTORNEYS IF MISCAVIGE IS FORCED TO RESPOND DURING DISCOVERY PHASE: First question to ask in pre-trial written interrogatories:
"Captain Miscavige, have you recently purchased and/or leased a BlueBird Motorhome?"

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

HELPFUL TIP TO ATTORNEYS IF MISCAVIGE IS FORCED TO TESTIFY: First question to ask: "Captain Miscavige, have you recently purchased and/or leased a BlueBird Motorhome?"
As another helpful tip for his attorneys, they can hire Hanan Islam as a consultant. I hear she's got some great legal strategies. :whistle:

Anyways, he should look at the bright side of things. The worst-case scenario would give him a wonderful opportunity to twin up with Lee Baca and get some much-needed enhancement. Maybe they can run the Criminon program together as well.

lee baca.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

CULT CONUNDRUM: Why Scientology OTs and Scientology litigation both survive for "eternity".

L. Ron Hubbard stated:
"RAPIDITY OF PARTICLE FLOW ALONE DETERMINES POWER"

HOWEVER. . . .

L Ron Hubbard believed:
(In matters of civil litigation and/or criminal indictments)
"SLOWNESS OF PARTICLE FLOW ALONE DETERMINES REMAINING IN POWER"

HelluvaHoax!

CULT CONUNDRUM: Why Scientology OTs and Scientology litigation both survive for "eternity".

L. Ron Hubbard stated:
"RAPIDITY OF PARTICLE FLOW ALONE DETERMINES POWER"

HOWEVER. . . .

L Ron Hubbard believed:
(In matters of civil litigation and/or criminal indictments)
"SLOWNESS OF PARTICLE FLOW ALONE DETERMINES REMAINING IN POWER"

I agree. :yes:

However, Teflon can wear off after a time. :whistle:

Could Valerie Haney possibly be DM's "Sammy the Bull?"

That is an IDEAL IDEA!

If the Feds were running this as a criminal investigation (rather than civil litigation) they would have already gone after key collaborators and eyewitnesses and found their ruin or made one real to them (e.g. long prison sentences).

Then (ideally) they would add a whole lotta little "Sammy The Bulls" to the list of those who flipped.

Let's dream for a moment that they flip Shelly, Heber, a key cult attorney, a few fair-gaming cult PIs, Diana Hubbard, Pat Broeker and a half dozen "elite S.O." straw men signatories that front for all of COB's alter-egos.

Yeah that would be good.

As soon as I saw all major network/cable programming to cut to the LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE with all of those formerly "loyal" officers, I think it is reasonable to assume that law enforcement would simultaneously issue an all-points BOLO ALERT ("...could be spelled BOLOB"):

BOLOB
(Be On the Look Out - Bluebird)

1571964212766.png