David Miscavige KILLED Lisa McPherson

The Oracle

I am starting to dig into the Lisa McPherson story and am completely blown away that David Miscavige not only aided to her sad demise, but covered it up and lied to the members. He uses our money we donated to Scientology to then "settle" with the family in 2004 and gag anyone who knew what happened to Lisa McPherson? That is criminal.

The staff told me she was a degraded being that was nuts and sent in by the Psychs to harm Scientology.

I feel that this story needs to be revived for people peeking behind the curtain to see the great and powerful OZ, David Miscavige, for real. He is a monster.
Please share what you know or can find about Lisa McPherson on this thread.

:rose:

RIP Lisa McPherson

Last edited:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
The staff told me she was a degraded being that was nuts and sent in by the Psychs to harm Scientology.
That's possibly one of the lowest of low things I have ever heard in my life.

I've read a lot, but that stuns me. Especially since she was a nice young girl who
got involved to find some happiness and joy in life and become the better self
she thought she could possibly become. That people would say that to you, as a
public person, or to anyone for that matter. Wow! Pretty evil.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

That's possibly one of the lowest of low things that I have ever heard in my life.

I've read a lot, but that stuns me. Especially since she was a nice young girl who
got involved to find some happiness and joy in life and become the better self
she thought she could possibly become. That people would say that to you, a public.
Wow!

Yes, that was quite shocking!

AXIOM: Scientology has the ability to recognize the source of any problem and make it vanish.

DETAILS: The basic-basic source of all problems was discovered in the early 1950, by noted scientific research L. Ron Hubbard. LRH's greatest breakthrough was that the source of all problems was words. Not misunderstood words. Understood words. Such as people reading words that form sentences and paragraphs that expose the tragically death of an innocent girl at the hands of a sociopathically and criminally culpable deviant cult leader David Miscavige and his deputized goons like Marty Rathbun.

Scientology doesn't want anyone to understand words when those words are a delivery system for truth.

That entire fanatical fascination with dictionaries and clearing all words is mainly a cover and control mechanism for
perversely indoctrinating people with cult propaganda. If you can control how people learn and study, then you can control what they think. If you can control what they think you can control what they do.

Back to the subject at hand----Scientology uses words like they are clubs. Instead of being obvious and clubbing whistleblowers and curious Scientologists (into unconsciousness) for being too curious---Scientology instead uses words to break their focus and concentration with MISDIRECTIONAL LIES. Someone looking away for a few minutes is effectively just as valuable as rendering them fully unconscious from a club. Anaten or coma, both are equally valuable to Scientology since the product desired is that people are oblivious.

Thus Scientology will use any words in any order that effectively bamboozles and confuses others.

To senior management, words are just as good as Sea Org members. Both provide free labor and both provide a target to blame if anything comes back to haunt the head hoaxers.

Karen#1

Old Guard Jeff Jacobsen keeps up a memorial page on Lisa Mcpherson, he was part of the Lisa Mcpherson Trust, a kind of ancestor
to the Aftermath Foundation i.e. getting people back on their feet after leaving the cult.

This is the page...lots of information

Karen#1

Mark Bunker is an Emmy Award winning television journalist. In 2008, Bunker posted a video to YouTube critical of the Internet-based group "Anonymous" and asked them to tone down their campaign against the Church of Scientology; a movement called "Project Chanology"."Message to Anonymous", Bunker urged the group to work legally and pursue peaceful ways to protest Scientology. Subsequently Anonymous dubbed him "Wise old Man" or "Wise Beard Man,"

This is an especially good overview of what happened to Lisa